It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protections for L.G.B.T. Workers Will Remain Under President Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Flip-flop how? Trump has consistently been gay friendly, speaking openly about it decades ago when the issue was not as nearly thawed as it is today.

Do your homework.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Doesn't matter if he is "gay friendly" or if he flip flops. His people are not "gay friendly".

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Hate group leader Tony Perkins appeared on Fox Business this morning where he lamented that Indiana Gov. Mike Pence created a domino effect when he caved on his state’s attempt to legalize anti-LGBT discrimination. Nevertheless, Perkins is optimistic that evangelicals can see past that betrayal and will now rally to the Trump ticket.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Doesn't matter if he is "gay friendly" or if he flip flops. His people are not "gay friendly".

What does the OP mean to you? I mean how much clearer does "Protections for L.G.B.T. Workers Will Remain Under President Trump" have to be?

What else do you want? Just pretend... In DeafAlien's world of Utopia, what would be your perfect setting?

And yes, I know Pence is your boogeyman....We will pretend he is Freddy Krueger in your dream...
edit on 31-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

LOL good movie.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Yawn. Shall I parade the long list of anti-gay leftists?

Or how about we discuss the flip flopping of HRC and Obama who were both against gay marriage, until they were for it?

This discussion is going in circles.

At the end of the day, ask yourself who is President and therefore in charge? His position matters most.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Or how about we discuss the flip flopping of HRC and Obama who were both against gay marriage, until they were for it?

You mean before Obama was president?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: thekaboose

At the same time, you will have the far left still screaming "HES TAKING AWAY MY RIGHTS AS A MEMBER OF THE LGBT COMMUNITY" and making videos to push their own form of hate speech

Yeah well, those idiots need to just sit down and shut up.

As a member of the gay community I say that we need to knuckle down and work with everyone else to make the entire western world the great place it used to be again.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
This is not a surprise. Trump did not campaign on an anti-LGBTQ platform. He has always seemed to be pro LGBTQ,

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
oops
edit on 31-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

You mean before Obama was president?

No.
Obama only supported gay marriage after he became POTUS.
Politifact
Trump is the very first President to support gay marriage before he was elected.
edit on b000000312017-01-31T09:57:35-06:0009America/ChicagoTue, 31 Jan 2017 09:57:35 -0600900000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Just for the record, one of my friends that is gay has been posting gay doom stuff on his Facebook page, announcing that Trump will have the LGBTQ community rounded up and put in internment camps.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The gay community will truly love Trump when it dawns on them what the Muslim community has in store for them if we don't back them down soon. The woman's march pretty much put that out in the open. The women we're had by the organizers.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

And they worry about Russian infiltrators...

Amazing.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Another lie about Trump debunked.

I wonder how many from that community will actually hear about it.

Very few, I'm a gay guy who has lost a good chunk of his friends, because they have been whipped into a hysterical frenzy by uninformed people with an agenda. I try to do what I can to point out the half truths or just flat out lies, but since I am white and male and have "privilege" my opinion is irrelevant. While I do not claim to be a republican I do tend to lean more that way than being a democrat ( or rather this version of democrats ) I voted Trump for reasons I won't go into detail over, suffice to say, I agree with a lot of the things he said. I don't understand this call from other LGBT to impeach Trump, because if they took literally 10 minutes to look into it, they would see that he is not anti-gay. Pence on the other hand, (based solely on his statements and as I do not know him personally that is all I can go on) is. I think they think that if they impeach Trump, Hillary becomes president, but that isnt how it works, and you would put someone in the oval office who does hate you. Or at least has made statements to that fact in the past.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Guess I was late to this party. WOOHOO! Great news.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I have yet to meet a Trump supporter who cares. We care about people regardless of whatever they may be. I do oppose the whole transgender idea, I view it as a mental thing, but I wouldn't hate anyone for that reason or see them as subhuman.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

No. Unless he promises never to install a "Religious Freedom bill" (which would be unnecessary, because the constitution already says everything that needs to be said about religious freedom, but does not mention freedom for people on the LGBT spectrum), then his promise not to change the executive order penned by Obama, really does not mean a great deal.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
If you ever listened to Trump's words after the Orlando nightclub shooting, you could tell he was sympathetic and supportive of the LGBTQ community. He called them "OUR" lgbt community and you could tell that he was sickened that they were targeted by a radical hater. Donald Trump is a fair man and he wants all Americans under his wing of protection.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I skipped straight to the back page of this thread to see if Hillary's hysterical lunatic squad had somehow managed to turn this into an outrage thread, and it appears they delivered.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join