It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So its okay when a Democrat potus suspend immigration but illegal when a Republican Potus does it?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 711117
you people need to stop deflecting for him, this whole thing is a joke. every single country is looking at you guys like you've lost your mind. this team in the white house is an absolute joke and I think it's becoming clear to the people that used to support them so aggressively, all within the first week. these headlines aren't even seeming real anymore. multiple ones each and every day that require the trump supporters to come online and try (so hard) to deflect for. like they invited the british prime minister to the white house, and can't even spell her name correctly in the official documents? do they have 1 solid player on their team? i do not see him lasting very long now; like I predicted before he even started, his followers will turn on him and then he'll have nothing. it terrifies me to think how he'll react to this. he's a fragile little man that can't find happiness within himself, no amount of money could help him, and when he loses his fanbase that, in his exact words, showed up to the inauguration in flocks because "they like me... oh and they like my policies" (so clear what his issues are), what seems like his last shot at happiness, hopefully for his sake i'm wrong, will be lost. this man has some deep rooted issues and they're coming to the surface very quickly with the whole entire world watching; i can't help but feel bad for him. now the predictions from his personal feng shui consultant claiming he'd have 2 years of bad luck starting in the year of the rooster (www.abovetopsecret.com...) don't seem like a joke, they're coming into formation before our eyes

The fact that you even want him to fail is disturbing. It was a tough election. You guys lost we won. But it's not about the we anymore. It's all American citizens. When he succeeds America succeeds. The Media tries so hard to get dirt on him and will criticize everything he says even down to not including Saudi Arabia in the ban list when he original said ban "All" Muslims but got chit for that so he tuned it down a little and said specific "Muslim" countries. But gets chit on for not including SA Mus in the list.Also the fact that you "predicted" anything i call BS on because no one is turning on him. He's a President who is actually following through on his campaign promises. America isn't use to a Politician who follows through on what they say they are going to do.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
There was absolutely nothing wrong or controversial about my post.

Yet, it was removed.

I'm confused and rightly ticked off about it!

Most mods are rock solid and even-handed, but there is one mod in particular who is "well known" for pulling stunts like this. My advice is don't take it personally because you can't do anything about it anyway, just move on and keep fighting your corner.

In relation to the topic of the thread, a significant part of the current Trump slew of actions is designed to re-adjust perception of the left. We're consistently seeing the left going mental over something that Trump can then (rightly) point out is exactly what the Democrats have done with nary a peep of protest.

People are gradually seeing this. People are starting to realize that they are dealing with adults who never stopped being children.

Essentially, Trump is already working on his election campaign for 2020 - and he's doing it by highlighting the hypocrisy of the left and letting them undermine their own credibility. He's handing them a metaphorical can of gas and letting them pour it all over themselves before lighting a match.

It's a beautiful master plan.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join