It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal governmental agencies are using ATS and collecting data from ATS USERS!!!.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnobody

Regarding your former vocation, I remember that you stated you always worked overseas and that your work involved helping people that didn't want to live in or work for their parent country anymore. Did this work officially or unofficially involve work with the UFO 'problem'?

There was a time when security was much more "relaxed" than it is now. I am talking about Pre-Desert Storm, Pre-911. Things were different. Hangars off the beaten path used to be easy to penetrate ..... not by me of course.

Most people do not know this ..... how I pay my bills? I am a private investigator and I have a good clientel list. Sometimes you see things in this line of work that you shouldn't. This is one of those times.

I know how much govt intel agencies/military branches love to comparmentalise info/projects/operations, just wondering how you came by this knowledge?

This thing was in storage and had been for some time.

If you have ever been involved with military Intel which includes local M.I. unit, SPO office (Security Plans & Operations), S-2 offices (SCI), CID, OSI of course G-2 and brigade level ..... lets see ten to twelve offices right there .... they go home and tell their wives.....just so happen one of them is the leader to the Officer wive's club and then every officer's wife knows..... and only 24 hours went by.....This is EVERY base around the world.....Classification of secret access can be found on the streets of the base or in the officers wive's club or simply at the officer's club.

You should watch these brave men and women who fight the enemy on the other side of the globe meanwhile their wives are hitting the clubs putting the prostitutes out of work...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Thanks for your prompt reply DS...

Yep, the world over, humans are always the weakest link in even the strictest of SOPs!

So to be clear...you never saw or touched the UFO with your own eyes or hands?

Still curious about the "thank God" it was moved...did you get negative 'vibes' from the craft either directly or remotely?

Hope 'things' get better for you DS, stay safe and I hope your 12, 6, 3 and 9 are all clear!

Gnobody

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

LOL that made my day

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Well I hope you take care of your mental health, but I just want to point out that a lot of your post seems easily falsifiable. Considering you posted this in the gray area I am going to assume it is some type of enemy of the state fan fiction.

Do you mean MAG 10 as in the shotgun, or Mac 10 as in the pistol? If the shotgun, why do you have two? One isn't enough? And you say Auto 12, but that seems like someone who doesn't know exactly what kind of fully automatic 12 gauge shotguns exist or what they are called.

You also seem to have a significant MISunderstanding of how VPN works or where it is hosted from.
edit on 25-1-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Ok I admit am listening to Paul Joseph watson in the back ground, but what did your OP mean? I will have to re-re-re-read it to figure out what you are on about, your "Revelation"

ALL Social media is monitored, SURPRISE!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Ahh... yes photographs .... why that is enough proof.... right?

Actually I was not directing the message to you BUT two things about photographs

1. I have tried for over 10 years to publish ONE photograph on ATS. And believe there were times (God Bless) that I did not know how. I REALLY have tried to post a SINGLE photograph..... take a look in my posts and threads in the past and you will find at least one.....where I ask for help. To this day I still do NOT comprehend HOW to post a damn photograph.

now I know that sounds weird...... well I am weird.

2. Photographs store metadata and there is software hack out that can recall erased metadata as well and guess what is on most digital photographs? The longitude and latitude of where the photograph was take at, as well as time and date stamp location. Hell I might as well just publish my address..... and you think you can delete this info....... how sweet.

Back in the late 1980's I walked into a room with a team of NERDS..... man these guys pull out a machine and tells me that glass has its own memory cells and any sounds made within room for the last 24 hours can be recorded. So..... free tip number one.......no windows in rooms ......

It is well documented that in all ATS there
are only 3 members who actually know how to place photos in a post.
edit on 25-1-2017 by UnderKingsPeak because: sp

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This is why you post messages of hope, praise or empowerment.

You don't fight a system with the very weapons they used against you, you don't break the law, you break the mold.

We instead challenge them through our facts and understanding.

You use your skills to oppose the hate, the coruption, you don't fight, you fly above it all, spreading spores of hope and promise through actionable insights and factual evidence.

We are the people of this WORLD, you can't divide us, we're all connected without tethers, we feel, think, breath and eat innovation and justice and we will make it prevail without a single act of violence, because we're not weak.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
A wise old gentleman once told me that you should never, ever believe what you read on the internet, because its what you don't read that is true.

I've always believed that assessment.

Food for thought.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

I have met a green man who looked like a frog but had sharp teeth like a large lizard. It was attacking my daughter.

