It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So its okay when a Democrat potus suspend immigration but illegal when a Republican Potus does it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
They can't stop here.... This is back country...

SNIP

]

lol, love it

edit on 1/28/2017 by eriktheawful because: Removed quoted material that was removed by staff.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
I recommend anyone who opposes this should be deported to Aleppo.

If you want islam you can have as much of it as you like over there.....

Welcome to Auchwitz? I mean Aleppo?

Not agreeing with Dear Leader is basis for deportation to a war zone??

If that was the law, where would you have been sent during the last Presidency?

Sheesh

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Welcome to Auchwitz? I mean Aleppo? - Well it was liberals that funded and paid for the situation in Aleppo, So it's doubly fitting if they got to experience the fruits of their labour.

Not agreeing with Dear Leader is basis for deportation to a war zone?? Someone needs to clean up the mess you voted for and created, if only there was some kind of final solution to fix it once and for all...

If that was the law, where would you have been sent during the last Presidency? in the UK where i live.

Sheesh

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Yep, this is just irrational Trump hate.

MORE HYPOCRISY: Obama Banned all Iraqi Refugees for 6 Months in 2011 – Liberals SAID NOTHING!

ABC reported:

As a result of the Kentucky case, the State Department stopped processing Iraq refugees for six months in 2011, federal officials told ABC News – even for many who had heroically helped U.S. forces as interpreters and intelligence assets. One Iraqi who had aided American troops was assassinated before his refugee application could be processed, because of the immigration delays, two U.S. officials said. In 2011, fewer than 10,000 Iraqis were resettled as refugees in the U.S., half the number from the year before, State Department statistics show.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Obama did 6 bans and other Presidents did them as well:

White House documents also show that former President Bill Clinton issued six immigrant bans; George W. Bush six immigrant bans; and former President Ronald Reagan four. And in 1980, former President Jimmy Carter banned Iranians after Tehran seized the U.S. embassy.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

HYPOCRITES!!!!
edit on 28-1-2017 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Jan 28 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Attention!

This thread is NOT in the Mud Pit forum!

That means: NO POLITICAL TROLLING!

That is ONLY allowed in the Mud Pit.

If you can not be bothered to remember that when posting, then your posts will be removed, and your posting rights removed.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Here's more:

The Past Six Presidents Have All Used The Executive Power To Block Certain Classes Of Immigrants

Section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 states: “Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”

dailycaller.com...

Here's a report from the LA Times about how some people connected to ISIS may have slipped through the vetting process. Trump is doing the right thing.

Federal agents are reinvestigating Syrian refugees in U.S. who may have slipped through vetting lapse

Federal agents are reinvestigating the backgrounds of dozens of Syrian refugees already in the United States after discovering a lapse in vetting that allowed some who had potentially negative information in their files to enter the country, two U.S. law enforcement officials said.

Agents have not concluded that any of the refugees should have been rejected for entry, but the apparent glitch — which was discovered in late 2015 and corrected last year — prevented U.S. officials who conducted background checks on the refugees from learning about possible “derogatory” information about them, the two officials said. At a minimum, the intelligence would have triggered further investigation that could have led some asylum applications to be rejected.

The refugees whose cases are under review include one who failed a polygraph test when he applied to work at a U.S. military installation overseas and another who may have been in communication with an Islamic State leader, according to the officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter.

www.latimes.com...

One of the reasons Obama did a 6 month freeze is because the vetting process broke down:

Refugee applications have been rescreened before. In 2011, the files of more than 58,000 Iraqi refugees already living in the U.S. were vetted after the FBI learned that an Iraqi man living in Kentucky had participated in roadside bomb attacks in Iraq before he was granted asylum. He and another Iraqi refugee were arrested by the FBI and pleaded guilty in 2013 to trying to send explosives and missiles to the group known as Al Qaeda in Iraq.

This is also from LA Times

Again, this happens.
edit on 28-1-2017 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Are we "at war" with any of the countries on the Muslim ban list?

No.

I see no problem with those countries as they were all countries that the US has bombed

So, because we bombed them at one time, that makes it ok?

What kind of logic are you smoking?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Welcome to Auchwitz? I mean Aleppo?

Not agreeing with Dear Leader is basis for deportation to a war zone??

If that was the law, where would you have been sent during the last Presidency?

Sheesh

Hey remember when are Dear Leader put the Japs in Camps? I do.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: muse7

That'll happen as soon as Trump supporters start laying bricks and build that wall and PAY FOR IT.

It won't be Trump Supporters. It'll be people working for a Construction Company working long hard hours not on welfare.

Yes Trump supporters work long hard hours and tend not to be on welfare so he is correct in a way. lol

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: twfau
"Whenever there is a declared war..."

There is no declared war with Iran as far as I know. Give it a few months though.

Iran capturing are Soldiers was a Declaration of War.

What are you talking about? If you're talking about last year's naval incident, you keep bringing up this FALSE information in your threads even after being called out. The US navy was IN Iranian navigational waters. They were detained. That is NOT an act of war by Iran.

