It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea Handler insulted Melania Trump and its backfiring

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Feel free to skip to 1:57
While Chelsea is busy getting drunk she was asked if she would ever interview Trump on her Netflix show, she bluntly said, “No.”

Then she was asked if she would interview the First Lady

How about Melania Trump?

“No,” Handler said. “Melania? To talk about what? She can barely speak English.”
variety.com...

Chelsea says she wouldn't interview the First Lady because "she can barely speak English."

Handler failed to mention Melania speaks 5 languages ... French, Italian, German, Slovene and, of course, English.

It's unclear what grudge she has against Melania, other than proximity.
www.tmz.com...

Wow Chelsea, not even close. Sounds like she knows nothing about the First Lady. Why do celebrities even get involved in politics?

edit on 24-1-2017 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Was this during the 'Women's March'?

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

This is how we treat the first immigrant First Lady... Sad.

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I think Mrs. Trump should tweet F.U. in 5 languages and see if she gets it

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Melania's silence while Trump was trashing women along the campaign trail, including sexually harassing his own daughter in public several times and then saying that women who are sexually harassed in the work place should look for another career, makes her an "enabler". That's one reason she may be shunned by feminist like Chelsea Handler.

link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard

This is how we treat the first immigrant First Lady... Sad.

Second.

FYI

+2 more 
link   
To be fair, Chelsea looks like the dog child of council flat scum, while Melania looks classy and hot as hell.

She also seems rather clever unlike the troglodyte sprog of bill and hill.

+12 more 
link   

Handler is a C-rate "comedian" (one I can think of that is worse is Amy Schumer.. embarrassing I even know her name!)

Handler brags about being drunk all the time and promiscuous - and she wants to talk down on Melania? Please.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

Why do celebrities even get involved in politics?

Simple really, in order to be a celebrity, just like politics, you're required to compromise yourself. Once completed you're simply their pawn in exchange for a six or seven figure income. Simple economics.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Chelsea who? who in the hell is she, I am not joking I have not clue who that woman is.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Chelsea represents the average white woman under 50 so well

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I've said and done stuff that was dumb. My wife never has a go in public but sorts me out in private. Maybe there's a similar thing going on?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Chelsea who? who in the hell is she, I am not joking I have not clue who that woman is.

Chelsea Handler is the Howard Stern of Feminists.

link   

originally posted by: marg6043

She's a second-rate comedian and a first-rate lush.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Was this during the 'Women's March'?

Yep

link   
a reply to: marg6043

Take the culture of white women the past 20 years and throw it into one person, add a dash of self depreciation and comedy. shake well.

link   
a reply to: windword

That does not make sense to me. Feminist not interviewing someone because they are an "enabler". Feminist would, I think, try to free her from her "enabler" role and want to interview her to try and push their agenda. They wouldn't say, they won't interview her because she can barely speak English if that was the issue.
edit on 24-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Melania's silence while Trump was trashing women along the campaign trail, including sexually harassing his own daughter in public several times and then saying that women who are sexually harassed in the work place should look for another career, makes her an "enabler". That's one reason she may be shunned by feminist like Chelsea Handler.

Amazing thing about sexual harassment: The person who has been harassed is the one and only person who gets to declare they have been harassed. Why are you speaking for Trump's daughter?

Also, Chelsea Handler is a joke of a feminist. She's the enabler.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
She needs a "handler"

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
As she was talking about some mental issues she thinks Trump has I felt she was demonstrating most of them in the video.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join