a reply to: sweetypie215
1) It is a government by the people and for the people. The Republicans won the white house, house, and senate. Also, the majority of Americans are in
favor of the TEMPORARY ban on immigration from OBAMA'S list of countries that provide particular potential terror threats. Of course, if you're
watching/reading the MSN they won't tell you that.
2) Immigrants actually don't have any rights before they're admitted. That's pretty much the same in every country.
3) Vetting isn't a process exclusive to the USA. We rely on information from other countries. If we can't get that information from a particular
country AND they sponsor terrorism... well, how about instead of just yelling and making signs the left actually come up with a better idea. In the
meantime, we can't let people in.
4) My home city alone has had two knife attacks by Somali immigrants in less than a year, injury 20+ people and putting a business that had been
around forever out of business, which impacted even more people. One of those was a kid who belonged to a family that had spent some time in
Afghanistan. For how long? What did they do there? No one knows, but inept policy's like Obama's let them right in anyway. Now, imagine he made a bomb
instead, or got his hands on a gun?
5) Christians are getting priority in the countries on the list because they're being locked in cages and set on fire. That's a bit more inconvenient
that losing your home to bombing.
6) Your hyperbole makes no one want to take you seriously, ever. "That dictator," Jong-un or Kim would have been easier to type as if you don't even
know his name, is actually just a little different. He executes members of his own family, places his citizens in work camps while the rest of the
country starves, and actually threatens his neighbors with war on pretty much a daily basis. So, just a few differences there. Probably easy to miss,
even for a well-informed person like you.
I'm sorry, your feels (or anyone else's) are just going to have to be put on hold for roughly another 100 days or so while the person elected by the
people and for the people tries to actually do something. Which, by the way, sure seems like he's already accomplished more than Obama did in his
whole first term.
Facebook memes are garbage, as is the mainstream media. Read the executive order for yourself. That would be a mighty fine start. Actually, I'm
shocked adults need to be told this. "I'm so hurt?" Are you? Are you really? Because you clearly don't have even a particle of a clue. Guess what,
though? Be hurt. No one cares. It's your problem to deal with. Your party disenfranchised it's own supporters, and now just screams and calls them
names. Plan on being hurt for quite a while unless you think of something else to do besides make signs and rally around your precious echo chamber.
Man, these pretzels are making me thirsty.