It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House 'officially putting Iran on notice' after missile launch

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

“Recent Iranian actions, including a provocative ballistic missile launchand an attack against a Saudi naval vessel conducted by Iran-supported Houthi militants, underscore what should have been clear to the international community all along about Iran’s destabilizing behavior across the Middle East.
cbs4local.com...

Iran is in the sights of this US regime , this we knew , but the fact that Flynn is using an attack on the Saudi's by people the Saudi government are waging war against shows , I believe , to what extent they want to they want to frame them as the next evil that needs to be dealt with.

What Officially Putting Iran on Notice actually means is open to interpretation I guess but I doubt it signals a new period of peace and harmony in the Middle East.

(And I didn't even mention his name
)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

When you pay ransom to a country they think they can get away with anything.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
awww the Saudi got there nose blooded so they want there USA attack dog to sort the nasty Iranians out didums.

Its the shame the Iranians didnt sink the Saudi Frigate, the idea of a state of the art Frigate being in the hand of ISIS loving terrorists sicken me.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

You didn't pay ransom you returned what wasn't yours.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

When you pay ransom to a country they think they can get away with anything.

We still believing in that myth?

USA did not pay Iran anything.

USA only released funds frozen. It was already Iran’s money.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I've got to side with you, the Saudis are a much worse regime then Iran, if people paid attention to whats been discovered in the podesta leaks and the way Saudis have been businessing for the last bit of history, they'd be able to see that.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: nemonimity
a reply to: crazyewok

I've got to side with you, the Saudis are a much worse regime then Iran, if people paid attention to whats been discovered in the podesta leaks and the way Saudis have been businessing for the last bit of history, they'd be able to see that.

Exactly.

Iran are not angels, not by a long long strecth.

But lets face it!

How many Iranians have comitted attacks on US soil?

Is it Iran funding ISIS? No its half of GD Saudi Arabia.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
You know, I am all for this. However, at the mention of saudis, it suddenly becomes complicated because now we have to ask, who's problem is this? a US or Saudi one? I feel that we need more transparency on this issue. Good find and interesting discussion.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Iran has nothing to do with ISIS. This looks like a cheap ploy to start a fight we have no business fighting.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
There have been reports the attack on that ship was intended to be on US not the Saudis.

Anyhow.

The should be put on notice.

Between hikers being taken prisoners, Sailors treated like snip.

There's a new sheriff in town, and not some gutless wonder crying hope and change.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The Trump Administration is not kidding. There will be no "lines in the sand" that keep shifting. This is a line etched in stone, with skull/cross-bone signs stuck in the ground.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Trump Administration is not kidding. There will be no "lines in the sand" that keep shifting. This is a line etched in stone, with skull/cross-bone signs stuck in the ground.

Where is ine etched in stone for Saudi Arabia?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well good luck trying to invade Iran.

Just the topography of the place is a nightmare for operations where the military is concerned.

But good, it's nice to see strong foreign policy, but I don't really want to see the war drums beating this early.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Follow the money.... Trump have been war mongering for years.. I posted this many times already, and I knew Trump is after Iran , bowing down to Saudi. (may be another reason he got elected as well).

“We made a power out of Iran,” the outspoken billionaire told host Bill O’Reilly on Fox News’s “The O’Reilly Factor.”

“They are looking to go into Saudi Arabia,” Trump continued.
“Well, I would want to help Saudi Arabia,” he said. "I would want to protect Saudi Arabia. But Saudi Arabia is going to have to help us economically. They were making, before the oil went down ... they were making $1 billion a day.”

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Honest to God...

The entire ME isn't worth a single American life.

We should not buy their oil and watch them head for the caves.

But, a ground war ?

No way

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I have to agree. I feel this administration isn't going to back off or down from issues and events. I believe this will be a highly energetic administration. Once all the pieces are in place and the political gears began moving, we will start to see a very dominate and assertive type leadership. I suspect that it will actually set out to do what it means to do, no weakness.

link   
a reply to: neo96

There's a new sheriff in town

And isn't that just the problem , we're living in the 21st Century now not the 18th.

link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Where is ine etched in stone for Saudi Arabia?

If/when the time comes, see the Saudi Arabia thread.

link   

Iranians only use bullets of peace, missiles of understanding and funds terrorism of happiness.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Iranians only use bullets of peace, missiles of understanding and funds terrorism of happiness.

Sounds like a lot of what America and it's allies do.

Saudi Arabia in particular...

~Tenth

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join