It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Photo shows Trump DID have a HUGE crowd on inauguration day

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Regardless , they managed to get an accurate picture from behind of his tiny fist....

I bet they have to put smaller handles on all the doors in the Whitehouse just so he doesnt freak out every time he enters a room

Someone definitely has small man syndrome
edit on 1/25/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Fake news debunking fake news. Why that must be, ah,,,,,,fake.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Regardless , they managed to get an accurate picture from behind of his tiny fist....

I bet they have to put smaller handles on all the doors in the Whitehouse just so he doesnt freak out every time he enters a room

You really have to have all your irony sensors going off while writing that.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: Konduit
Remember that inauguration photo that was being pushed by every liberal media outlet?

Turns out they were only about an hour and 15 minutes late.

Thanks for sharing! Looks like the clock tower tells the truth in this arial shot.

Here's a closeup.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
As I've said in a different thread, the false picture being spread about in social media and in the news is indeed a farce.

I woke up around 9:30 or 10am EST (almost 2 hours before the inauguration), looked at twitter, and saw the image right before it started to trend. The image was comparing Obama and Trumps inauguration crowd, before Trumps inauguration even started. It's all a farce and it is very frustrating how gullible people are.

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I just zoomed into your clock tower too, while blurrier, the farthest pixels on the clock hands seem to say 1:15... Hmmm...interesting, isn't it?

link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: xuenchen
Very sparse crowd...

But, but look, there is all sorts of vacant water area left. Maybe there should be people walking on the water.

They should have had boats in the water !!

Trump missed a big opportunity to say he had "boatloads" of people there !!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I was watching him give his speech from two different sites, using this earth cam at the same time.
www.earthcam.com...

It did not show as many people as in that picture. I don't care either way, but someone is clearly trying to present something other than what happened.

a reply to: Drew99GT

edit on 25-1-2017 by QuietSpeech because: I can't multi-task, disjointed thoughts.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Now all we need is someone to go to that clock tower to confirm their clocks are right.

Antesullivan, I would to see your rebuttal, tell me how the angle of the picture is changing the hand of the clock tower

edit on 25-1-2017 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

If you add the crowds of protesters who were not outside of Obama's and factor them into Trumps then Trump wins hands down .

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: StolidPanda
a reply to: Drew99GT

I love how a lot of people, especially on here always ask why Spicer and Trump are so worried about crowd size. Well didn't yall dems bring up all these side by sides before the inauguration was even over?

Thanks for putting this to bed.

#CrowdSizeMatter

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: rickymouse

If you add the crowds of protesters who were not outside of Obama's and factor them into Trumps then Trump wins hands down .

Good point, a crowds a crowd. Trump had more people(for or against) show up. Case closed, now we can argue about other political nonsense.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Let me guess, Trumps inauguration was also larger than the millions (all over this country and the world) that protested him as well?

A whole lot more people don't like Trump than like him. Get over it, or keep scrambling to deny it, or just keep making threads about how great and amazing he is in order to smokescreen. Doesn't change the facts.
Oh those painful facts.
edit on 25-1-2017 by okrian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drew99GT
CNN and the Fakestream media continue their blatant outright lies and manipulation against Donald Trump. They aired several reports claiming he had a tiny crowd during his inauguration. Well well, now we know they flat out lied out of their a$$es and showed the crowd 3 hours before Trump took his oath and people were stopped at security check points trying to get in.

You notice how on the left (Obama) side you can see the buildings and kind of get a feel how back the crowd goes, while on the right (Trump) side you cannot see the buildings on the left side for comparison to compare how far back the crowd goes?

Ironic how CNN divides everything...even the nation!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This isn't an issue about whose crowd was bigger. It's an issue about spreading lies. The pic that everyone was using to compare was a lie. There were many more people present when the inauguration was actually taking place.

As a completely independent person, who doesn't care about who won the election, I just want people to be held accountable, to use their heads, and for news/social media to be truthful, not hyperbolic nonsense bashing the other side (especially when false proof is being used).

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

That picture is very similar to what I saw on the earthcam during the ceremony.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
For anyone wondering. The CNN gigapixel can be time stamped
with this. Right hand of podium

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Looks like the phonies got their "clocks" cleaned.

new theme: #clocksmatter

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

You really have to have all your irony sensors going off while writing that.

Not at all! I type this as we speak on a tablet w no issues whatsoever
edit on 1/25/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join