It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Black Mayor Who Calls Cops Pigs Finds Herself In Need Of Immediate Help-Resigns Mayorship

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: introvert

The excuse of "divisive rhetoric" has been the rallying call of everything from the Women's March to the corrosion of democracy. Since Trump can manipulate matter with his words, he can be no less than a sorcerer.

Sorcerers are those guys that pull things out of their asses, right?

No, that's a democrat on a Sunday.

That makes no sense.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Rookseven

Agreed, I don't see it as racist but as hateful.

She is a community leader and has the same feelings about LEO as our former pres. But I have a feeling that the LEO is going go from disrespected to respect with the new pres.

Actually I would see Trump doing something to clean up the police big time as a measure in making the police force something to look up to and a common respect out of that. But I fear not, going by the Trump admin website.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

But the president said he didn't have all the facts, then went ahead and said the police acted stupidly.

He was right because...

An independent panel with experts from across the nation published a report on June 30, 2010, which states that "Sergeant Crowley and Professor Gates each missed opportunities to 'ratchet down' the situation and end it peacefully" Sauce

Dumb stuff all around.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I wanna hang out with you both now

I may start charging for my time when I'm dressed as a woman.

There's a word for that, it just kinda escapes me at the moment...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Kind of like how Trump gets blamed for many things that other people have done that have absolutely nothing to do with him.. Journalist gets arrested during riot; trumps fault and he's now taking away freedom of the press Some racist idiot kicks airport employee; trumps fault for making people think it's OK to be a "racist" Terrorist attack on mosque; trumps fault for banning immigration.. And so on and so on...

I never said those things. You'd have to take that strawman to someone that did.

But you are quick to come and defend Obama saying it has nothing to do with him.. And to be clear I agree it has nothing to do with him, just like it has nothing to do with Trump

Of course I will defend Obama. He had nothing to do with it, just like Trump had nothing to do with those examples you gave.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I know you didn't I just wanted to show you the clear dynamic that goes on around here..

You said of course you will defend Obama but will you go out of your way to defend Trump?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Just dont upstage me ok?

That might piss me off.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

I feel like he should try to.

Then again, a game of one-upsmanship between you two works out great for me so I mean....

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Holy Moley, yuh look like the fallen madonna wiz the big boobies....or is it the big madonna wiz the fallen boobies!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Bearded lady?

link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN
Just dont upstage me ok?

That might piss me off.

Ooooooooh, feisty. Me likey.

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Wrong,

She is a leader in the community. As such she is supposed to be "better" than this. But as the tepid apology suggests, she is a Obama clone, and has the twisted logic that this sort of grab assery is OK.
edit on 2-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I know you didn't I just wanted to show you the clear dynamic that goes on around here..

You said of course you will defend Obama but will you go out of your way to defend Trump?

If the situation warrants it, yes.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Ever seen the movie Ultraviolet?

Lets not go there.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

heh We'll see

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Wow 11 months after the event, did they need grant money?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Clear your mind and rid your subconscious of boobies. It's ruining your stream of thought jack!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Wow 11 months after the event...

And? The findings showed equal blame.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Wrong,

She is a leader in the community. As such she is supposed to be "better" than this. But as the tepid apology suggests, she is a Obama clone, and has the twisted logic that this sort of grab assery is OK.

Wrong!

Since I said wrong does that mean I've won the argument now?

You're right, she is supposed to be better than "this." Which is why they've opened an internal investigation to see if she's violated the local government's employee harassment policy.

I really could do without all the political grandstanding by the local PBF, board of commissioners, and you. All you're doing is jerking yourselves off over the chance to show how much you love cops and how # is going to change because Trump.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Opinions very, if there were a shred of wrong doing the police officer would have been fired. When the pres sticks his nose into a everyday occurrence of police work, people get canned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join