It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube Channel Terminated, No idea why - Any Youtube people around?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I've had a YT channel for 6 years and just in the last 4 months it has exploded to 6k subs. I was just about to start working on it full time this Monday, but last Friday it got terminated for reasons I still don't know. I filed an appeal, several actually and have still heard nothing back. Who would have known losing a youtube channel would affect me so much......

I'm just hoping maybe someone here at ATS works for youtube/google and can help me.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I don't, but I know others who got their channel canned for being too "truthful" on certain issues. Youtube is as left (google) as they get. Good luck as I bet the channel took a lot of work!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Far as I'm aware its 3 strikes and your out. Usually copyright violations. Maybe you've used some background music on some of your vids that did'nt conform to the rules.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaAgent
Far as I'm aware its 3 strikes and your out. Usually copyright violations. Maybe you've used some background music on some of your vids that did'nt conform to the rules.

I've never had any copyright strikes. I was livestreaming the night this happened on my gaming channel and had music on in the background. But even if that was the case, why did my political channel get taken down too? That's the one I care about!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Good luck as I bet the channel took a lot of work!

It did....The idea of starting over is just too much to contemplate. I was set to start working my IT job from home so I could work on youtube a lot more. I bought a bunch of new equipment and this weekend it gets shut down. ....

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I tried to go to your youtube channel link and it wrote in red:

"
This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations.

"

Could be a explanation ?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other

Looks like you pissed off a snowflake libtart. You get abrasive on ATS too. Could that be the reason?
edit on 1-2-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

political channel

You just answered your own question. Youtube targets pro gun/2A channels, along with Conservative channels. There have been instances where the Left targets those channels and flood Youtube with false complaints to get them taken down. Hickock45 was a victim of this and after fighting Youtube, got his channel back.
Fight for it.
Do Not Let Them Silence Your Voice.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

I tried to go to your youtube channel link and it wrote in red:

"
This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations.

"

Could be a explanation ?

Probably just a standard message , pretty heavy accusations thought....

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I'm sorry to hear that. Start saving duplicates of everything on your computer, as well as YouTube, make it friendly to install, and problem solved. Everytime they take you off, reload it under a new YouTube account.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Underfire2
I'm sorry to hear that. Start saving duplicates of everything on your computer, as well as YouTube, make it friendly to install, and problem solved. Everytime they take you off, reload it under a new YouTube account.

That won't work.....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I don't have a YT thingy but use it probably too much Just seen this the other day

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

...why did my political channel get taken down too? That's the one I care about!

Bingo...

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Hickock45 was a victim of this and after fighting Youtube, got his channel back.

I was thinking of this exact same example. He even did a couple videos on the process.

OP, you might want to go check out his videos. As I recall it had something to do with a Google + account. Something about YT videos automatically showing up on G+ (even if it wasn't intended to) and violating the G+ terms more so than violating the YT terms. This resulted in the termination of his YT account. I think he had to go in and configure his YT videos to not show up on G+ (somehow). I can tell you this much, he pretty much went "ballistic" over it. (heh, heh...get it?)

edit on 2/1/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Source location copyrighted third source material links you had no permission for.... And if yt is not replying it's prob because it's in their terms n you should've read all of them

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

YT and G are the "Borg", dude!

Of course they're not replying!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Your political spin didn't go with the Ministry of Truths agenda!

If you had a copyright strike they definitely would have told you about it. The fact they refuse to even give you a warning OR respond to you makes it quite obvious that you said mean things that offended the Progressive left and goes against their narrative.

Don't give up, but document everything and good luck! They are counting on you to give up. The other answer is to start a new channel under a different name and go from there. Don't let that new equipment and your dreams of self employment go to waste.

Let me know your channel in a U2U! Also what game were you live streaming?

edit on 1-2-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
They didn't email you and give a reason? Did you monetize your channel? Were you penalized in the past for using copyrighted material?

Maybe they just made a mistake?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
How bout being a pioneer on Bitchute? I'll subscribe...

The Hell with youtube...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

They are calling you fake news...
Wow...
America is basically saying by labeling something as 'fake news' that our people are to stupid and easily influenced to filter content and sources themselves, so WE'LL do it for them

Crazy indoctrination right there.
I recently compared googling Trump and Hillary topics. The mainstream interwebs is very left.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join