It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal governmental agencies are using ATS and collecting data from ATS USERS!!!.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Small satellite dish pointed at you can read your specific brain frequency (each person has its own unique frequency that can tune in and speak into a microphone and you will hear it inside you head as if someone is standing next to you or in the air. Works very well on Jesuits....another time..

Now I am NO expert on this device and it was some time ago. I must admit it was like a child with a new toy.... I could not hold it and the guy explained it to me. Now don't hold my feet to the fire but I understand it can now be down from satellite.

As you know hearing voices is one of many symptoms that help us identify there is a possible spirit/mental issue. Based on this one fact of hearing voices does not mean anything spiritual at this point.... why there is medication specifically designed to take care of this problem BUT if the medication does NOT work .... that still does not mean anything other than more research to be done.....

I know where you are heading with this so..... after a lenghtly investigation of medical and mental health professionals and professionals within the spiritual realms and there are no changes then there are ways...... give the person a glass of blessed water (without salt) Many use salt in their blessing .... salt will make anyone puke! Clean cool glass of water that has been blessed. Try that .... works everytime... of course the suspect is not to know about the water at any time.

How do you know your weapons against the dark side work? Answer: When we you use them and supernatural events occur. Do you see where I am going with this? Anyone and everyone can hold a crucifix even demons BUT what they cannot hold is one that is blessed....it burns them, just like blessed water.... and that glass of water will stand there because it will not drink it....

edit on 27-1-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Out of curiosity & kind of for cross checking, could you please answer a few questions?

1. Do you experience "technical difficulties"? Phone, computer, or whatever?
2. Do you or did you ever have any paranormal experiences?
3. Besides the people following you, are people in your environment acting unusual?
4. Are you taking psychopharmaca?
5. Are there any high voltage land lines, above or underground close to your home?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Out of curiosity & kind of for cross checking, could you please answer a few questions?

1. Do you experience "technical difficulties"? Phone, computer, or whatever?
2. Do you or did you ever have any paranormal experiences?
3. Besides the people following you, are people in your environment acting unusual?
4. Are you taking psychopharmaca?
5. Are there any high voltage land lines, above or underground close to your home?

1. Yes .... phone and computer lines - have 200,000 line

2. Every month...every week.

3. There is a disability mental health clinic across the street.

4. No

5. Live in condo - high voltage cables seen in underground parking garage.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Thanks the statistics gained volume

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: edsinger
I doubt they are using their private cars, I call bull# on that one.

Same vehicles .... like I said I had the license plates run through vehicle registration. Plates are not government and neither are the vehicles and have the name and address of these people. So what?....... You want their home address?
lol
However I made life easy, I put a gps tracker on her vehicle..... I figure I will watch her for awhile and see where she takes me. I just hope the batteries hold out in the cold...

No home address needed. You see I drive the same route to work every morning, about 11 miles. I see the same cars over and over...to the point I know the arsehole drivers. Could this be the same people taking the same paths day after day? Have you shook them?

Here is my issue, the car thing in my mind made my bullship radar scream and here is why. If you are who you say you are and they (you know the ones reading this) want to track you, then they also know you will pick up on it unless done by experts. You see IF you had something they were after they would not make it so easy for you to detect it.

What are your thoughts about the following,

"Noble Mountain"

So now I am thinking another route, so I will ask again....below.

I have met a green man who looked like a frog but had sharp teeth like a large lizard. It was attacking my daughter.

I have met a green man who looked like a frog but had sharp teeth like a large lizard. It was attacking my daughter.

Would you care to elaborate on this one? You say 'it', can you be more descriptive in some way?

Plus you never answered this one...its important for you to answer it correctly (truthfully).

Edit : Format changes
edit on 27-1-2017 by edsinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Wondering if you read the entire thread?

In Germany it is against the law to publish a photograph of someone with out their permission. OK

Then someone mentions the idea of smudging out their faces.... OK ...... so if I submit photographs with sumdged faces .... you will consider this as proof? Can you answer this for me please....

