It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Podesta Emails - WikiLeaks - Tell Hillary She Is Wrong On Climate Change (Nibiru 2017)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I didn't see this posted so I thought I would post this in gray area because this topic on Nibiru has been debunked sooooo many times, but maybe this Podesta email (released by wikileaks) in which: To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] were all emailed on this topic by [email protected]

WikiLeaks Link

A gigantic hierarchical website of transcribed communications to an American woman, over more than 15 years to date, from benevolent extra-terrestrials, claims that Planet X (or historical Nibiru), four times larger in diameter than Earth and magnetically more than 20 times stronger, is on a long elliptical path now slowly passing between the Sun and Earth --- and does so every 3600+ years.

The existence of Nibiru and its long orbit was first revealed by the Jewish-American scholar Zecharia Sitchin in his 1976 book “The 12th Planet” and multiple follow-on authored books all based on his Middle-Eastern archeological hieroglyphic interpretations. Nibiru was first spotted remotely by USA astronomers in 1983 and reported at that time in the Washington Post --- but since has been subject to a governmental coverup.

There is a lot more information in which the idea of climate change is a total coverup for the real thing that is on its way (Planet X).

Speculation is that this mysterious or mythical planet is going to be getting closer to our planet sometime this October 2017.

I would hate to see this debunked but at the same time I would want to know why WikiLeaks would publish an email like this?

Such a gray topic to be talking about.

edit on 24-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: tried to edit link...wtf?

edit on 24-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Who is Don Smalter, and is that really his email?

Googling produced this but who knows if its accurate or him...

Don Smalter
Michigan Technological University

About [email protected]

retired engineer/executive

www.sott.net...

LOL @ URL signs of the times.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Under this Link it says that he is a "retired engineer/executive".

Question is what kind of engineer?

*just saw your post (again)*

Edit:
www.zetatalk.com...

Donald J. Smalter, 88, of Lawrence, KS passed away February 4, 2015 after a brief illness. Don had a varied career in business and was both a writer and speaker on corporate strategic planning.

But email 447 in the first dump was not about Hillary, except that her name appeared in the subject line, but about ZetaTalk! Email 447 was sent by an elderly corporate consultant, Don Smalter, who died just months later at the age of 88. A web search shows that he was no fan of Hillary. He occasionally blogged, and when he did so his blog was carefully researched and organized.

Yup, he is definitely retired.
edit on 24-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
We are being lied to by our government. My dad is a genius Scientist . He is 90. I would name his titles but there are many. I don't recall him discussing Nibiru, but he did discuss giants briefly with me yesterday. The giants were Human/ alien offspring. What he said was that at least 3 of our presidents spoke of giants that had inhabited the United States long ago. He said that Smithsonian takes all bones found and hides them from us. He named several sites through out the US the bones have been found. Keep in mind that this is someone who is not one believe in Tin foil stuff. Also keep in mind, this is a chemist, microbiologist, Director of research for a fortune 500 company, with a medical background as well. A Stanford man. He was even summoned to the White house in 1973. I havnt asked him about Nibiru, and I probably wouldn't want to.
The presidents that refered to the giants were ( I think) Washington, Lincoln and someone else, Maybe Jefferson or Jackson. Those men were not liars

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I found this interesting.

www.sott.net...

Donegal Weather Channel YouTube Sat, 21 Jan 2017 14:46 UTC

www.sott.net...

Lizzie Stromme Express UK Mon, 23 Jan 2017 14:06 UTC

He talked about a rise in meteorites and these were posted on his site by different people I guess.

Notice the time. Very close together.
edit on 24-1-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Nice post OP!

Well the Nibiu part is true! See here for my obsevations and photo documentation spanning nearly 2 years (proven fact planet X is real and coming soon ftr)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Terral03 has done some great research about the Black star also known as px, he has followed the twice yearly alignment quakes we experience.

There is an immense amount pointing to it being September, more specifically 23/9. Those who are familiar with the revealations passage in the Bible, will know that it is clearly describing the formation of Virgo which births Jupiter starting 9th September if I recall..

