It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The source of my posts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hello All,

Permission has been granted to me to re-post the source of the information in my posts.

Please understand that the web site I will link to below does sell some cassette tapes but those are not the reason for my post. If you decide to purchase them anyway, that is entirely up to you. I am not affiliated with this person in any way and do not receive any payment for referring people there. This is not SPAM.

The reason I am posting this link is to provide another resource that will help us get that much closer to the Truth. Not everyone will believe everything that is said and that is your prerogative.

Feel free to post your thoughts about the content.

The post below is to the Free Editorials that have been posted on his site. Feel free to explore everything, if you so desire.

www.mega-genius.com...

Thank you
JHAustin

[Edited on 6-24-2003 by JHAustin]

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
spam
actually worse,
Here is a meglamanic with an ego bigger than b.r.i.a.n

this so called wannabe genius makes crappy webpages with grammattical errors.

Not only that his 'lectures' are mundane cut and pastes of commonly known information for example this www.mega-genius.com... Nothing new, no enlightened information, no analysis, just regurgitation of commonly known events and suppositions.

A genius indeed... at egotism.

Shall we delete it and save the board from being bored to death?

.. or leave it here and expose the emporer as nude....

[Edited on 24-6-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
spam
actually worse,
Here is a meglamanic with an ego bigger than b.r.i.a.n

this so called wannabe genius makes crappy webpages with grammattical errors.

Not only that his 'lectures' are mundane cut and pastes of commonly known information for example this www.mega-genius.com... Nothing new, no enlightened information, no analysis, just regurgitation of commonly known events and suppositions.

A genius indeed... at egotism.

Shall we delete it and save the board from being bored to death?

.. or leave it here and expose the emporer as nude....

Netchicken,

Those are your opinions of him. Let others make their own.

I see you have some grammatical errors of your own, but I will not judge you for it.

He does use a canned Frontpage theme, but so what. Why should that take away from the content?

JHAustin

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Actually Jim it doesn't take away from the content, it actually matches very well the content.

Gee it must be frustrating being so super inteligent yet having no one believe you or being unable to write originally, or being unable to master frontpage and create something better. Maybe your landlady or mother believes in you

found in a pathetic imaginary interview with the bozo..

Because of my great fortune in having a certified immeasurably-high level of intelligence, I thoroughly understand all the specific laws of falseness. Therefore, it's easy for me to ferret out wisdom whenever and wherever it's obscured. And, because I also know all the secret laws of truth---believe me, I can recognize wisdom when I see it.

Wow!
The secret laws of truth no less!!

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   

being unable to write originally

Maybe what you've read in the past wasn't that far from the Truth and his writings confirm what you thought you already knew. To be original in this case would be to lie.

The free Editorials do not completely reveal everything he knows. If it did, there would be no chance of selling his tapes. Since you don't really know what he has to offer, unless you have purchased his tapes and listened to them, your opinion of him means very little. The editorials may not have been targetted at this advanced audience and so there may be very little that you haven't read before. If there is nothing of value for anyone on this site then this post will just fade away and I will not bring it up again.

I thought I should at least share it in the event someone can learn from it. That is all.

Thank you
JHAustin

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
WooHoo!

The truth comes out the super genius is really out to make money (scam money) off the internet! - well I picked that up in the first page.

The second point is nice, the information is not targeted at us, does that mean that only stupid people should read it? and buy the tapes? Do mean to tell me that the worlds most intelligent person has NOTHING TO TELL US?

If that is the case then why do you believe it? By your own definition then you must need the information, therefore you must be stupid.

..but we could have easily deduced that from the fact that you advertised the site, or gullible.

Never mind jim, maybe you will learn something from here and then pass it on to the super intelligent person who is to afraid to tell us his name. If you like invite him to this board so that us ordinay mortals can teach him something.

..boy that was fun, glad I didn't delete it

Originally posted by JHAustin

The free Editorials do not completely reveal everything he knows. If it did, there would be no chance of selling his tapes.

Since you don't really know what he has to offer, unless you have purchased his tapes and listened to them, your opinion of him means very little. The editorials may not have been targetted at this advanced audience and so there may be very little that you haven't read before. If there is nothing of value for anyone on this site then this post will just fade away and I will not bring it up again.

I thought I should at least share it in the event someone can learn from it. That is all.

Thank you
JHAustin

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I am not affiliated with this person in any way and do not receive any payment for referring people there. This is not SPAM.

Thank you
JHAustin

Domain Name.......... mega-genius.com
Creation Date........ 2000-06-01
Registration Date.... 2000-06-01
Expiry Date.......... 2004-06-01
Organisation Name.... Mega-Genius
Organisation Address. 109 B Kawalea Place
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Kula
Organisation Address. 96790
Organisation Address. HI
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Jim Diamond
Admin Address........ 109 B Kawalea Place
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ Kula
Admin Address........ 96790
Admin Address........ HI
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email.......... [email protected]
Admin Phone.......... 808876-1438
Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ VERIO VERIO
Tech Address......... 12345 Blue Lake Dr.
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... Boca Raton
Tech Address......... 33431
Tech Address......... FL
Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
Tech Email........... [email protected]
Tech Phone........... 888-663-6648
Tech Fax.............
Name Server.......... ns11a.verio-web.com
Name Server.......... ns11b.verio-web.com

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I also know all the secret laws of truth---believe me, I can recognize wisdom when I see it

If I knew "the secret laws of truth" I sure as sh!t wouldn't need a web site scam to make money out of it!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Actually Jim was quite open about his details he comes from here...

