It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got Spooked This Morning (True Story)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yes it was freaky to say the least.

About Billy encountering the crow, that is interesting too. Crows are closely associated with familiars as well.

Also strangely enough, what I've been working off and on the last few days has the crow as a major symbol in it.

I've also got a ton of unreleased work based on the crow. So I do find a ton of meaning in events of this nature, augury, omens, etc.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Pretty Spooky Stuff there Man!! Yikes!!

Also I am looking forward to the thread You might make, on that paranormal being real, incident!!
Sounds like, just from What You mentioned, it will be a great thread!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Bloody good thread mate

edit on 26-1-2017 by Archonic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I'm not sure if I posted that incident report yet, it happened like 6 or 7 years ago.

I told a lot of people but I'm thinking I didn't actually write it up as a thread.
I'm not sure why it was a hell of a freaky event.

A cat was involved too, and was the most bizarre and inexplicable aspect of the whole thing, although it was the only "realistic" and "logically understandable" aspect.

You'll get it when you find out the whole ghost story.
Then you, as I was, will be left scratching your head utterly mindblown.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Thank you for digging that up for me, appreciate it!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesjr
S&F for a nice unpolitical story.

Sometimes I find government politics interesting but right now it's just gibberish to me. I honestly could care less about politics at this current juncture in life.

Everyone else talks about it and argues and blah blah blah.

Currently I'm focused on all of the stuff going on in my life, the stuff I want to create, and figuring out the secrets of the Universe.

In my opinion no one knows what they are talking about when it comes to government politics. It's an incredibly complicated information heavy topic that is treated like it's all very simple and you don't need much information or contemplation to have a valid opinion and I wholeheartedly disagree. So I look at nearly every opinion as gibberish and don't really care what they think. So many worthless one-liners with their 50 stars, it's garbage.

Maybe tomorrow I'll care but I don't today!

It's nice to see some members of ATS are actually here for the type of topics this place was originally designed for:
X-Files
edit on 1/26/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Archonic

Thank you that was very nice of you.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

What's your take on black crows. I had a few crazy things happen with them, it was insane.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Interesting story. I found some information for you regarding two black cats.

Below is a pic of Freya the Goddess of Love

Freya loves to travel and she would sometimes take a ride in her chariot pulled by two black or gray cats.

So perhaps you want to find some more information on this Goddess...

leolady

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady

Thanks, I didn't know she had two black cats leading her chariot (or catsled?) though I knew she was associated with cats (as are many deities).

I had a hunch about the omen and this actually connects with that hunch in a fascinating way, thank you.
Now to see if it pans out (could take awhile to find evidence but will see eventually).

That's very cool!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archonic

What's your take on black crows. I had a few crazy things happen with them, it was insane.

Hmmm, a thousand things.
It could be a protector, a messenger, an avenger; it could bear all sorts of different types of messages or represent all sorts of things.

The crow in general is very widespread and vast amounts of symbolic meaning can be attributed.

Your personal events and your life at the time would play heavily into defining what it could mean.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

That would be a lot to interpret, a thousand things. Like say 10 crows sitting watching you, following you around, it was a good day that but a bit weird ya? Im interested, in magic and it's kind of in my culture.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Well everything is magic in it's own ways.

Here's how I think you could approach interpretation:

1) What are your gut instincts? What do you naturally intuitively think it 'might' mean or represent?

2) Look up crow symbolism, a good website is What's your sign, although there are some other good websites to investigate.

Some symbols are not so easy to define, so also expand your search to dream interpretation databases, occult symbolism websites, etc.

3) Investigate the numerology and think of how it relates

4) Pay close attention to all of the events in your life, and also begin to pay closer attention to the events around you as they occur because some of these things can play out over a period of time. Some revelations may not come until later on.

Because the Crow is so subtle and complex, I think this graphic created at the website I linked above states the case succinctly:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Oh and one more thing,

5) For advanced / experienced interpreters - attempt divination to gain insights or to discover overlooked messages/meanings. This can be exceptionally challenging or it might be fairly easy, it all depends.

Any form of divination seems applicable, and you can invent your own formulas.
A word of extreme caution here - know what you're doing at least a little bit before jumping into this one.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archonic

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Ah well... Maybe not that crazy. But it was weird.
edit on 26-1-2017 by Archonic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Right on mate, I will have to dive into this one feet first. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I know someone who does cause lot for this naturally, she can heal or harm. Powerful this stuff is. For the advice

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
if what you say is true, then it is proof that this magic, or fabric, or magical fabric, god, whatever you want to call it, that I believe in is real

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
if what you say is true, then it is proof that this magic, or fabric, or magical fabric, god, whatever you want to call it, that I believe in is real

Whoa there.

What I reported is True.
But my report is based on limited information.
I lack critical data.

I didn't see what happened behind the corner of the wall.
I didn't see whatever it was that caught my attention twice prior to this when I was around that corner, because it was in the corner of my eye, my peripheral vision.

It is a mystery what happened.
All possible explanations that are satisfactory to me are non-existent.
I only can offer unsatisfactory explanations that solve the puzzle.

The cats freaking fell around the corner quickly. They didn't run around the corner, they didn't jump around the corner, they fell from several feet altitude. Their approach was perfectly silent. They were utterly identical and hissed at the exact same moment both looking at me like it was a mirror image - the odds of this are astronomical.

But it happened.

Magic is the unsatisfactory explanation I have no choice but to employ because I simply do not understand. My concepts of science and math do not offer a reasonable explanation where I can just say "well I didn't see anything at first, my intuition was fantasy, and these cats just coincidentally sneaked up on me and I just didn't notice because of whatever reasons". That seems absurd to me. Completely absurd and incredibly unlikely.

So let's push the mystery to the side for a moment...
You want proof of God or the Universal Consciousness or the Symphony of Energetic Unity or whatever you want to call it?

Than you must continue learning and seeking that revelation. As you look for it you will find it everywhere around you in the stream of impossible events that make up the reality you find yourself within.

Most of my writings in the last 5 years have been focused on this - finding proof of God. Showing things so absurd and impossible that invoking God as the answer seems to be the only reasonable answer left because we humans are left with so little data and no alternative rational explanations that we have no choice but to accept God (or whatever you call it) was behind the miracles.

Don't take my word for it, though I hope my words will offer you enlightenment and inspiration.
You must find your own first hand proof, because it might be impossible to share acceptable proof between each other. But you will indeed see it once you know what you are looking for and question it in depth, and arrive at that inevitable conclusion, that God's at work here.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join