It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal governmental agencies are using ATS and collecting data from ATS USERS!!!.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The immeasurable has to be approximated. This is the will of the calculator overlord.

A human who randomly goes to a new restaurant at a random time on a random day, how unpredictable! MUST BE REASON, MUST SUMMATE LARGER PATTERN

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Fascinating....so, you are certain they monitored your posts here, as opposed to doing so through your own systems, in some fashion? Either method is, of course, possible. Wouldn't surprise me at all to find some here, though! All in all, it's a logical place for them to monitor. All sorts of conspiracy talk, and political discussion, so something useful could turn up. I would bet that there are methods to look for key words and phrases, also, to prompt a closer look at virtually any site. The way Google and social media sites are literally EVERYWHERE these days, and try to leave traces of where we surf, is another reason to believe it.

Being followed is interesting! Been there, done that, wrote a thread about it!! If they monitor, I say, go ahead. Won't help, and I'll still spot them every time!

These days, I figure someone is listening, no matter where we post, or chat, or whatever.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: constant_thought

Yeah but OP already admitted in an earlier post that "Mag 10" was a typo.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

this tail has far bigger problems than typo errors

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join