Definitely read the entire post. Photographs with faces smudged would at least be something. Who cares if their faces are smudged? We are trying to determine whether or not you are neingbgang stalked by govt agents....who gives a damn about their facial features. If you are truly being monitored then smudging out their faces is probably a smart move anyway.

It's funny though....Why not refer to the German law originally? You initial reaction to the picture request was that you didn't know how to post a picture and you were afraid of metadata issues. Surely you can see how silly that sounds and how it would clearly raise a red flag to anyone attempting to investigate your claims.

You mentioned that you are a private investigator. The irony is staggering. My line in work involves a tremendous amount of investigative work as well. Surely being a seasoned private investigator you could see how the information you've provided within this thread absolutely screams bs to even a neophyte level investigator that has any background in profiling whatsoever. Anyone is capable of telling a good story my friend.

Every detail of your story is something that could either be publicly known info concerning us military/govt operations or unverifiable claims that anyone could simply make up. You've got your acronyms down and your history in order, just like 10000 other guys with claims almost identical to yours. There is literally so much low hanging fruit here for anyone with profiling experience that when i say this is a case of textbook "NPD" I mean so textbook that it's almost a caricature of someone with "NPD".

One thing you all have in common is the uncanny knack for always seeming to be in the right place at the right time. Over and over and over again.

Giants and ufos and out of body experiences oh my!

will definitely give you credit for being much more imaginative than the average bear though. Definitely entertaining.
edit on 29-1-2017 by Argus100 because: Typo

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I too have witnessed such frightening things. God bless, good sir. But I don't think that you should worry. So what if they do? I say good. I don't care. Neither should you. Frankly, nothing that you do online is safe--that's the first rule of the Internet. Or so I thought.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: edsinger

I am not being followed ..... my wife is and it is obvious as they look directly at her while holding a camera and taking her picture every time they follow her. He knows this and knows how to hide her face .... her job requires head gear...

It is my opinion that either they have the wrong person (Suspect) my wife, or they are trying to get a good photograph for identification which my wife has been taught how to avoid this.

If you would see where they park and how they act .... at a time frame when there is little to no activity (we live in large metro city) ONLY observed at three spots ..... the same three REMOTE sites, a lake (in bad weather) and never is anyone at this lake during this time, and the same at the other two locations ......the McDonalds place where the same three girls exit a McDonald's place at the exact same time my wife enters, at different times of the day, each time one or two of them turn around and watch my wife from the rear, (she uses my sunglasses where you can see what i behind you.) Its so obvious. as they drag ass getting into the car and then all three stare inside the store....and this McDonalds does not serve breakfast....(what? Breakfast is not a big hit at McDonalds)

The green guy I mentioned earlier..... yea its far out there.....It all started when I decided to practice dark magic, the entire span of the occult, first buying expensive books at book stores, studyied and practiced them everything from A to Z except for human sacrifices and disturbing the dead and their graves.... and most stop because they neither see or hear anything that enters our realm..I can see them....so can millions of others....

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

I honestly don't know. I fell into some dabs that day. Apologies. Lol

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Argus100

And you are one of the disinfo agents I mentioned earlier in this thread.

Your summary is weak and is standard Psychological operations (PSYOP) response to this subject.

If you don't believe me thats fine and I don't care.

No reason for you to hang out here.....

This will be my last reply to you..

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayerI am not being followed ..... my wife is and it is obvious as they look directly at her while holding a camera and taking her picture every time they follow her. He knows this and knows how to hide her face .... her job requires head gear...

Well to me this seems a stretch...a big one....Why would they want to trail your wife? You are the one they are after or do we have a Mr. & Mrs. Smith situation here?

originally posted by: DeathSlayerIt is my opinion that either they have the wrong person (Suspect) my wife, or they are trying to get a good photograph for identification which my wife has been taught how to avoid this.

So your wife has been trained also....Odd with your story. Did you train her?

originally posted by: DeathSlayerIf you would see where they park and how they act .... at a time frame when there is little to no activity (we live in large metro city) ONLY observed at three spots ..... the same three REMOTE sites, a lake (in bad weather) and never is anyone at this lake during this time, and the same at the other two locations ......

