It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most claims about Trump’s visa Executive Order are false or misleading

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Don't care much for Marx. In a practical sense.
Thank you.

edit on 1/30/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Don't care much for Marx. In a practical sense.
Thank you.

Well thank God. You have a good brain and a good grasp on Math and the math is not adding up for me when the left does this mess they do. It says they are attempting and overthrow for Marxism.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

It says they are attempting and overthrow for Marxism.

And the right?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: FelisOrion

Are Muslims persecuted in Muslim dominate nations?

Yes, if you are Sunni Muslim and the majority are Shia or vice versa. You would probably know this has been an ongoing issue in various middle east countries wouldn't you?

Sure and those people would qualify as refugees is my point.

These people of the left keep spinning it but it keeps reading clearly that they are wrong, every single time. Make me a believer left and I will help articulate your points. But so far losing and digging a big hole to try and climb out of , is all you are doing IMHO.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: bender151

My worthless opinion you had to respond to. Of course.

True colors we are seeing from the leftist like this huh? So those who's family was being burned alive should wait or not? Shame on you.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Martial law.

Or do you mean a Marshall Fred Law of Yell County?

Duly noted. LOL, fixed......

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

It says they are attempting and overthrow for Marxism.

And the right?

The right rino's ,, (like that play on words there) are in fact left of middle. I don't think the right actually exists anymore. Most of the people you think are right were the middle when i was younger now appear as if they are right by comparison to the Marxists. All of this without moving their positions. Haters were ignored and turned out from those of us in the middle.

Political Science 101 discussed this totally, and that is what I draw my conclusions from on the Left/Middle/Right paradigm shift. Should be mandatory to take Pol Sci 101 in the Universities and Colleges.
edit on 31-1-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

This will clarify it.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

This will clarify it.

Good find... Funny too. star of course.

ETA

And I gave a star for not being a Marxist, or implied by me from your comment..
edit on 31-1-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

a reply to: uncommitted

Really? A guy from one of the named nations lost his passport at work the other day. I found it. It was some sort of indefinite stay visa......who need to become a citizen then? Who is issuing this crap status paper work. Just wait this the administration starts getting around to these other than "green card" visas.

Sorry, I have no idea what your point is. Even under Trump at the moment as far as I'm aware, people currently in the US wouldn't be deported if they had a legal right to be there - or do you think he hasn't gone far enough yet? Where precisely would you like him to stop?

Ok you don't see then how sloppy it looks to be granting wide open visas, endless stay visas? One could live here for the rest of their life without becoming a citizen......but not true of their children.......ect. Does that need to be explained further? And just how many of these visas are operating in this country?

No, I meant I didn't understand the point as the EO didn't have an impact on people already in the US. The visa is presumably legal and again presumably your employers worked to ensure your co-worker had it as they consider the person valuable to them. As they are already in the US, they aren't subject to the EO.

Not sure which bit of that you didn't understand.

A visa should be more definite. Not just a pass to float around the US for years and years if you wanted to. What reason did the person state as his reason for coming here or had he stated that he would be a citizen in 6 years ect. This sort of visa doesn't require you to ever enter a pre-citizenship program or even get a job or go to school. These sort of Visas are a security risk.

This person is a fundamentalist but his wife, who wears the all black, does drive so there may be hope for them yet!

By the way this visa was found at work but they man doesn't work for us.

How do you know he's a fundamentalist? So what if his wife dresses in black? Can you just wear a t shirt that says 'If you aren't white, Christian and a 15th generation American I hate you" so we can all avoid you?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Unfortunately the lefts natural instinct is to react first and get informed later (if at all.) That is the biggest problem with the Anti-Trumpers. He could fart and they would hold a protest.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The seven countries on the list don't always have the information the U.S. government requires to appropriately vet individuals seeking entrance into the United States. Sometimes they don't even willingly divulge the information they have. The TEMPORARY ban on travel from these countries is to keep our homeland secure while working to fix and improve our current vetting system. That's it. How is this hard to understand and why is securing our homeland a bad thing?

A2D

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

Because its President Trump and not Obama.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: OhankaI don't know what you'd honestly expect from people who have, verifiability, been lying for years and years now.

They've been doing that for a long time. I remember watching 6 PM news at my grandfathers house in the early 80's. Back then we had three channels and then news was more conservative right wing based.

But still they lied and said Russia invaded Afghanistan, versus the truth that Russian soldiers were invited to fight against illegal combatants by the Afghan gov't.
edit on 31-1-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Just heard that an Iraqi translater agrees with Trumps order, also a Syrian American agrees and supports Trump. The progressive narrative that Trump is racist eye is just plain false.
That was from
cNN but They also have Iranian woman who opposes Trump. I believe Iraqi over iran. That's just me
edit on 31-1-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
Humm
i see that Cnn is no longer considered fake news.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

The Soviets invaded first, installed their own government, who then requested soviet assistance.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I don't know what you'd honestly expect from people who have, verifiability, been lying for years and years now.

Their stance is facts should line up with the beliefs of their twisted ideology. if facts counter their political ideology (which is the case overwhelmingly), then those facts are "problematic" and should be "corrected" so that they comply with the party line.

It's very sinister. Reminds me of stuff I read about in the USSR under Stalin.

Without defending the craze of the DNC and media right now, what you just said could apply equally to many ideological conservatives, on topics from religion to gay people to the environment to the war in Iraq to torture...

Do you recognize this fact?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

and yet the left is the one holding violent riots and trying to deny freedom of speech to those who have a different opinion.

Do you recognize that fact?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
Did Obama's EO include a provision that allowed Christians (undoubtedly the minority religion in these areas) safe passage as refugees from religious persecution?

I thought you "progressives" were all about giving minority's priority over others. But as is usual with you people its only minority's that you lot prefer of course. If it is a minority that you don't like all that supposed morale of yours instantly goes out the window.

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join