It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future of Our Nation / Kid Starts Fire at Trump Protest

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
PLEASE tell me, I'm not the only one who say this. I rewound it three or four times, mostly for the reporters reaction.
OK
So what we have here, is a young man, 12 or so, who claims to have started a fire when asked by a reporter.
he "Kinda" started it, claims the kid. When asked why, he basically says because he "Felt like it." and to say "Screw our President"
The reporters reaction is priceless, as is the cocky lil bad boys pose after he says "screw our president."
WHO RAISES KIDS LIKE THIS?
The reporter moves on to another interview, which to me, revealed that this "protest" is more of a party.
Also,
The whole time watching this, it felt fake the whole time, the kid posing, the idiot lady afterwards, the "OK" sign flashed constantly in the background, ect.
It just felt staged...
Anyway, best bart of the video is the reporter,
"OK, well, there ya have it, sooo.."

Video wont embed, heres Youtube Link. If someone could embed for me, I would appreciate it.
Fire Kid

edit on 20-1-2017 by o0oTOPCATo0o because: WHY Wont the video work??? Someone help please

edit on 20-1-2017 by o0oTOPCATo0o because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2017 by o0oTOPCATo0o because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

What? I'm not sure what you are talking about. What kid? What fire? Link?

edit on 1/20/2017 by Blueracer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
PLEASE tell me, I'm not the only one who say this. I rewound it three or four times, mostly for the reporters reaction.
OK
So what we have here, is a young man, 12 or so, who claims to have started a fire when asked by a reporter.
he "Kinda" started it, claims the kid. When asked why, he basically says because he "Felt like it." and to say "Screw our President"
The reporters reaction is priceless, as is the cocky lil bad boys pose after he says "screw our president."
WHO RAISES KIDS LIKE THIS?
The reporter moves on to another interview, which to me, revealed that this "protest" is more of a party.
Also,
The whole time watching this, it felt fake the whole time, the kid posing, the idiot lady afterwards, the "OK" sign flashed constantly in the background, ect.
It just felt staged...
Anyway, best bart of the video is the reporter,
"OK, well, there ya have it, sooo.."
[yvid]

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Ermmm....Okay..

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Is it the same kind of people who raised kids to start "build the wall" chants at school?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Thank you very much

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I saw it last night.

It was embarrassing, shameful.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Is it the same kind of people who raised kids to start "build the wall" chants at school?

You are not wrong.

I've been meaning to create a thread about "bad parents" but haven't had time yet to devote enough energy to it as I believe it deserves.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

No, don't try to divert the topic and don't try to excuse this act.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
So a kid starts a fire.

OK.

And?

Lots of kids play with fire, most eventually get burned. Including myself lol.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I would guess it would be a different sort of family involved in each case, but I have yet to see a chant destroy anything, (as fire can).... Joshua/Jericho story excepted.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

here is a young man, 12 or so

These are the most important words in the entire OP.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
There is an iron-clad phenomenon known as 'natural distribution'. It's also often referred to as the 'bell curve' or 'Gaussian distribution'. The mean or average of something is in the center of the 'bell' and trails-off to either end. So you have a small percentage of peoples' behaviors on the extreme right of the bell's center and an equal number on the opposite end. That's nature. That's 'natural distribution'. These 'tails' of the distribution don't represent the mean or the median. But you can sample from them to make an extreme case if that's where your agenda is.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
There is an iron-clad phenomenon known as 'natural distribution'. It's also often referred to as the 'bell curve' or 'Gaussian distribution'. The mean or average of something is in the center of the 'bell' and trails-off to either end. So you have a small percentage of peoples' behaviors on the extreme right of the bell's center and an equal number on the opposite end. That's nature. That's 'natural distribution'. These 'tails' of the distribution don't represent the mean or the median. But you can sample from them to make an extreme case if that's where your agenda is.

Well said mate, bravo!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
So a kid starts a fire.

OK.

And?

Lots of kids play with fire, most eventually get burned. Including myself lol.

This kid wasn't playing. You are playing.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

You are not wrong.

I've been meaning to create a thread about "bad parents" but haven't had time yet to devote enough energy to it as I believe it deserves.

Within the next 24 hours I am sure you will have plenty samples of bad parents minions doing all manner of ridiculous crap.

It's going to be a wild day. Hopefully SOME of the networks will retain some dignity by not highlighting the protesters obnoxious behavior.

Bad parents, with a public school system reinforcing ideologies of the warped does not bode well for the future. ...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

This kid wasn't playing. You are playing.

That doesn't even make sense. Is that what we've come to now? Answering posts with riddles and gibberish?

Do you have anything INTELLIGENT to say that rebuts what I said?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Wow the lady he interviewed was dumber than the kid.

Nazis!!!!!! Look out They're doing Hitler salutes up there

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

My "agenda" was to share this with everyone, so we could laugh at a dumb kid, his parents and all the other morons out there who can't put a sentence together and can't even explain why they are protesting.

Just watch the video, have a laugh at how dumb the kid is and move on. This isn't right / left, its nincompoop theater. Enjoy it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join