So these 'people' in their own cars follow you/your wife to a lake? Hmm if this is true there are things you are not telling us.

originally posted by: DeathSlayerthe McDonalds place where the same three girls exit a McDonald's place at the exact same time my wife enters, at different times of the day, each time one or two of them turn around and watch my wife from the rear, (she uses my sunglasses where you can see what i behind you.) Its so obvious. as they drag ass getting into the car and then all three stare inside the store....and this McDonalds does not serve breakfast....(what? Breakfast is not a big hit at McDonalds)

Ok this does not help your credibility at all. I think the odds of the same people trail your wife to McDonald's. I could believe it if it was at the same tome of the day but a different times of the day. Sorry I call BS on that one.

originally posted by: DeathSlayerThe green guy I mentioned earlier..... yea its far out there.....It all started when I decided to practice dark magic, the entire span of the occult, first buying expensive books at book stores, studyied and practiced them everything from A to Z except for human sacrifices and disturbing the dead and their graves.... and most stop because they neither see or hear anything that enters our realm..I can see them....so can millions of others....

Ok - I have to say I have enjoyed this thread a lot. I now however will file it in the x-files folder in my mind.

A few reasons..

You do not learn the black arts from books at Barnes and Noble.

I do believe the black magic is real, but I see no difference between black and white magic, as they both are forbidden by God.

Dimensions and seeing things - you know the 'They Live' plot. I am not sure what to think about this one. You see I study certain things and Giants and Nephilim are a serious matter. The disinformation about these phenomenons are very prevalent. I have talked with pH D's at seminaries about them. It is not a common subject.

I do however consider you articulate and somewhat sincere about what you think you are seeing. Do I think you are lying? I am not sure but if you really want to know the answers, then you must look at all possibilities.

Possession a possibility? I think not as your comments were you are a believer now. So that leaves one real possibility. because of your histories and experiences, you are exposed to things most normal folks are not..You know the 'I see dead people' from the 6th sense type of thing.

It is possible, but I do not think so as you deflect certain questions. Please do not take this as an insult, but I am normally a skeptical person but I am also an engineer, so I need facts.....So far I have seen none only a 'take my word for it' type of information.

So my best wishes to you but I will pass along some advice, take it or leave it. If you are being trailed, have fun with it and make sure your wife does the same. If you were a real threat to 'them' you would not be in ATS typing this stuff up.

Example : Hide in her car and when you get to lake, get out and 'Moon' them...no better way than to say F Ya!

edit on 29-1-2017 by edsinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Many countries have VERY hard stalking and anti surveillance laws ...... try to put a GPS tracker on a car to track IN main land Europe (not UK) and get caught. Police cannot even use them.

However I made life easy, I put a gps tracker on her vehicle..... I figure I will watch her for awhile and see where she takes me. I just hope the batteries hold out in the cold...

well excuse me and let me set the record straight...... I can PROVE my identity has been compromised here at ATS....

major lack of internal consistency there walt

ETA - " uzun vs germany " european court of human rights - falsifies the claiom that GPS tracking by police is illegal
edit on 29-1-2017 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
All this hassle for 1000 dollars a month pension? I would pick a better career path in my next life if I was you

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

No, I don't. I know it's real though.. I know the black magicians are at the top of the pyramid as far as humans go. And above them are the ET's and the demon lords.

So you are saying that a lot of good agents are mind control subjects?

"especially in children.." could you elaborate on that?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I was adopted by my stepfather. He, bless his soul, was a first generation Italian who's father immigrated from Sicily. He was a law abiding citizen yet had strong relations with others you'd consider "the mob." He's long dead so I post this now whereas if I did so while he was living would surely cause a family rift that's unimaginable. Regardless, I will not talk about things that may be controversial for two reasons 1: I'm not a rat. And, 2: I have no real info, thank God, that could be a threat to others. "Compartmentally" is not really a sole security method utilized my the government. In fact, it's as old as man's existence. I mentioned "thank God" for a reason. Any man who allows innocent family members to know certain things is a threat to himself as well those he cares for. However, living in an Italian family environment is a learning experience above all. I have memories od certain people that I know was of "respect." And, of course, the word respect means quite different to Italians than it does with average people in society. To Italians respect means fear. Therefore, a man of respect is a man to be feared.