Just yesterday I have found out that Google sky is blacked out on an area almost exactly where we should expect the dragon to leave Virgo. The eq alignment also points to our object being around here.eta it's only blacked out when viewed in infra red mode.

There's so much pointing to 23/9/17 it's almost to perfect?! Hidden in plain sight I imagine..

Be warned ATS you need to act now before the masses do and while you can still travel and buy supplies. Zetatalk safe locations is the 'best we have' regarding safe places to see this event through, but be warned! They are ultimately a troll! just a cleverly accurate troll, so if they say go 600m in safe elevation? You then go more, how much is down to the individual. Avoid major cities and don't be on karst zones!

This thing could comenanytime, had some excellent recent observations and pics which I'll be adding asap to my thread.

Best o of luck ATS this is going down soon after all these years! Change is coming! know your enemy and unite against them.

edit on 24-1-2017 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Wow! I would love to sit and talk with your Dad....if I were you I'd be picking his brain in all kinds of topics. ....and also, enjoy your dad while he's still alive. Mine has passed and I wish now I had gotten more information from him then...but I was young and more interested in other things.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

He occasionally blogged, and when he did so his blog was carefully researched and organized.
The problem is is that he used a source that is or was just wrong .

Welcome to the website devoted to addressing the claims of the ancient astronaut hypothesis popularized in the writings of Zecharia Sitchin. Who's behind this site? My name is Mike Heiser. Who am I? The short answer is that I'm a scholar of biblical and ancient Near Eastern languages, cultures, and religions. Why do I bother with this stuff? Because I don't like ancient texts manipulated to promote false claims. If I were a lawyer I'd feel professionally obligated to tell you if someone was giving you bad legal advice. If I was a medical doctor, I'd owe you the truth if I knew the medicine you were taking was bogus or could kill you. If I was an accountant, I'd let you know if a neighbor's tax advice could put you in jail. I'm none of those things, but take the analogy to heart. I'm trying to provide the same service in my areas of expertise. I can tell you--and show you--that what Zecharia Sitchin has written about Nibiru, the Anunnaki, the book of Genesis, the Nephilim, and a host of other things has absolutely no basis in the real data of the ancient world. I don't doubt that Zecharia Sitchin is a nice guy; he's just wrong. Nothing personal.
sitchiniswrong.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Dont understand why you are wondering why Wikileaks published that mail...... they published all the mails. Even the boring socials ones about him and his wife's dinner plans.

Add to that, a lot of cooks wrote Podesta... it's not like he was a secret unobtainable person. But you aren't wondering why you can't find a reply mail to that mail? My guess is that he read it and then forgot about it...

Just because you can find something like this in the leaked mails doesn't mean it has anything to it. It's still just an individuals personal opinion

Unlike fx. the mails where they are deliberately discussing how to manipulate the media and so on amongst each other.

Rule of thumb in a lot of cases, if there is no reply email back from Podesta, I wouldn't immediately give it any significant value, unless ofcourse you can tie Podesta to the guy in real life as well ofc.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

And why should you believe this other guy?

It is funny how this guy just bullies everyone into his opinion of someone.

He probably just wants to sell his own book or is a hired DISINFO agent.

At least Zacharia spent his life researching this topic...and this other guy is just a random from nowhere.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Here you can check for yourself . Dr. Heiser gives a short tutorial with links to the ancient text that was used in Sitchin's Nibiru Hypothesis www.sitchiniswrong.com... He also shows you how to use the search feature for studying all these texts . If he is wrong then it should be simple to prove . eta from his wiki page

Heiser was raised in Lebanon, Pennsylvania. He received an MA in Ancient History from the University of Pennsylvania, and an MA and PhD in the Hebrew Bible and Semitic Languages from the University of Wisconsin–Madison (with a minor in Classical studies).[2] Heiser received his undergraduate degree from Bob Jones University and also attended Bible college for three years.[3] Heiser has taught college since 1992 and is the Academic Editor for Logos Bible Software.

