It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The head of the CIA just warned the President of the United States.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

This guy knows he is out of a job come next week. He backed the losing side of an election with his BS and knows that he can't possibly stay in that position because of that. He might as well go out with a bang. He will never get another chance to publicly insult anyone as powerful as an incoming POTUS ever again.

Or maybe Trump should keep him around and them George Tenet his ass. Make him announce the CIA had been working covertly against American interests for big oil and defence contractors... then fire his ass.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The CIA will be remediated and dismantled by The Donald once he is through cleaning out the SS and the domestic military moles within the NG and CG ect.

The Donald doesnt care what the CIA says....nor the SS.....and he is stepping over MSM and using social media platfoms ...UNTIL....he can get a publliclly owned micro-fractionally divided shareholder dynamic and gives us a Mainstream Media source or 2 that are 100% publiclly owned...by the many.....and can be trusted .

No one trusts MSM because everyone knows they are privately owned propaganda machines and nothing more....The Donald wants to rebuild America on new ground not renovate the old rotten core.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Ok don't have an example? You brought it up, source it?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Since Bush was in when The MOSSAD CIA and the Saudis did 9/11 and Trump has said he will reopen it, no wonder Bush is looking glum. If I was Trump I'd be scared of getting droned as all the Dems wont be there when an explosion happens.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: queenofswords

Since Bush was in when The MOSSAD CIA and the Saudis did 9/11 and Trump has said he will reopen it, no wonder Bush is looking glum. If I was Trump I'd be scared of getting droned as all the Dems wont be there when an explosion happens.

I know. The ones announcing their absence is very telling, isn't it. I wonder if it's just a protest, or if some of them "know" something.

Again, GHWB's choice of words in his message to Trump is a bit....well....disturbing.

(post by visitedbythem removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Tman2135

That's what he will have to do. He knows it as well.

Question is, will he do it or will he cave. I hear reports that he's going to settle for mediocre economic growth in exchange for not rocking the boat. Other reports say that he's been a CIA plant from the beginning. Others yet are saying that he's a legitimate outsider but fulfilling his promises will result in a JFK special.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Drain the Swamp!

He did right into his cabinet.

Just wait until he picks a couple Supreme court justices............. LMAO. You think you are angry now?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Them fast acting cancers certainly are unpleasant and efficient,physically and psychologically.
Who knows who's been got too this way by "the agency"
politics aint a safe place.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
The swamp that he hasn't drained is going to kill him. Surely he remembers Kennedy,at his age-he'd have been a teen- probably seen the assassination live on TV as even small children did then, unless he's as senile as he is arrogant.

I think Trump is planning on surviving. Trump hired a private security company, I think it used to be Blackwater before legal issues with Iraq surfaced, anyway the company owner is a Trump supporter and his company is an international assortment of retired Delta and Seal team members. I can't find the link at the moment but it sounds like the Donald is getting ready to go to war. Trump has surrounded himself with high-ranking generals in his cabinet and I wouldn't be surprised if Putin doesn't have an intelligence op going to advise him of the plotting of the Globalists, Islamists and Zionists who would like to make his Presidency a footnote. I hope Trump succeeds and manages to stay alive because I see only bad things happening to America if the "deep state" wins.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

yep, he said he`s keeping his private security guys even after he is president.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
i hope trump calls him into the oval office
pushes play for the video screen
youtu.be..." target="_blank" class="postlink">youtu.be...

then give him the "your fired"

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Sometimes black majick, oops, I mean black ops--hard to tell 'em apart--bounces back on itself and when it does it's ugly. History also tells us that karma is a witch. Wicked deeds breed bad ends.

I do believe we have some heroes working behind the scenes on this one and like I said, maybe some karma come due. Maybe even for Dealey Plaza.

If Poppy Bush passes on Inauguration Day that might even make me ponder that there's a divine hand in all this.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

On the surface looking at the inauguration the time and place etc. My brother in law has an off the shelf drone, it can carry a kilo, you punch in its return coordinates. Then let it fly, their is no way I would consider an outdoor ceremony, when the enemies are boycotting it. I hope they switch off the GPS during the inauguration if they don't it would be too easy.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
HIS replacement is a former CAV commander this should be good...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Found the link on Trump's private security...very interesting.

theintercept.com...

link   
a reply to: buster2010

With only one more day before he takes office and he doesn't have most of his cabinet picked yet.
The national security council will have no staff at all come Friday afternoon.
They haven't even contacted the Obama staff yet.
In another meeting with transitioning staff trump sent a handful of people who it turned out didn't have the appropriate security clearance and the material they were supposed to cover had to have all of the classified material redacted so they could see it.
We are going to be very vulnerable come Friday.

This is so bad.

link   

The one I heard was that he is actually an accidental president, the fact that he had done a deal for a couple of billion to run and loose. When his locker room tape was leaked it was supposed to have been all over. But he actually won in spite of ,all the anti media #.Which seems to show the mood of the people.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It is looking more like the CIA has to watch what they say with their recent and large data dump and Daddy Bush getting put out to pasture. Trump is the only chance America has.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Maybe that is why Obama pardoned Chelsea Manning, so that Assange will turn himself in and limit the resources for disclosing what the CIA might do. Just a thought.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join