Hollywood has done a good job in portraying Italians in a few movies in recent history. What is quite obvious to many either through books by notable authors or by government sources is the same behavior shared by both organized crime and the nation's Intelligence community and Law enforcement agencies. The government's role is authorized by placing itself above the law as many situations clearly show. Their positions are reported by the government's PR analysts and front men to inform that their actions is backed by Law. They do this by maintaining they are the final authority of the nation, therefore, they "work under ther color of authority." In certain cases such as "Ruby Ridge" and the "Waco Massacre," It's apparent the government broke many Laws to reach their goals. George Bush said "America is a country of Laws" yet many cases illustrate the law was a mere obstacle to overcome by bending the laws to their desired effects. In other cases, Laws are ignored by those above the Law, i.e., "Posse Comitatus" and the "Logan Act" are good examples. The government offers a detailed analysis as to why they need to bend or break certain Laws that the rest of nation must accept and do so to "protect" people from known or unknown threats they are unaware of. Regardless, the Laws mean nothing to them and the reasons for the Law's enactment gets lost in the process.

Although it appears I went the long way around the barn, I did so for a reason. Americans has a long history of surrendering its freedoms to nefarious characters who profit from America's demise. They, as history shows, can't get enough wealth, power, and dominance. They always have new enemies and are quick to take more from you than you got and do so after they convince you that it's necessary and a means to "protect" you from the threats you face in ordinary life. Also, their control reaches in all areas in local, state, and national jurisdictions. Local Law enforcement agencies are now trained and equipped by the military and "regional" Martial Law incidents are becoming common. Hurricane Katrina and the Boston bombing is a strong example of such tactics. We, as a nation is often lied to and when questioned in Senate investigations they only tell the truth when they are behind closed doors in an "Executive Sessions." The Press was denied access to the fine print of the recent TTIP Trade Negotiations. Government officials stated we did not need to know and if exposed it could be a threat to national security.
The CIA's "Operation Mockingbird" was exposed in recent times and when asked by government investigators they refused to answer in a public forum. I can only assume there is truth when the government is criticized for utilizing CIA editors in local News organizations. I have personally caught local televised news outlets lying in an attempt to mold the public's opinion to the city's reliance on intersection cameras. Also, to gain acceptance to a new Law requiring all doctors in the state to disclose all prescriptions involving opiates to a data-bank. It's not the news, it's how they tell the news. They reported that such a databank would protect a person's privacy when it's quite obvious it doesn't. The local station claims they will "educate" the public on the need by reporting the threat of opiates throughout the year. They claim Missouri is the only holdout state in the nation thus needs to comply with all other states especially the states surrounding Missouri.

There has ben a few attempts in recent history but they failed to make it happen. The State Senate refused the Bill and the local station wants answers. They insist that a republican in the State assembly, who is a doctor, foiled their attempts. They reported they requested an interview only to have all attempts dashed moments before their appointment. So, as any responsible reporter would do, they drove to the State Capitol in Jefferson City to ambush the man exiting out the building. It was obvious the man was miffed y their approach yet offered their moment in his chambers. He informed them he won his election by guaranteeing his vote to protect the public's privacy. He, being a doctor, is quite aware of where this databank means in the future. Although they insist they will protect privacy, the fact is only time will elapse when such databanks is commonly placed in all government personnel such as the police in their cruisers to the State motor vehicle licenses offices. A patient could receive a letter by the State that his/her driver license is suspended and a letter from your auto insurance company stating you are uninsurable. If a police officer who pulled you over has access to this data bank then he has reasonable suspicion you are under the influence and can require you to submit blood for analysis. Once confirmed you will be charged accordingly.

