It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House 'officially putting Iran on notice' after missile launch

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: gortex

If I am not mistaken the attack on the Saudi vessel was intended for a US vessel.

You mean the attacked launched by the Houthis, the same alliance that's currently stalemating the Saudis in Yemen? The same Saudi Arabian military that is now the world's 3rd biggest military spender, yet can't manage to defeat the rebels in a country that was the 140th poorest country in the world before their economy & infrastructure got obliterated in this current war?

If anything, I suspect that the "Houthi" attack was actually a false flag attack meant to force the US to jump in and take over the war. The same way Prince Bandar's mercenary/"rebels" launched a chemical attack in Syria to try to force Obama to attack Assad after his "red line" gaffe.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

If I am not mistaken the attack on the Saudi vessel was intended for a US vessel.

I wonder if Iran's missile guidance systems are just as inaccurate !!

edit on Feb-01-2017 by xuenchen because: guidedfissiles

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

yeah.. the homicide boats were intended for a US naval vessel and not Saudi. Also you either are unaware or are ignoring the fact there have been several attacks on US naval vessels by Houthis in the area prior to this incident so your false flag theory is without merit.
edit on 1-2-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I have been.

ISIS is only there because of IRAN.

IRAN is only there because of ISIS.

Sunni terrorists groups are the BLACKWATERS of the SAUDIS.

Shia terrorists groups are the BLACKWATERS of the Supreme Leader.

Uh huh...

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

If Iranian missiles have a human in the nose cone steering the missile then yes.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

There have been reports the attack on that ship was intended to be on US not the Saudis.
Anyhow.
The should be put on notice.
Between hikers being taken prisoners, Sailors treated like snip.
There's a new sheriff in town, and not some gutless wonder crying hope and change.
You gonna re-up, or you want other peoples kids to be killed to cover the cheque you're writing with your rhetoric? Talk is cheap, eh?

No man.

Were gonna get SJW's to sue the president, and make open borders so they get to come here with no hassles.

No need to go there.
I figured as much. All hat.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Probably not.
www.globalfirepower.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

There have been reports the attack on that ship was intended to be on US not the Saudis.
Anyhow.
There's a new sheriff in town, and not some gutless wonder crying hope and change.
You gonna re-up, or you want other peoples kids to be killed to cover the cheque you're writing with your rhetoric? Talk is cheap, eh?

No man.

Were gonna get SJW's to sue the president, and make open borders so they get to come here with no hassles.

No need to go there.

Where do you live again?

All hat indeed.
edit on 1-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

A tiny boat filled with explosives on a suicide mission is their version of a guided missile. Doubt one would ever get close to a deployed carrier fleet. The missiles they fired in previous attacks were all shot down by US ships, then all their on shore radar stations in the perimeter were immediately wiped out.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You are still living under the pretense of an Obama's America, and Iraq was a cakewalk compared to the invasions of WWII.

Who is POTUS doesn't change Iran's abilities, nor it's topography.

Imagine a US Russian alliance vs Islamic nasty boys.

This only creates more casualties for 3 countries instead of 2. And you won't see a Russian/US alliance because neither of the leaders will be willing to give up credit for doing something good in the world.

Or for doing anything for that matter.

Trump loves to show losers how to win again, so sit back in a false liberal induced trigger mode and watch how the big boys play, JV league time is over.

I'd like to kindly request you stop insulting me and others for no apparent reason than it tickles your giblets.

Your POTUS is the most easily triggered out of anybody I've seen in a very long time.

I'm still waiting for a proper counter argument to the sourced material I presented about why Iran is a difficult target to invade, let alone occupy.

Your wishful thinking about the messiah known as Trump doesn't cut it.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Anyhow.

No man.

No need to go there.

Where do you live again?

All hat indeed.
I'm not the one beating the drum.

link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

A tiny boat filled with explosives on a suicide mission is their version of a guided missile. Doubt one would ever get close to a deployed carrier fleet. The missiles they fired in previous attacks were all shot down by US ships, then all their on shore radar stations in the perimeter were immediately wiped out.

Homicide.. not suicide.

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You may want to go restudy up on geography. Libya isn't in the Middle East. It's in North Africa.

well technically your right but,

"The Eisenhower Doctrine, a 1957 foreign policy of the United States government, was the first to officially use the term Middle East.[9] Secretary of State John Foster Dulles defined the Middle East as "the area lying between and including Libya on the west and Pakistan on the east, Syria and Iraq on the North and the Arabian peninsula to the south, plus the Sudan and Ethiopia."[9] In 1958, the State Department explained that the terms "Near East" and "Middle East" were interchangeable, and defined the region as including only Egypt, Syria, Israel, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Qatar.[13]"
Middle East

when someone in the U.S. government says Middle East it is generally accepted that Libya is included.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

What drum is that ?

The SHERIFF drum?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Well that is news to me. I just assumed that the ME was all part of Asia. Of course that's what we get for using a political buzzword as a supplant for geography...
edit on 1-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Homicide.. not suicide.

Can i call the saudi arabian planes doing bombing in yemen homicide planes then?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: Arnie123

What does that have to do with my posts? Also, are you implying that Trump will continue to do Obama's work in Yemen? I was under the impression that he & the Repubs controlled the entire federal govt now. But it's still Obama's fault even though Trump signed off on that raid and Trump's official is putting Iran "on notice"?

Yes.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Sure.. the goal is to kill someone else is it not? So what ever floats your boat.
edit on 1-2-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Homicide.. not suicide.

Can i call the saudi arabian planes doing bombing in yemen homicide planes then?

No.

Those planes went out for a walk, and their bombs decided to spontaneously demonstrate.
edit on 1-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
iran attacking saudi....since it was mostly saudis that attacked us on 9-11 isnt the enemy of our enemy our friend?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join