Yet you keep repeating the same BS as if it were true.

PS: it's "our" not "are."

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

That the Dems did it already will not work out well for the lawsuits. They didn't complain before, and can't complain now! Plus, the Constitution doesn't allow entry by any and all, with no restrictions, so claiming a Constitutional violation is a joke, at best.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Are we "at war" with any of the countries on the Muslim ban list?

No.

I see no problem with those countries as they were all countries that the US has bombed

So, because we bombed them at one time, that makes it ok?

What kind of logic are you smoking?

Serious Question:
As an American, before Trump came to power would you be willing to go sightseeing to any of the Nations listed in the Ban List?

edit on 28-1-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: twfau
"Whenever there is a declared war..."

There is no declared war with Iran as far as I know. Give it a few months though.

Iran capturing are Soldiers was a Declaration of War.

What are you talking about? If you're talking about last year's naval incident, you keep bringing up this FALSE information in your threads even after being called out. The US navy was IN Iranian navigational waters. They were detained. That is NOT an act of war by Iran.

Yet you keep repeating the same BS as if it were true.

PS: it's "our" not "are."

www.nytimes.com...

General Sharif said the sailors were being held under good conditions and treated with “Islamic compassion.”

You mean like this?

But Kerry’s words, measured and reasonable as they were, could not erase the sense of humiliation that seemed to be overtaking America with the release of the videos and photos that showed American soldiers sitting on the deck of their boats with their hands over their heads and their eyes darting from side to side in fear and apprehension. The images sparked outrage on the right, discomfort on the left and great embarrassment in the Obama administration: they, rather than Kerry’s statements, will forever define the affair. read more: www.haaretz.com...

inflamed Muslims throughout the word and entrenched the U.S. as their mortal enemy. read more: www.haaretz.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
There was absolutely nothing wrong or controversial about my post.

Yet, it was removed.

I'm confused and rightly ticked off about it!

This website is becoming beyond disappointing...

Delete that!

It would at least make some sense.

My reply was not off topic and wouldn't come close to derailing the thread!

If anything, it would have put things in a better perspective for some...

Just not the lords of ats apparently.
edit on 28-1-2017 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

We aren't giving any freedom in this ban. Potential terrorists are

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Good information. I just shared it with an ignoramus, who remained an ignoramus after carefully reading your post for all of 3 seconds.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
you people need to stop deflecting for him, this whole thing is a joke. every single country is looking at you guys like you've lost your mind. this team in the white house is an absolute joke and I think it's becoming clear to the people that used to support them so aggressively, all within the first week. these headlines aren't even seeming real anymore. multiple ones each and every day that require the trump supporters to come online and try (so hard) to deflect for. like they invited the british prime minister to the white house, and can't even spell her name correctly in the official documents? do they have 1 solid player on their team? i do not see him lasting very long now; like I predicted before he even started, his followers will turn on him and then he'll have nothing. it terrifies me to think how he'll react to this. he's a fragile little man that can't find happiness within himself, no amount of money could help him, and when he loses his fanbase that, in his exact words, showed up to the inauguration in flocks because "they like me... oh and they like my policies" (so clear what his issues are), what seems like his last shot at happiness, hopefully for his sake i'm wrong, will be lost. this man has some deep rooted issues and they're coming to the surface very quickly with the whole entire world watching; i can't help but feel bad for him. now the predictions from his personal feng shui consultant claiming he'd have 2 years of bad luck starting in the year of the rooster (www.abovetopsecret.com...) don't seem like a joke, they're coming into formation before our eyes

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

originally posted by: neo96

There has been a declaration of war since the Carter administration.

From the embassy bombings, to students being taken hostage to airliners being blown out of the sky.

From Marine barracks to more embassy bombings to the First World Trade Center attack to the USS cole.

To 9-11 and the Pentagon to San Berndino,Orlando, and the Boston Marathon Bombing.

The Enemy that has declared WAR and has waged one on the west in Ameirca and all over the globe for the last 40 years.

Why do we in the US act like our government has done nothing wrong...

Would we consider an overthrow of our government a declaration of war as we did to Iran in 1953 with Operation Ajax?

The Iranian Revolution and hostage crisis was a direct result of our puppet government. It took the Iranian people nearly 30 years to rid themselves of a dictator who we installed and supported.

Everything you mentioned (and conveniently omitted) can be challenged. The first WTC bombing for example. After the FBI replaced the fake bomb with a REAL one, their informant, Emad A. Salem, knew that it was a setup. As a result, he began to record all of his conversations which revealed the FBI's involvement.

9/11... really? The biggest false flag, inside job of our lifetimes...

If we're going to discuss the history of this "conflict", it should be done in the proper (intellectually honest) context.

Otherwise its just more lies, propaganda and fake news.

edit on 29-1-2017 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

contact the mod who preformed the action. That would be the "adult" way to deal with that situation.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join