Mega-Genius is single and lives on the most remote land on Earth, more than 2,500 miles from the nearest continent, on the Haleakala (House of the Sun) Volcano on the Hawaiian island of Maui.

there is a Jim there he's a bus driver ... the.honoluluadvertiser.com...

... does the worlds greatest brain drive tour busses? Oh the embarrassment of it, not at a University, not in a reseseach organization just mixing with us plebs as an ordinay human...

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
My name is Joe Austin. I am from Massachusetts. The only affiliation I have with Jim Diamond (Mega-Genius) is that I did purchase the first series of his tapes. If no-one ever buys another tape from him, it would not have any affect on me.

My IQ is certainly nowhere near his, but I am by no means stupid. Stupid is someone that attacks someone else for their beliefs without knowing anything about him/her.

I cannot speak for him and I won't even try. Feel free to rant on about it if you want, but for those of you who have not heard of him before, take a look for yourself and form your own opinions, or don't. Either way, I have done what I intended to do and that was to share a resource. Take it or leave it, it makes no difference to me.

Joe Austin

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Ummmm.
Obviously it does.

Otherwise all you would have posted would have been the link.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Did you make it to the Spam Jam in Waikiki Hawaii 2003?

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Joe, I am sorry if I insulted you with the word 'stupid'. My second choice, 'gullible' is probably better fitting.

But thats OK, there are plenty of gullible people here (Connie!!) so you are in great company.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Joe, I am sorry if I insulted you with the word 'stupid'. My second choice, 'gullible' is probably better fitting.

I try not to take anything personally. I know that it is your opinion about my post that caused you to choose the word that you used.

Gullible? Maybe ... but I prefer to give someone the benefit of the doubt before intelligently writing them off. I have not come to that conclusion about this site. If you have, then you have the right to not click on the link. You also have the right to share your opinions, which you have. Believe me, I have taken what you have to say into consideration and will re-evaluate my thoughts as I gather more information about it. Like I said before, I have purchased the first series of tapes and I will most likely purchase the rest in the near future. He says right on his site that he will refund the money if we want him to. I haven't had a reason to do that yet and so, will investigate further before making a rush judgment on it.

Thank you and apology accepted.
Joe

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Ummmm.
Obviously it does.

Otherwise all you would have posted would have been the link.

Hello Leveller,

Well, if I'm going to stick my neck out and post the link in the first place, I will also defend my position at least initially. I think I have done that now and leave the rest up to the viewers.

I appreciate everyones posts.

Thank you
Joe

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
My statement wasn't meant to be an insult.

I guess you can take the reaction from around here that you are welcome to post here but it's a waste of time trying to sell a theory like the one in the link.

If that belief suits you, then fine. But don't try and push it to the rest of us.

If you had just posted the link without looking like you were selling it, nobody would have laughed at you.

Finally, you gotta remember, you can't sell a conspiracy to a conspiracy theorist unless it's a very good one.

See, I could even have suspicions that you, yourself are the scam artist.
No offence intended but it is entirely possible.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Or you could even be Netchicken on another account.

I wouldn't put it past him!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   

having a certified immeasurably-high level of intelligence

Why do you even bother post anything about the genius? What is your point? What do you want to add to AboveTopSecret.com with that post???

I don't know who gave you the permission to post this AGAIN, I was about to toss this one into the trash bin.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Hello All,

Permission has been granted to me to re-post the source of the information in my posts.

Please understand that the web site I will link to below does sell some cassette tapes but those are not the reason for my post. If you decide to purchase them anyway, that is entirely up to you. I am not affiliated with this person in any way and do not receive any payment for referring people there. This is not SPAM.

The reason I am posting this link is to provide another resource that will help us get that much closer to the Truth. Not everyone will believe everything that is said and that is your prerogative.

The post below is to the Free Editorials that have been posted on his site. Feel free to explore everything, if you so desire.

www.mega-genius.com...

Thank you
JHAustin

Sorry cant be bothered to read it too many editorials.

[Edited on 25-6-2003 by drunk]

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Thanks for the link, drunk

I read the last editorial.

Is this about you, JHAustin?

Unbeknownst to me at the time, a gentleman in North Easton, Massachusetts, recently decided to publish on an internet forum a link to the Mega-Genius web site. He suggested to the forum's 815 members (and all the other non-member readers), "...at the very least, try the first series of tapes." He was merely sharing a resource that he suspected could be helpful.

www.mega-genius.com...

Since we have far more than 815 members, you must be posting this sh!t on other forums aswell.
IS THAT SPAM OR NOT??????

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join