edit on 24-1-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

eta a vid interview by James Corbett

edit on 24-1-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
I didn't see this posted so I thought I would post this in gray area because this topic on Nibiru has been debunked sooooo many times, but maybe this Podesta email (released by wikileaks) in which: To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] were all emailed on this topic by [email protected]

WikiLeaks Link

A gigantic hierarchical website of transcribed communications to an American woman, over more than 15 years to date, from benevolent extra-terrestrials, claims that Planet X (or historical Nibiru), four times larger in diameter than Earth and magnetically more than 20 times stronger, is on a long elliptical path now slowly passing between the Sun and Earth --- and does so every 3600+ years.

The existence of Nibiru and its long orbit was first revealed by the Jewish-American scholar Zecharia Sitchin in his 1976 book “The 12th Planet” and multiple follow-on authored books all based on his Middle-Eastern archeological hieroglyphic interpretations. Nibiru was first spotted remotely by USA astronomers in 1983 and reported at that time in the Washington Post --- but since has been subject to a governmental coverup.

There is a lot more information in which the idea of climate change is a total coverup for the real thing that is on its way (Planet X).

Speculation is that this mysterious or mythical planet is going to be getting closer to our planet sometime this October 2017.

I would hate to see this debunked but at the same time I would want to know why WikiLeaks would publish an email like this?

Such a gray topic to be talking about.

I can't claim to know anything about this hypothetical planet, but here's what I can tell you. This next like is completely full of nonsense:
"a long elliptical path now slowly passing between the Sun and Earth --- and does so every 3600+ years. "

Any object with a 3600 earth-year orbit around the sun that had a close end of its orbit closer to the sun than our earth would be HAULING ASS through here. That's how orbits work.
I'd have to sit down and look up the math, then spend a half hour calculating it... but I'd guess with an orbit time that long and a periapsis that close, it'd spend less than a full earth-day in our solar system.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Did he happen to mention the locations of said giants in the US?
Sorry if it's off-topic.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

It would probably also distort orbits of smaller planets. After few rounds, Mars, Earth and Venus would fall to Sun or be kicked out of Solar system.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Yeah until somebody can explain to me how we are failing to see such a giant thing coming towards us...I'm not buying it.

If Nibiru was there, and was anywhere NEAR our outer or inner solar system, we would be able to see it. Amateur astronomers would be all over this.

There's speculation of course that something in the OORT cloud is large enough to be messing with the orbits of some planets and that it's lobbing comets and asteroids at us, but that's all just math for now.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli

Did he happen to mention the locations of said giants in the US?
Sorry if it's off-topic.

Yes he did. He named off several states, and areas where mounds were found

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Care to share any locations so one of us can start digging away?

California perhaps?

Fingers crossed.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

Ohio, Pennsylvania.

Serpent mound i believe.

The serpent mound of Adams County, Ohio, contained the bones of giants over eight feet tall in the early 1800s. Thousands of years ago, the Ohio Valley was inhabited by a race of giants. In 1846, Joseph Henry, first secretary of the Smithsonian Institution, estimated that in Ohio alone, there were over 10,000 burial mounds. Unfortunately, the early pioneers destroyed most of them.

thebiggestsecretsoftheworld.blogspot.com...

edit on 25-1-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Ok... new, but just making an observation... daringly tacky and clintonesche...

Did anyone else find a small correlation that the guy died 6 months ("from brief illness") after attempting to correct HRC on her talking points...?

I'm not trying to prove or disprove any hypothesis...

I just giggled slightly after seeing this...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77

Nice post OP!

Just yesterday I have found out that Google sky is blacked out on an area almost exactly where we should expect the dragon to leave Virgo. The eq alignment also points to our object being around here.eta it's only blacked out when viewed in infra red mode.

There's so much pointing to 23/9/17 it's almost to perfect?! Hidden in plain sight I imagine..

Second line

top topics

join