It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Photo shows Trump DID have a HUGE crowd on inauguration day

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It was clearly a manipulation by the MSM. Even if you hate Trump, you should hate being lied to and manipulated by those in power. Liberals don't seem to mind it too much though.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
a reply to: Drew99GT

I saw several shapeshifters in attendance. If you pan around near where where Bush and clinton are

those aren`t shape shifters those are shifty characters

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

two reasons: 1: In the event of a large turnout keeping the crowds in small separate areas reduces the chances of injury from people pressing against the people in the front 2: In the event of a small turnout the crowds are spaced out so that from Trump's perspective it would look like a lot of people. From a low angle it's harder to judge the spaces between people... from the ground it just looks like a sea of people. From the air, on the other hand, it's far more revealing.

From the gigapixel picture, most of the spots where people were sparsely populated seem to still be sparsely populated.

Yes, CNN was obviously showing the differences between the two inaugurations... but it was still true.

In all honestly, nobody would have really cared that much (except maybe Trump) because the DC area has a high African American population that made a tremendous turnout for Obama's election. But sending Spicer out there to just declare it the biggest Inauguration crowd ever was just petty. The American people don't appreciate gaslighting.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: xuenchen

OMG XUENCHEN! LOOK HOW THESE RAILROAD TIES GET CLOSER TOGETHER!

Oh wait, perspective.

Well THAT is certainly Earth shaking !!

"watching" time is noteworthy

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Why won't you ever respond to me? I'm clearly pointing out that the 2 photos you keep using to prove your point are in fact different.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The only "manipulation" here is that the crowd looks less flattering from the back at a high angle and that people don't understand perspective.

The picture used for comparison with Obama's inauguration was the maximum size the crowd achieved. Yes it was a very large crowd, no it wasn't the biggest ever, I don't really care at all about crowd size. What I do care about is the administration's willingness to lie blatantly to our faces about it and the stubborn ignorance of some who will defend it.

Note: Before somebody suggests that the camera cut at 47 seconds was used to somehow hide the entrance and exit of 200,000 people, no. Just compare the video at 46 seconds with the video at 48 seconds.
edit on 25-1-2017 by mastermindkar because: Typo

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mastermindkar

That PBS video has already been proven manipulated.

PBS is not as credible as they would have you think.

Notice the "jumpity" frames especially near the end.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Manipulated how exactly? They photo shopped out a quarter of a million people? As I pointed out, even a cursory inspection shows that the crowd does not change during the cut. Are you suggesting that there was some sort of elaborate ruse that disguised the arrival and very early exit of two hundred thousand people, or is it really just that "from way back here the crowd doesn't look as big."

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I thought it was strange too but you can clearly see people walking through the spaces. They're not in uniform so I imagine they are average joes. It could have something to do with access I imagine. Maybe the one in the back is closer to parking/mass transit?

I was thinking they were no standing areas where you could move along, but if you stopped someone would tell you to keep moving. having space between sections would ensure mass departure without trampling if the need was there.

On a side note: We all been talking about perspective and from Trumps perspective it was a huge crowd looking at the pictures taken from his advantage point, so I would not say he was wrong, misleading or lying in what he experienced.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

OMG XUENCHEN! LOOK HOW THESE RAILROAD TIES GET CLOSER TOGETHER!

Oh wait, perspective.

It is a drawing so yes they are physically closer together...

How is that for perspective...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: mastermindkar

Manipulated how exactly? They photo shopped out a quarter of a million people? As I pointed out, even a cursory inspection shows that the crowd does not change during the cut. Are you suggesting that there was some sort of elaborate ruse that disguised the arrival and very early exit of two hundred thousand people, or is it really just that "from way back here the crowd doesn't look as big."

Well just look at all the "same frames" being repeated over and over.

It's very obvious.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Is that a joke? There are no "same frames being repeated over and over." What are you talking about? The closest I even came to saying something like that was stating that the crowd does not change during the cut, and frankly, if it had been the same frame before an after that would only further prove that there was nothing missing.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
No one was fooled by perspective, it was mostly full all the way to the back, there are pics beyond the Lincoln memorial showing that area behind it filled with people, this was a joke that just went to far where even the haters got in on it and pretended it was real just to see the reaction, it was a trolling, it was a huge audience but biggest ever if you maybe saying in terms of tv and streams on the net and attendance then yes, otherwise it maybe up there with big but likely not the largest ever, if it was or wasn't seems to me at the least a matter of comparing pics and trying to decide based on that...politifact did a clever job of trying to make it seem that Spicer lied but they also selectively use information, so these fact checkers have taken another dive in credibility, further eroding trust even from their own users and followers. No one wants to go down that road of pretending it was holograms of people or holograms of planes on 9/11 but some seem eager to lead the wishful down that road, no thanks for me... very large audience, freaking out the left yet again.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mastermindkar

Is that a joke? There are no "same frames being repeated over and over." What are you talking about? The closest I even came to saying something like that was stating that the crowd does not change during the cut, and frankly, if it had been the same frame before an after that would only further prove that there was nothing missing.

PBS didn't show the full capacity either.

They simply stopped and started a reverse.

Very clever.

Fooled lots of people.

And of course, YOU can't prove what time it was frame by frame either.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
There no way around this. It was clear fake news that started this whole thing based on the article with the photo comparison. It keeps them in there delusional safe space. One fail after another. Must be very disheartening aside from the fact that they've been gas lighted by the MSM.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The photos of Inauguration Crowds is being discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join