It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is conceivable that there is a life-form more intelligent than us on the moon! Probable hive!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Humans are a stupid pathetic race compared to what I've heard from. Keep patting yourselves on the back you violent ignorant savages.

Got any proof you talk to aliens? No? What a surprise.

..........oh and by the way, unless you can prove you're an alien, you are one of the "violent ignorant savages".
edit on 2-2-2017 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

now humans are the most intelligent species on earth,

You know that for sure ?

The whole spirit realm is reeling with laughter.

Humans, intelligent, lol.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Humans are a stupid pathetic race compared to what I've heard from. Keep patting yourselves on the back you violent ignorant savages.

What species are you? Just curious is all.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: Krazysh0t

there is no evidence to test many things that are believed to be true, like consciousness, god, spirits, the soul etc etc.

Yes. That is why those things are regarded as pseudo-sciences (or religions) and not real sciences.

so what you are saying that anything that cannot be measured cannot be verified, and this is true, evolution will see us develop the means for testing if these things exist or don't exist, i believe.

That is exactly what I'm saying

This how we have always done things.
But thank you.
i learn more from the likes of you, as it challenges my way of thinking, which is ever changing, much like evolution.
you shouldn't get stuck in a set way of thinking, imo. Adaptability is the key component of evolution.

You think I'm set in my thinking? I asked you to explain to me why I should disregard precepts of evolution to buy your hypothesis and you give me some platitude about how I have to expand my thinking? Dude. I don't just believe in things because they sound good. I believe in them because they are demonstrable in reality. If you want me to consider your idea as valid, you need to put out better effort explaining why I should instead of complaining about me being closed minded.
edit on 2-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Davg80

"To expect that a lone organism evolved on its own on the moon to the point of BETTER intelligence than humans is naive. If there was smarter life on the moon than us, we'd already know that there is life on the moon and would have known this for centuries if not millennia"

what i am saying is that my OP is possible, i was maybe being a bit dramatic with the "very" afore it, i am in the thinking that anything is possible, however.
You scoff, when i am only putting an idea out there, you are stating that we know this and that, when all i know is what i experience personally, and even then i'm not sure.
and you are actually saying this is if i believe it to be true, when i am only putting an idea out, do you enjoy conflict?
edit on 2-2-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

It is conceivable that there is a life-form more intelligent than us on the moon! Probable hive!

More intelligent than man??? Setting the bar kinda low...dyt?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

it is possible that there has been intelligent life on the moon before we were walking upright on earth, and the likelihood is that they will be a hive, as they would only be able to evolve through a hive mentality in such conditions.

Interesting perceptions

It is also conceivable that there is a life-form more intelligent than humans terrestrial to EA*RTH...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Hasn't the series "The Expanse" already gone in this direction? The captured moon around Saturn that is allegedly a transport system for some proto-molecule life form that requires external energy and bio-mass to evolve. It also appears to ne hive mind.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

do you enjoy conflict?

Yes, he twisted your words when you said "you shouldn't get stuck in a set way of thinking, imo", when it was clear that you were referring to your position that you (Davg80) shouldn't "get stuck in a set way of thinking" - you were, IMO, describing your evolution of thought.

He/she is just antagonist.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Darn loam you beat me to it, I read the tittle and the OP and the first thing that came to my mind is great topic for a science fiction book or even movie

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I was watching a Youtube documentary on a journey to the center of the Earth. There are whole ecosystems that live hundreds of meters underground in caves. From bats that fly out, eat bugs, berries, fruit and aeeds, then return to their caves. That provides a food resource for other insects like centipedes, crickets, scorpions and other critters. Maybe that could happen in Moon tunnels.

Even at the bottom of the deepest ocean trench, they found flatfish.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

We do have a few movies about what it maybe at the center of the earth, I love all of them.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

what i am saying is that my OP is possible, i was maybe being a bit dramatic with the "very" afore it, i am in the thinking that anything is possible, however.

Possible != likely

You scoff, when i am only putting an idea out there, you are stating that we know this and that, when all i know is what i experience personally, and even then i'm not sure.
and you are actually saying this is if i believe it to be true, when i am only putting an idea out, do you enjoy conflict?

This is what happens when you put an idea out for public consumption, people who disagree disagree. Or did you expect me to come in here and sing the praises of your ideas without any rational analysis first?
edit on 2-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I think there is intelligence on the moon, including secret space program people. From the images I have seen from NASA, and documents revealing things there, and especially testimony from insiders about these things. Mainstream science gets their funding from government and that is why the only "life" they will even consider talking about being anywhere else than earth is always microbes only. No one wants to have their lives in financial ruin for saying anything outside this cloak of silence. I also think that advanced intelligent life that has overcome all the social ills like humans have currently would end up cooperating in way resembling a hive mind.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

of course i expect to be challenged on an idea, that's the whole point of the OP, i don't like it being insinuated that i am "naive" or a "kook" just for putting a radical theory out there. I also like to get my horn tooted as well though, who doesn't?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

of course i expect to be challenged on an idea, that's the whole point of the OP, i don't like it being insinuated that i am "naive" or a "kook" just for putting a radical theory out there. I also like to get my horn tooted as well though, who doesn't?

I'm sorry for that. I wasn't trying to insinuate you were one of those things. I was just using those words to illustrate a point. I can be blunt with my analyses, but I wasn't trying to be insulting.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
There's something there I'm sure about that. Are we getting information about that ? " yes we are !"

Little flaws and sloppiness and the all the files released about governments involved in encounters. And not going to moon after so many years .
Something that should already been done after Neil. If we had put that trough we now would have had moonbases and large telescopes gazing the stars even better... Patients that's what it takes to gain the knowledge....

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

i love entertaining the idea of the archons, and wrote my first thread about the archons mentioned in gnostic texts,
according to texts our souls go to the moon to get re-incarnated and we are in a slave planet, and these entities feed
off all the negative energy, they create with us...... what amazed me about these texts is that they predated the bible
and they talked about "alien" beings.

the moon is mysterious, it is little wonder there are many stories tied to it...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

how refreshing a reply,
tbh i often have to stop myself from being insulting to people and can be without meaning it.
but i do agree with you on the importance of the experimental method, i just feel we need to
look into ways to test the things we know/believe exist, like how the placebo/nocebo effect
works, consciousness and the paranormal, amongst others.. instead of them being kind of taboo.

cheers

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Pseudo-sciences aren't taboo and I'm sure that any scientist worth his salt would welcome an honest experiment on the paranormal. However para-scientists need to first drop the assumption that these things exist when designing their tests. That is what is keeping the "pseudo" label in front of sciences for them.

For instance, when scientists do real science on a haunted house, they'll find that old electrical circuits can cause many of the weird and eerie feelings that are attributed to hauntings. These tests were designed without first assuming ghosts exist but instead as a means to identify what these weird feelings people have in these buildings. But believers in ghosts don't want to accept these findings because their biases don't let them. So they continue to stand outside accepted science and declare they are being unfairly discriminated on because of their topic of study.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join