It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Black Mayor Who Calls Cops Pigs Finds Herself In Need Of Immediate Help-Resigns Mayorship

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Obama showed the same disrespect to LEO, this opened the flood gates for this to be OK.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Does anyone else hope that the Obamaization of LEO would be coming to a conclusion?

I have no idea what you're asking.

Are statements like these going to stop.

Probably not. There are always going to be people that have no respect for others or think they are being edgy with their comments. This has nothing to do with who is President and is more about them just being an asshole.

edit on 2-2-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Zazz 2020!

link   

Yeah! Donald Trump is President now, no more hateful statements. Man, I really feel like I squandered a lot of opportunities to make hateful statements during the Obama years now.

If only I'd known the hateful statements were coming to an end, I would have gone on a hateful statement spree or two.
edit on 2017-2-2 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Yeah! Donald Trump is President now, no more hateful statements.

So true, you jerk nugget.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Obama showed the same disrespect to LEO, this opened the flood gates for this to be OK.

Oh, bull#. Some people don't like cops and law enforcement has been "disrespected" since the first guy put on a badge.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Yeah! Donald Trump is President now, no more hateful statements. Man, I really feel like I squandered a lot of opportunities to make hateful statements during the Obama years now.

If only I'd known the hateful statements were coming to an end, I would have gone on a hateful statement spree or two.

Hate is out the door.

This is the dawning of the age of stupidity.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Will the left cry when she hears certain words? Will the right stress out when he finds out those words he doesn't like are being used? Will Islam turn into a terrorist once he hears that criticism? Find out next time on "Superstions and Words", the hottest new soap on the WB.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

When the leader of the free world (Obama) weights in on local arrests and questions police actions in public, calling LEO stupid, it has an effect.

His actions embolden other people, who are not bright, to do the same.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

When the leader of the free world (Obama) weights in on local arrests and questions police actions in public, calling LEO stupid, it has an effect.

Where did our ex-Dear Leader call cops stupid?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Police acted stupidly

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

a reply to: Rookseven

Agreed, I don't see it as racist but as hateful.

She is a community leader and has the same feelings about LEO as our former pres. But I have a feeling that the LEO is going go from disrespected to respect with the new pres.

I'd bet she is racist as heck given most if not all of our Black leaders are or have been.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
why are there still liberal snowflakes?

I thought they melted when the great take over took place?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: seasonal

Did we really need this?

What the Hell is the point?

I think its refreshing to see some consequences for people that inflame tension among communities.

For far to long politicians and community leaders have been to willing to add fuel to the fire for their own selfish needs, with no regards to the consequences of their actions or words of encouragement for intolerance .

edit on 00228America/ChicagoThu, 02 Feb 2017 10:00:12 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

His actions embolden other people, who are not bright, to do the same.

Does that mean more people will be emboldened to grab women by their lady parts, since Trump is now the leader of the free world and he has said such a thing?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Police acted stupidly

Link-a-roony?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

If you try to grab me by my lady parts, i'll rip your balls off and shove them down your throat.

Just Saying

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

If you try to grab me by my lady parts, i'll rip your balls off and shove them down your throat.

Just Saying

I wouldn't do such a thing, but if we follow the OP's logic there are going to be a whole lot of stupid people emboldened by our new leaders words.

Protect your bits a pieces.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

The excuse of "divisive rhetoric" has been the rallying call of everything from the Women's March to the corrosion of democracy. Since Trump can manipulate matter with his words, he can be no less than a sorcerer.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

Just Saying

Will you be dressed like in your avatar?

Asking for a friend...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Not sure why it's racist either, but she sure didn't apologize.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join