The fact is the government lacks transparency yet requires all info on you regardless of the means they gain such information. For those who care, everything the Federal judge Andrew Napolitano says in recent rants or in his books is as good as it would if it came from the burning bush. The past fifty years of rebellion in Washington has morphed this nation to a third country status. Rabid fascist mentality by the nation's elite and the groth of globalism has threatened the individual to his core. The business of knowing all on everyone is a sickness on society. So, of course, they monitor this site as they do in all social media sites. Mr. Snowden didn't lie and it's as bad as he says. While everyone is arguing about this threat they are building even a better system to control you and yours. Have no illusions for today is the future. Only a mass revolt can they lose their grip on this nation and so far nobody will get off their sofas and demand a cease to this foolhardy bull#. Only when people think properly will they ask questions such as why certain business celebrities who are female go to prison for insider trading yet Washington's government officials can and do the same legally. Why has America lost it's manufacturing industries yet the American 1% gained fortunes beyond all others globally? Why the nation of the free has more citizens behind bars than China with a billion person population?

Need I say more?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I dont think there is any doubt that different parts of Our government have profiled some of Our habits.

Things that the government can monitor live and Direct practically about everyone.

1. They can monitor Your TV if it is on or of. And for how long. They know which channel you are on the most.

2. Do you listen to the radio... They can monitor if you are.

3. They can measure how much electrisity you use. And when you use it. In other Words they can monitor exactly at what time of day you are at home. Just by monitoring Your consumption.

If you live in a modern home With a timed heating and lighting set for you home. They can even minitor you sleeping habits. When you Wake up to go to work and so on.

4. If you have alarms installed With motions sensors and cameras, wich are monitored by a exsternal comany. They can monitor practically every step of Your private life inside you house/property. If you have the magnetic sensors installed. They can even monitor specifically who enters your home. If it is you, Your wife or your kids.

5. They can monitor Our spending habits through Our Cards. And where you have been spending your Money.

6. They can monitor what you kind of Food you buy and eat.

7. They can monitor your fuel consumption. How far you drive. They know what kind of car you own. And can calculate its distance through consumption.

8. They can monitor you cell phone and at what exact location it is at.

9. They can monitor Your Laptop. And know exactly where it is at any given time if it is Connected to a nettwork.

These days the government dont need to put People behind you on the street. They know you habits. They know where you spend Your time.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Wow do you sleep much?

The thing that gets me is that there are people that think they have the 'time' to watch you. I mean really? I guess if you are a person of interest they could but my goodness there are 300+ million of us in the states, and yes you could throw Europe into the mold but I highly doubt it. The computers that are sifting through the data can pick words of interest if need be. I can remember being drunk as heck and saying things in my cell phone that should have had the darn FBI at my door...nothing....

Then again they probably watch through my TV and see me drinking a lot and just thought it normal..

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Wow do you sleep much?

The thing that gets me is that there are people that think they have the 'time' to watch you. I mean really? I guess if you are a person of interest they could but my goodness there are 300+ million of us in the states, and yes you could throw Europe into the mold but I highly doubt it. The computers that are sifting through the data can pick words of interest if need be. I can remember being drunk as heck and saying things in my cell phone that should have had the darn FBI at my door...nothing....

Then again they probably watch through my TV and see me drinking a lot and just thought it normal..

WHen you act like a ordinary loyal sheep and pay Your bills on time. You have nothing to fear. But as soon as you break out of the system installed for you. Things will become very difficult for you if you are able to gather a Flock.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

plug a banana into the tail pipe of the car, like eddy murphy did!!! send em a pizza with anchovies and jalapenos!! don't forget a good quart of prune juice just to help clean up the internal pipes for the men in black (who actually wear kakis and plaid shirts)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66WHen you act like a ordinary loyal sheep and pay Your bills on time. You have nothing to fear. But as soon as you break out of the system installed for you. Things will become very difficult for you if you are able to gather a Flock.

I guess so but there is a point when paranoia overrides good sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join