Would you care to elaborate on this one? You say 'it', can you be more descriptive in some way?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
It's fairly well known that the alphabet agencies keep an eye on ATS and sites like it, but I seriously doubt they'll be intimidated by your thread.
Ever heard "Pics or it didn't happen" ? Let's see some of that proof.
Of course, I can take pictures of random people and claim they're government spooks following me.

Oh...by the way...It's a Mac 10 not Mag 10. Are you real sure you know what you're talking about? I mean, someone with all that experience should know their weapons, right?

In this instance it's actually Mag 10, they are shotguns. They are made by Ithaca.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

Apparently he meant mac 10. He's right out of a gangster movie. I don't think he even knows how to load one.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: edsinger

has anyone met The Green Man ?, not a lizard
a man
he is still green

there's got to be others

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

The impression I get from your OP is the dealing with a situation that involves an "important" culture of people which has become increasingly large and questioinable due to the typical compartmentalization, security rubber stamps, and protocols from department inceptions. When sept11 happened, blank public funded checks were practically being thrown around to expand this and that. With all of this going on, and seemingly "missing" whenever an attack actually happens, they act more concerned about regular law abiding citizens "knowing too much" rather than someone sitting on an FBI list, just crapping out red flags left and right.

It merely leads me to believe that either too much internal culture mixed with too much funding or there is something bigger that they are 'guarding', that only they would most likely know, for them to be tailing citizens the way they do, such as yourself.

For those that say you could just merely be terminated, I would think that this sort always has a degree of risk and can get messy. Probably easier to just send out all of these field personal, who are probably bored due to over expanded hiring, and harass ex-employees, political figures who risk creating "an atmosphere", and my favorite...producing unusual technologies.

I can't personally relate to your situation, but my 'disconnected' concern would be to merely humor the situation; getting upset won't end well. maybe find an outlet and screw with them in a friendly way?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Well..

The FBI CIA NSA
the Major Common 3 as there is others
that Most dont know about ...

All Know Who I am ....

The Usually keep a watchful I on me ..

and your talking about surveillance..

it like watching a #ing Truman Show for some of them..

I told my Story here on ATS a few times ..

Once your involved with Government projects..
your Stuck for Life .. some are just mothballed ...

Im not High on the List nor am i Low on the list ..

but they watch me ..

so...

There was Never Freedom of Privacy here in America
The US Government is just a Observer a Spectator..
on every US Citizen ... just More on Selected Others ..

Your Social Security Card is Your Livestock Identity Ear Tag

Dont forget that ..

The CIA was Busted and into court in 1977

and then again in 1984-85
of what I was involved with .. ( 1980 1984) Age 10 - 14
but this time,
they learned the lessen from the past
and used different methods..
from the cause of the incident of the 1977 Court case Hearing
Standfield Turner was there Director of the CIA Sept 21 1977

it Still Continues... just lesser ways..
more in the Unique gifted mentally and Physically
a little X-men Version of Reality ...

United States Supreme Court CIA v. SIMS, (1985)
No. 83-1075

Argued: December 4, 1984 Decided: April 16, 1985

Here is the whole ORAL ARGUMENT Listen and Read..
Central Intelligence Agency v. Sims

MEDIA

ORAL ARGUMENT - DECEMBER 04, 1984
www.oyez.org...

well as i said they are well aware of my Youth.

and for the big 3 coming on to ATS ..

of Course They are.... I have No Doubt they come here for Research too..
or seeing Members opinions .... in Threads ...

No just necessarily Spying on the Individual member ...
lol

Sometimes I think a Few Seriously are .. like Phage LOL

edit on 42017ThursdayfAmerica/Chicago125 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I doubt it,for the most part,used to you could get good exclusive information,now all I see are post like on Facebook,they would be better off taping a CNN episode

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I doubt it,for the most part,used to you could get good exclusive information,now all I see are post like on Facebook,they would be better off taping a CNN episode

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Today at 1030hrs the first tail was seen. Today its the wealthy looking blonde in her white Audi, a tall man walking around the lake while photographing my wife and then the three little pigs once again at McDonalds....so now I know for sure..... it really did start here at ATS..... I'll be damned....but not for long.....

Looks like I touched a "sore spot"

OK so.....looks like story time is over and there will be NO further stories in the future ..... man I had some great ones too...

edit on 26-1-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

see you soon with some new fantasies under a new name.
you should try pretending to be an old lady next time, u may be respected more!!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think this thread points towards members of ATS who have history in the intelligence community by the looks of some of the replies...

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: empireoflizards

maybe find an outlet and screw with them in a friendly way?

That is what I was thinking..... I had their plates ran ..... they are using their own private cars. Can you believe it? WOW, saving a penny when you can, right?

I was thinking about making one or two house visits....

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join