It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pressured parks chief for photos to prove 'media lied' about inauguration crowd – report

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceGoatFart

Too bad only 1 aerial photo was released by the National Park Service. You know, the same service that constantly attacked Trump over Twitter. Again, awfully convenient isn't it?

A quick google search can confirm this, which is why the Trump admin is asking for them to release more photos.

This is deception on par with Orwell's Ministry of Truth, and you're so desperate for a win that you are just lapping it up.

edit on 27-1-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Too bad only 1 aerial photo was taken by the National Park Service. You know, the same service that constantly attacked Trump over Twitter. Again, awfully convenient isn't it?

Just post a single picture taken from the ground, from the crowd itself, showing the packed back rows.

Just one. I dare you.

Until then it looks like your beliefs are only wishful thinking until you can back them up.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

You might want to scroll up.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Hey cool, a zoomable pic of the speech where you can see how not packed and empty the back rows are, especially the right side, just like in the aerial video

edition.cnn.com...

Looks like some people just can't deal with reality.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Thanks for posting that reminder, since the photo I posted was actually taken from CNN's gigapixel. I guess you missed this thread?

CNN Photo shows Trump DID have a HUGE crowd on inauguration day

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Thanks for posting that reminder, since the photo I posted was actually taken from CNN's gigapixel. I guess you missed this thread?

CNN Photo shows Trump DID have a HUGE crowd on inauguration day

And I guess you need glasses since the pictures shows all the empty rows and corresponds perfectly to the aerial pic.

I think you got tricked by perspective. It's OK it can happen to anyone

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Next thing you know, you'll be saying that we've always been at war with East Asia. Don't let the facts interrupt your 2 minutes of hate!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

You liberal's just can't stand the facts,the majority voted him in,so go put on your safety pin,and vagina hat and hang out with your bunch of whiners

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

You liberal's just can't stand the facts,the majority voted him in,so go put on your safety pin,and vagina hat and hang out with your bunch of whiners

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Here we go again !!

according to the Washington Post

three sources with knowledge of the conversation told the Post

Parks spokesman Tom Crosson told the Guardian in an email on Thursday night, “I can confirm the call happened … but I’m not discussing the content of the call.”
^^^ no copy of the email provided ^^^

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

Donald Trump ordered the National Park Service director to produce additional photographs of his inauguration crowds, believing the images “might prove that the media had lied” about the size of the audience, according to the Washington Post.

In a Saturday phone call, the president told Michael Reynolds, acting NPS director, that he wanted to see more photos because he thought they could show that the attendance at his Friday swearing-in ceremonies at the National Mall was above average, three sources with knowledge of the conversation told the Post.

Parks spokesman Tom Crosson told the Guardian in an email on Thursday night, “I can confirm the call happened ... but I’m not discussing the content of the call.”

SOURCE

I just realized something about Trump...his biggest strength is probably his biggest weaknesses. I believe the thing that is making him successful so far is his obsessiveness. That is why he's keeping his campaign promises after all. Seemingly nothing short of having his life at risk will deter Trump from his obsessions. I believe that's a quality we should all want in a president.

At the same time, Trump's obsessiveness can be detriment. I believe the story linked above is a good example of that.

I'll be a lot easier going from now on concerning Trump's obsessiveness. Sometimes you have to take the bad with the good.

Nice...more of those "sources" that had "knowledge of the conversation"...and a guy that says a call happened.

And yet you buy the story like a kid in a candy shop....

Gotta love these idiotic stories from "sources" with "knowledge"...

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
fake news!

so asking to see some photos is considered "pressuring"?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join