It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The head of the CIA just warned the President of the United States.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I HOPE, but Iran is going to be sticky,NOT to mention HOW FAR will the UN go with Israel?
NASTY wild cards

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Let's not pretend you know me ok.
I won't put a label on you either.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Yes it does. If he's found incompetent and he is they will kick him out.

Please don't try to out government me. You go ahead and look that up.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

the UN lost big time when hillary lost
trump wants to make sure we get our moneys worth out of the un
he has a point we have been the worlds policeman/garbage collector for too long

i think putin will put iran in check and we dont need oil from the me like we used to

i will be glad to see an ouster of establishment neocons the big O left in office

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Remember /pol/ thread where “Holy f he’s playing 4d chess on a 3d chessboard against people playing 2d chess” was posted. It ended up on /r/The_Donald. IC is playing 2d chess.

Or the Melania Trump 'Rickroll' of America at the convention.

He probably has multiple strategys mapped out already.

Trump has turned on the lights and Prince and his people are watching where the roaches run to hide.

(post by shooterbrody removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

And by wrong etc do you mean when I said Hillary didn't commit any crimes and she wouldnt be indicted?
Or when I said Comey didn't have anything on her?

Seems to me that the only thing I got wrong was the depth of Russia's intervention in the election.
But I did say they were doing that ( was that another thing I was wrong about Queenie?)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

OBAMA wants that secretary general job...HE'S NOT DONE with Cloward and Piven and they are ripe for the picking.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

AND the rather OBVIOUS fact Trump won as we told you...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Please.
They are not you guys.
They will because the American people are going to demand it and we write the checks last time I checked.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

obama will be relegated to the ash heap of history
his executive orders will be undone quickly
other than that all he has is obamacare and that failing piece of legislation will be gone as well soon enough

he will only be left with "my son would look like treyvon"
that and no more black presidents
not much of a legacy

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but considering the multitude of predictions you made all during the election last year about how Clinton was going to win, over and over and over.....I think we'll not have to consider your predictions of this with any merit.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: gladtobehere

Not that I trust the CIA but damn if they aren't right and Trump needs to shut up! He clearly never thinks before he speaks and being the most powerful man in the world comes with YUGE consequences.

If Trump doesn't reel himself in, and he won't, we're all in big trouble.

That goes for the CIA as well. remember the bay of pigs incident? They arent perfect and a simple defunding would kill them off,and freezing all agents bank accounts till they are cleared of wrong doing would also keep trump safe.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

civics is your friend common core or no

i sited the reasons for impeachment perhaps you have trouble with comprehension

how many gop congressmen are not attending the celebration?

they have already fallen in line
its over
even obama was on tv crying about trump cancelling his executive orders today

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Please.
They are not you guys.
They will because the American people are going to demand it and we write the checks last time I checked.

Nope. the People have spoken and their voices arent heeded for at least 2 years now till the next election of people. besides if he gets the people to love him it wont matter what he does short of treason or felonies. Tha majority voted for trump. the minority were those 3.5 million votes popular over. too bad soo sad.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I always caution against Trump being the "white man's Obama". I assume people here know what I mean by that.

Otherwise, I take him on his word. A year ago, I was waiting for Trump to denounce Saudi Arabia as a litmus test.

The music stopped and people took their seats...

The record developed about IS and their allies...then Wikileaks and Dems and wow, epic stuff on the record.

How could have someone voted for Hillary and not only still want to justify it, they now want to talk about ethics in regards to Trump! I have a 30 something male cousin still with a Hillary sticker on his Volvo, no pun intended.

When these Democrat Dupes over react and project their own fears into the yet-unknown future...it's insane. Their unwitting plan is not even as good as the anarchy many seek, at least that is a form of freedom, which NeoLiberalism is very much not.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You're funny.

The people haven't written the checks in a long time. The Congress giveth and the Congress taketh away. The IRS uses its confiscation power to collect taxes whether you want to pay or not. Today, sad as it is, money is speech, the more the louder. Congress critters are addicted to it and like most addicts, looking for their next hit.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I always caution against Trump being the "white man's Obama". I assume people here know what I mean by that.

I don't know what you mean by that.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
There are several factions to the intelligence services the following link is a good description of the current framework,they are not all necessarily on the same page link....http;//

Great link to a through understanding of the CIA and it's true nature........thank you!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join