It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pressured parks chief for photos to prove 'media lied' about inauguration crowd – report

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceGoatFart

It sounds like his ego is upsetting you.
Try not to worry about it and stay focused on what is actually happening.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

originally posted by: SpaceGoatFart

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
This continuing on the obsession on crowd size is trivial compared to what's currently going on.

I agree, Trump should stop obsessing about it like he did during his first interview as president. It's trivial but he can't let it go.

It seems like all the Trump supporters in this thread are going beyond hypocrisy with this issue. They're criticizing the media for continuing to talk about it. Meanwhile, they're ignoring the fact that Trump is continuing to talk about it.

That's doublethink in my opinion. I believe doublethink is insanity.

I'm criticizing the left hand warriors not the media. Just to be clear. Y'all need to focus your power to bigger issues. Media is the media, they love ratings.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

edit on 27-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Actually I openly said many times before the elections that I would like Trump to win for the comedic value only.

It's sad for Americans and for the world, but for my entertainment it's great. The guy is a never ending source of schadenfreude for the US. I don't see how that would upset me, quite the contrary

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Good for him....hold the press's feet to the fire for fake news. !! ....someone has to stop the medians bulls*#+.....and personally, I don't care how many people were there vs not there...but I do care about false reporting . And if President Trumps has an obsessive disorder with getting to the bottom of issues , then so be it. ...that is not a bad problem to have!! He just raised the bar for job qualification ! ...Go get 'em Trump !

The more fake news MSM is shown to produce the more he can pass a Bill that will punish them badly, or allow them to be sued.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Good luck with the gay community if an impeachment happens and Thanks for jeopardizing my friends and family members rights. /sarc

We only realize the value of something when on the verge of losing it.

Think about it next time you vote "against" someone instead of "for" someone. It's pretty ironic from you to blame the left for the potential loss of gay rights.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
The more fake news MSM is shown to produce the more he can pass a Bill that will punish them badly, or allow them to be sued.

You know a country is in deep trouble when people cheer at the prospect of the government attacking the press.

I guess the US are long due for a wake up call regarding how good they had it so far. Enjoy your next 4 years experiencing what people face everyday in Russia, China or Morocco for example, the rise of a truly fascist regime (and not just using it as a buzzword. this time you'll know what REAL fascism is about).

I guess you never learn that fire hurts until you burn your fingers playing with it.

edit on 27-1-2017 by SpaceGoatFart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

You know a country is in deep trouble when people cheer at the prospect of the government attacking the press.

I guess the US are long due for a wake up call regarding how good they had it so far. Enjoy your next 4 years experiencing what people face everyday in Russia, China or Morocco for example, the rise of a truly fascist regime (and not just using it as a buzzword. this time you'll know what REAL fascism is about).

I guess you never learn that fire hurts until you burn your fingers playing with it.

It's all perspective. One could also say that America had already been in the grip of State run media, at least it was until Trump was elected.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It's all perspective. One could also say that America had already been in the grip of State run media, at least it was until Trump was elected.

You are correct. It's all about perspective. They will now be able to compare their previous situation to that of a country with an almost despotic leader trying to control everything (especially media).

Then they will be able to say if their previous situation was really that bad. Or if it's only what some people wanted them to believe for electoral reasons

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I long for the day Trump sues anyone making a caricature of him, like Muslims tried to do with western media.

that would be the sweetest, most ironic schadenfreude

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
We've already seen all the photos proving the liberal media flat out lied in an effort to smear Trump, and the libs on social media that were so desperate for a win completely lapped it up.

But here's a quick refresher.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I am not sure I can believe that picture is from 1:14pm. That would be about 30 minutes after the Trump speech.
Why were those people all still standing around in place, especially at the front?
I agree that it is clear that more people were there than the media pictures showed, but not convinced on the clock tower argument (that could have been photo-shopped)
edit on 27/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I feel bad for the rabid Trump fans who can't even look for info by themselves and need it pre-digested.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Good luck with the gay community if an impeachment happens and Thanks for jeopardizing my friends and family members rights. /sarc

We only realize the value of something when on the verge of losing it.

Think about it next time you vote "against" someone instead of "for" someone. It's pretty ironic from you to blame the left for the potential loss of gay rights.

Lol Do not act like you know about me from a few posts on a forum. When I say family and friends gay rights I'm literally meaning it. So I've always valued gay rights. I was a Bernie supporter and Obama btw. supporting my country and its President is what I've done with every President since Reagan. Whether I like them or not it's about dealing with the issues. Right now I'm dealing with what I have and what I have is a people.. My country men.. trying to impeach the one thing, in our current situation, that's keeping them from losing their rights and setting back all the progress they fought for, in a single Pence pen stroke. I don't like pence.. He's not the President. Trump is and he supports the gay community and has said he would continue to fight for gay rights. Pence is far more right than ANY of us are prepared to go.

Thanks for trying to answer the question tho.

edit on 27-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

You knew beforehand Trump was running with Pence.

You can only blame yourself for still voting for him. Nice try blaming "the left" though.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

No, it's not obsessiveness, it's a bully being a bully.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

This is the same time lapse that has been proven to be missing frames @ 0:46, awfully convenient isn't it?

Not surprising coming from the state run PBS.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Why would anyone care? The man is obsessed with himself

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

This is the same time lapse that has been proven to be missing frames @ 0:46, awfully convenient isn't it?

Not surprising coming from the state run PBS.

Sorry you so far self-deluded you think this video doesn't give a good overview of how many people were there regardless of a few missing frames.

You could probably just focus on the time the speech ends, when people leave, and see it's still desperately sparse.

Sorry it hurts your and your guru's feels.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Yeah, it's amazing how much the sun can change positions in just a few conveniently missing frames. Of course they could put out an unedited version... but I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Yeah, it's amazing how much the sun can change positions in just a few conveniently missing frames. Of course they could put out an unedited version... but I won't hold my breath.

Maybe you could post an aerial picture with the crowded park to prove your belief?

Oh that's right, you can't, because it never happened. Sorry that triggers you

With the amount of Trump fans gathered then and there, you would expect that at least ONE of them would share a picture of the crowded place? Just one!

And yet nothing. Not a single pic from all the Trump fans there. Not one.

What does that tell us about Trump? He's self obsessed, butthurt and a pathological liar. And his fan are completely deluded and refuse to accept reality.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join