It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump asks to ‘Pray for Arnold’ over ‘Apprentice’ ratings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

It's like he was raised by wolves or something. He has zero diplomatic skills, zero tact. Knows nothing about serious social situations. Who is this person???
edit on 222017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
however that said , their views on politics would be murderous if they gained power of a president.

Murderous genocide of white people right?

*Shaking my head*

edit on 201722 by DeadMoonJester because: How do I reach these kiiids?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: jonnywhite

It's like he was raised by wolves or something. He has zero diplomatic skills, zero tact. Knows nothing about serious social situations. Who is this person???

Even us Christians have a sense of humor. It was a joke. People laughed.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Hey I reached a million with a ten thousand dollar loan. Maybe I'll run for president. If money making skills are all it takes.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

And still no one really likes him.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

He really has not impressed me with his intelligence. I'd say average at best. But it's his knowledge that is so seriously lacking. It's like he never cracked a book or something.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm not really sure the point you're trying to make? Where did I say money making skills is all it takes? I didn't even remotely suggest that..

Maybe you should run for president and show us how it's done..

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: paradoxious

Yes. I know the saying. I have to admit I'm failing to see it's relevance to this conversation however.

I'm not the president. But I'd challenge him to an IQ test any day of the week. No problemo. ( for Arnold)
Seriously dude, what's your point?

One or two flubs in a speech don't even compare to this guy's errors in every subject. Especially civics.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: Byrd

LOL. That is awesome. I love the President's sense of humor. It also makes the left angry. That is just a perk to it.

I don't think Trump has a sense of humor ... he's always serious, in a cringe worthy way as well. I literally cringe at everything that man has done in his life, even his bio on the White house website is a joke:

"Donald J. Trump is the very definition of the American success story."

Good god, really?
Guess they left out the part where he inherited daddies millions and was setup with all sorts of connections.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Not only did he NOT do it in jest, he was being rude to Arnold. This is not a "ha ha funny joke".

This is a man-child trying to be rude, and using the power of prayer in his venom.

This is NOT a sense of humor.

edit on 2-2-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Ever heard of embarrassed laughter? Try to understand that this was not the time or place for his asinine juvenile jokes.
I'm not religious but even I know to be respectful of others and their practice. He's a regular Vinny Barbarino.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp
They also left out the part about his bankruptcies and how he used loopholes and took advantage of the American systems fore the sake of greed and money.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

You didn't specifically say thats all it took but the emphasis on his being a billionaire kind of suggests that may be your opinion . I apologize. I think I've mistaken your intent. Peace.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Why are you guys wasting calories arguing about how stupid this man is when you could be laughing at how stupid he is? Laughter promotes DHEA production; and helps with anti-aging. It also relieves stress.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Even Arnie is telling Drumpf to calm down !
Brilliant

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Let's at least post the entire script:

“We had tremendous success on The Apprentice and, when I ran for president, I had to leave the show,” Trump told religious leaders and diplomats. “And they hired a big, big movie star, Arnold Schwarzenegger to take my place. And we know how that turned out. The ratings went right down the tubes. It’s been a total disaster,” said Trump, who remains a producer on the NBC series. “Mark will never, ever bet against Trump again. And I want to just pray for Arnold, if we can. For those ratings. Okay?”

At today’s White House press briefing, Trump’s press secretary, Sean Spicer got asked if the annual National Prayer Breakfast was an appropriate venue for Trump to talk about the NBC reality-TV series and its recent lousy ratings. Spicer chided the media for focusing on those remarks, calling it a “lighthearted moment” between the president and Burnett, and that the “totality of his remarks” at the prayer breakfast “were absolutely beautiful.”

Whats the big deal?

The continuation of desperation is strong with the anti-Trumpers.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: kyleplatinum

Sean Spicer is Trump's excuse maker. He makes excuses. Trump runs someone over? Nah, it was a light-hearted moment between wheel and the civilians chest. Trump brought him steaks after and they had drinks. *blame media here*

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Kyle (or maybe Kyyyyyyyyle !)
I'll star you *********** xK times,
but i don't feel that it's right to reply 'directly', just to avoid any misunderstanding

We had tremendous success on The Apprentice and, when I ran for president, I had to leave the show,” Trump told religious leaders and diplomats. “And they hired a big, big movie star, Arnold Schwarzenegger to take my place. And we know how that turned out. The ratings went right down the tubes. It’s been a total disaster,”

Examine the language used by Drumph
Me, myself and I
Moi

That's all that matters to the new lead... d'oh!
Orange is indeed the new whatever ;p

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: kyleplatinum

Sean Spicer is Trump's excuse maker. He makes excuses. Trump runs someone over? Nah, it was a light-hearted moment between wheel and the civilians chest. Trump brought him steaks after and they had drinks. *blame media here*

Think what you like, but Spicer is the man and he is doing a great job. His patience is stellar dealing with the media buffoons.

A nice fresh change from the last administrative duds.

As the press and anti-Trumpers continue to lose, the nastier they will be, which is actually a good sign, because winning.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I disagree. I think anyone who's in the highest most powerful position of authority should meet certain qualifications. IMO he doesn't meet them.

I'm not saying he wouldn't make a decent member somewhere or consultant or something but he doesn't know what he's doing. He doesn't understand the way government works. He doesn't know the procedures and processes of how it all works. He has almost no diplomacy skills. He's far too ego driven and self involved to see the importance of compromise.

I guess I just have higher expectations from someone who's leading the entire nation. That doesn't mean he has to be perfect or doesn't make mistakes, everyone does. But he's operating like a fascist and a bully who just wants to hear how great he is doing even when he's not. He wants loyalists more than anything and he just likes to pass responsibility off to others while he acts as a figure head.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join