It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump asks to ‘Pray for Arnold’ over ‘Apprentice’ ratings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech
a reply to: Byrd

Can Arnold even be President when he wasn't born in the US ?

It seems like an epic comedy sketch, expect it's real, it's just weird, Trump is the least presidential president in the history of presidents, not saying that's a bad thing but it just seems strange to see this guy who says what he thinks to be in his position

Is this fake news? Hmm.

I think Trump may have helped Arnold's ratings, if it's true. And I'm surprised if Arnold said what this "news" says he said. Did he actually ask to switch jobs? I doubt it. If he did, woah.

Most of us could see it during the campaign. He was unpresidential the entire time. He made Cruz look like a superhero. The people who did vote for him, I think voted on the hope he'd help recover the economy. I think that was the single biggest issue during the election. It was like a sneaker wave and the democrats didn't see it. They lost. But now we have to live with Trump. Probably the most unfit and self-centered president in history.
edit on 2/2/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hidinout
What next, it gets better every day! or worse ! I mean come on, talking about reality show ratings. !?!?

At the National Prayer Meeting...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: Hidinout
What next, it gets better every day! or worse ! I mean come on, talking about reality show ratings. !?!?

At the National Prayer Meeting...

Because.... it's appropriate. I mean.... it's Trump.
edit on 2/2/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

"I know words, I have the best words."

That just about says it all right there.
edit on 2-2-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

He was at a serious annual meeting of America's religious leaders.

And he was not joking. He's vain. Narcissistic. Selfish, self centered and unable to feel empathy for another. Or behave properly in any given situation.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

No he's doing a terrible job and the world is appalled at his lack of class or diplomacy.
He's a hot mess.
edit on 222017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

You don't become a billionaire by accident .. regardless how much you are born with.. how many millionaires are there right now that will reach a billion? Very few

He was influencial before he became a politician, hence his victory.

You also don't become president by accident. This notion that because his behavior is erratic at times and he has questionable character that he isn't smart..

And the fact that he's doing what he's doing right now his own way in an unprecedented way is "unique and extraordinary" all in itself..

You guys can call him every name in the book and I wouldn't argue but to say this man is not smart or intelligent, shows more about you than it does him..

edit on 2-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

How do you know he's a billionaire? He lies.

About EVERYTHING....

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The number itself is of little importance, can we really sit here and say he has not succeeded in life at the highest level? I'm pretty sure it takes quite a bit of intelligence to accomplish all the things he has

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
He's such an honest and successful business man that he won't even let the public see his tax returns.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

The fact that he's a billionaire isn't a way to measure how smart someone is though. He had his fathers money and more important his fathers connections. He was taught how to succeed in business from birth. I'm not saying he's dumb. He's probably average intelligence but he knows the business very well. Most important however is the fact that he's ruthless which is great for business.

Let's say he has a few billion dollars even. Zuckerburg has 10's of billions. Does that mean Zuckerburg is 10x more brilliant than Trump??? No, Zuckerburg just had a skill and a product that was very successful. Doesn't mean Zuckerburg would make 10x better president than Trump would though. (Although he might.)

Trump doesn't read anything. He gets his info from TV and Twitter and conspiracy websites. (No offense to anyone here, BTW.
)

None of this makes him a good president either. I'm guessing Stalin was a smart guy too. Doesn't mean you want him in charge of certain things.

The US isn't a business that should be run by a CEO top down authority like that. A republic is supposed to be a bottom up power structure not the other way around. We've elected a fascist corporate tyrant. That was a huge mistake.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

He was at a serious annual meeting of America's religious leaders.

And he was not joking. He's vain. Narcissistic. Selfish, self centered and unable to feel empathy for another. Or behave properly in any given situation.
Or to sum it up, bat~crap crazy.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I wasn't implying that his wealth was a measure of his intelligence rather rebutting the fact that he must be some idiot. Because regardless if you were born in a golden bowl or not you don't succeed by accident and the notion that he didn't work for anything is absurd.

And let's be real all this rhetoric that he isn't fit to be president is all speculation, he's been president for not even a month and unless you are a time traveller psychic, well just have to wait and see.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

a reply to: FelisOrion

His knowledge of history is rivaled only by his exceptional skills with numbers....or spelling...or geography...

LOL... again? Can you come up with something better... and relevant?
Stones, glass houses... remember that saying?

Obama's 57 states (covers numbers and geography), and Marine Corpse? And Biden's gaffes are many more.

No one is immune from misspoken ideas. Or, at least no one who knows what the definition of "is" is.

And, I'm sorry you missed the punchline.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

He was not really accepted in New York's higher social circles. He's too crass. It's partly why he is the way he is. He thought he could buy his way in. Rich isn't everything. It didn't buy him respect.

And any clout he has NOW is due to respect for the office NOT respect for the man. HIM they fear.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I think this means Arnold will become president.. (following in the footsteps of Trump)

I've been waiting for so long.

And I know, he can't really become the president.. but there were so many Hollywood movies hinting at it.

Stallone is pissed...

Then there was the Simpsons movie where Arnold was also president.

After Trump's election, the 69-year-old said: "If I'd been born in America, I would've run. Because now this was a very good time to get in the race."

Well, I'm just being silly.. They would never change the rules for him?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I know I am. From what I see on tv a lot of people are quite appalled with his behavior.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I don't think his thought process is all that complex. You can see it pretty clearly:

Mark Burnett is here ---> The Apprentice ---> praise myself for the apprentice

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I hardly think the constitution can be changed by executive order.

No worries.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

Well with trump we are always being told to believe what he says and not what our lying eyes and ears tell us.
So I don't know....
I saw and heard him say it but you know... trump world. It may be fake news. Tomorrow it will be for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join