It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is conceivable that there is a life-form more intelligent than us on the moon! Probable hive!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

ah.. was refering to crypto aliens/ covert civis. The point is that if one thinks very deep about the whole alien/ufo thingy. It might be that the next level... might not be aliens at all but rather another intelligent spieces on/in the earth or maybe the moon. And 'they' control alien disclosure not us mere humans...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Humans are a stupid pathetic race compared to what I've heard from. Keep patting yourselves on the back you violent ignorant savages.

GTFO you vulcan. You guys think your soo smart, but you guys have no heart, thats what makes us human and will be your downfall.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Personally I think there still COULD be life on the moon......

Until we unturn every rock and every stone there still MIGHT be a chance that a life form is there, we just might not have found it yet?....

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

unless you can prove you're an alien,

those who want prove don't understand the problem

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

at the rate we are advancing technologically and with private space exploration imminent, you would think someone would get some cameras up there for the first live video feeds from locations all over the moon.
but i agree, you would think that after getting to the moon, we would have at least some better photos or even videos,
of the surface, it would put to bed all the doubt people have of us even being there?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

now humans are the most intelligent species on earth,

You know that for sure ?

Yah...that's a huge assumption.

Humans are so self-destructive, it could be debated that we are not usably intelligent. Or perhaps intelligent, but lacking in common sense/wisdom..

An outside species might easily conclude, based upon our behavior, that we are not necessarily intelligent on any true scale.

Kev

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I have just one question pertaining to the so called intelligent life that might be living on the moon.

What would they eat?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

they could consume energy from the sun i suppose, who knows.

if they were billions of years ahead of us evolutionary, then i suppose they could be feeding of us. And the energies that come from this planet, but then you would think, why not just live here and keep us in human battery farms.
or maybe this is all ready a human battery farm, but we just dont know it, like the matrix.

also we have just discovered how to create burgers from stem cells www.dailymail.co.uk...< br /> so imagine what a species evolved further than us can do, that is saying they even need to eat food.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

I have just one question pertaining to the so called intelligent life that might be living on the moon.

What would they eat?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: Krazysh0t

of course i expect to be challenged on an idea, that's the whole point of the OP, i don't like it being insinuated that i am "naive" or a "kook" just for putting a radical theory out there. I also like to get my horn tooted as well though, who doesn't?

While I feel as though I'd have to go away and look into some of the underpinning science behind this idea before I could stand behind it, I just wanted to say that having an environment in which radical theories like this can be discussed and explored is what makes ATS such an amazing, and important place.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Maybe "intelligent ants" don't happen linearly. So another words, intelligent civilizations start out individualistic, like us. Then something happens, like *poof* MAGIC. They become a hive. It emerges, like life did.

Maybe I could argue intelligent civilizations first need to develop intelligence. For whatever reason, species starting out as a hive aren't geared for intelligence and fail to develop it. As intelligence develops, eventually the value of a individual is so low compared to the total power of the civilization, hive strategies are adopted. These hive strategies eventually result in a hive-like civilization. Each member would still be much more intellligent than us, but they'd also be much more selfless. They'd still possess some autonomous capabilities because that's a necessity. That part would be preserved, but only the part compatible with the hive-like civilization.

It's possible the same thing limiting early hive species from developing intelligence also somehow limits advanced civilizations. If this is the case, maybe htey periodically create a selfish "hero" caste for exploration and conquest. Or maybe something else. It may also not be a problem. Apples != oranges. Nature is so complex, you're often met with the unexpected.
edit on 2/2/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

i just searched human evolution, hive.... and this article popped up
www.bbc.com...

"In the past decade or so, the human race has experienced a profound change, and the interesting thing is that we’ve barely noticed. So says Sugata Mitra, educational researcher at the University of Newcastle in the UK, who is known for his experiments to get children in the developing world online.
So what is that change, and what does it mean for us? In the video above, Mitra explains how the technology that underpins the internet has done more than simply allow us to get online – in the long-term, he argues, it will alter what it means to be human by joining up our minds like a giant ‘hive’."

i never even thought about it from the point of view of how we are connected materialy by the internet, social media and gaming etc, this guy could be right, we could turn into a hive and be connected consciously, i believe we are already connected unconsciously, but yes technology could aid our development, and hey who knows maybe a hive mentality = enlightenment.
Thanks for the post.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
a reply to: JimOberg

Moon first...if we can't even get there and explore why should we care about evolution on some other rock.

In fact evolution itself is more boring than the moon...an incomplete science that ensures no answers can be found......

Still more interesting than that book of fiction about a super being that's message was confined to a geographically limited area YET was claimed to have created everything.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

It sure is an interesting view point you have, I often think about similar things. After all it takes someone to think outside of the box, to really see what could be occurring out there.

Some posters have put your idea down as if they know, they do not know and are not aiding your topic by writing blank statements.

Considering many astronauts have said things during NASA recordings and quickly been told to change topic with code words or the famous music sounds coming from the dark side of the moon which was deemed music of the moon. There certainly could be life up their, intelligent I am not sure but considering its closeness to earth and its relationship with earth. It most certainly could have life.

Will we ever get to hear about it? Probably never as if NASA know about it and other space programs, they deem us too unimportant to tell. They like to keep it their secret. Let's hope some hackers force their way in sometime soon.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: ParasuvO
a reply to: JimOberg

Moon first...if we can't even get there and explore why should we care about evolution on some other rock.

In fact evolution itself is more boring than the moon...an incomplete science that ensures no answers can be found......

Still more interesting than that book of fiction about a super being that's message was confined to a geographically limited area YET was claimed to have created everything.

JESUS CHRIST that being may be known through out Existence by various names, especially if it is multi dimensional

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

There has to be something they are not showing us, they should have a google moon buggy up there, mapping every area for us to go a virtual drive to the sea of tranquility, or what about building telescopes on the dark side to see further into space, seems like a good idea at first thought anyway.
but instead of getting the best use out of our nearest neighbour, we decide to go to Mars. which i love, but i also want to know more about the moon.
edit on 4-2-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: BlackProject

There has to be something they are not showing us, they should have a google moon buggy up there, mapping every area for us to go a virtual drive to the sea of tranquility, or what about building telescopes on the dark side to see further into space, seems like a good idea at first thought anyway.
but instead of getting the best use out of our nearest neighbour, we decide to go to Mars. which i love, but i also want to know more about the moon.

That is a great idea but there you go, why do they not do that? They could theoretically allow us all to wonder around it virtually. They do not do this however because they would not want us, normal folk to stumble across something other worldly.

Some may say that they have mapped the moon as its available on google Earth but that is modified mapping. Nothing aligns right with it, everything looks butchered.

Look into Gary mckinnon and what he said about his hack, he found a department that had separate areas deemed, Filtered, un-Filtered and Raw. This was in a photographic department, that clearly modifies the photos you and I see.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join