It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube Channel Terminated, No idea why - Any Youtube people around?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: TheBulk

I tried to go to your youtube channel link and it wrote in red:

"
This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations.

"

Could be a explanation ?

Yeah but I have no idea how that applies to my channel or videos. Nothing I've done would apply to that.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Source location copyrighted third source material links you had no permission for

I've read this a few times and I still am not sure what you're getting at. Could you please elaborate?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I did get this email from google on Friday. I just assumed it was related to youtube termination, but maybe it was google that did it?

Hi,

Google has suspended your Account, [email protected], because of a violation of our Terms of Service.

Using a web browser, Sign in to your account or to any Google service as soon as possible, to reactivate your account.

If you are unable to login into your account via the web browser and would like to try to recover your account, please contact us.
If you don’t take any action soon, your account and all of its contents will be scheduled for deletion.
Best,
The Google Accounts team

It says to sign in to reactivate your account, but I see no place to do that.
edit on 1-2-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Did you go back and look at the hickock45 videos dealing with this like I suggested?

They explain the Google element and the connection to youtube.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Did you go back and look at the hickock45 videos dealing with this like I suggested?

They explain the Google element and the connection to youtube.

I did what he suggested. It's is possible this is the issue because the night my account got terminated I was livestreaming games with the title, "Drank'in and Spank'in". He said in his video their TOS is very strict when it comes to guns and alcohol.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
YouTube really has it locked down with the connection to Google. It's unfortunate. Aside from creating an alter-ego for a new Google account, I don't think there's a way around it. I'm just getting started on YouTube and am trying to be very careful with content I use.

Many #Pizzagate channels fell and some users even had PayPal lockouts.

They are really controlling of information people can share.

I've considered mirroring my channel on Vid.Me. It's new and they don't currently have Ad Revenue, but it's in the works.

Vid.Me earn

I'm bummed out for you! It takes a lot of work to get a channel rolling!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

They have rules about reposting and posting from 3rd parties... Sites and links and cut and pasted content...

Perhaps that may have been it? A video or quote from another site that was a quote or link to even ANOTHER one.... I know that sometimes can get you dropped with little or no notice or explanation...

That was what I meant. * I have a 70+ article Google Blog myself... and was just passing that along in case perhaps that was it.

YouTube is Google.. Both same owners... and could've been that or any # of things. Hope I've clarified this better now!!?

Best.......MS

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Just a little update. I've still not heard anything back from google. One of my youtube friends (TruthPoliticsTV) also had his channel removed the other day. He appealed and heard back within in hour......

Please. If anyone here has contacts in google, please see if they can get me some help. I'm having a really difficult time getting over the fact I lost 6 years worth of work on BOTH channels for seemingly no reason. Not to mention all the videos that are now gone forever. I should have backed them up...

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It's offical. My channels are gone and I still have no idea why...Oh well. When the going gets tough.....

I've got a new channel if anyone is interested in checking it out!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Someone is asking for stories like yours, mine and others for a possible CA lawsuit...?
snewzit.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join