It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The head of the CIA just warned the President of the United States.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SaloonSal

CNBC is owned by General Electric Trump criticised GE for shutting down plants and shipping jobs to Mexico during the campaign,so you can expect negatism from CNBC

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
There is no turning back now. It is time to drain the swamp of corruption. This is why we put President Trump in office.

It is done my friends. We have burned our ships at the shore. Conquer or die are our only 2 options now. The swamp WILL be drained or this whole mother will be burned to the ground with us trying. I will not live as slave to the satanic elite. The NWO and their satanic globalist agenda must not prevail.

If you are reading this, you are the resistance...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

The CIA can be VERY USEFUL if it can "quietly" terminate dangerous leaders. Why its having such a hard time getting rid of the 2 or 3 most threatening/dangerous/unstable ones is beyond me.

edit on 1/19/2017 by carewemust because: laptop keys suck

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

In the old days when they got rid of likes of Che Guevara they used to employ Pat Tilman types now not so much...the purple hearts this month will be injuries sustained whilst paper shredding.That being said there are still good people and patriots there hopefully they are not needed later this week.
edit on 19-1-2017 by khnum because: boo boo

edit on 19-1-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

The way I see the government is that you have the Deep State, that is highly compartmentalized on a 'need-to-know' basis, with ties to intelligence, the military, banking, finance and secret societies. That is the real government. The unelected gov't with the real power. The president and his cabinet are like guests. They 'officially' are supposed to have the power to make decisions but it seems Deep State acts on their own accord.

If the president is not completely owned by them, then it seems that past presidents act nice with them (knowing how things operate) not 'rocking the boat' so to speak.

If Trump is genuine, and its not all an act, then this president is different. He doesn't seem afraid to rock the boat and say stuff - like 'CNN is Fake News', and stuff like that, like 'everything is rigged'. Because if this is not a show and its all real, then the real gov't is probably irritated.

Officially, I think he chooses the Director of National Intelligence, and can have John Brennan fired. But who knows who's pulling the strings? Does Donald Trump really choose his cabinet? or is Donald Trump paid by a more powerful group that resides over him, and makes the decisions?

If Steve Pieczenik is the real deal and what he is saying is true, then there is a coup of sorts happening in the Deep State. I don't see any other way Trump can become president. He must also have the support of intelligence insiders.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Source ?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
George H.W. Bush Writes Note Apologizing To Donald Trump For Missing the Inauguration:

'It Likely Will Put Me Six Feet Under'

hmmmmmmmm......Strange message if you ask me.

Doesn't sound quite so strange if you read the whole thing, the quote you posted, taken out of context, sounds more sinister than it is...

Dear Donald, Barbara and I are so sorry we can’t be there for your Inauguration on January 20th. My doctor says if I sit outside in January, it likely will put me six feet under. Same for Barbara. So I guess we’re stuck in Texas,” his letter, dated January 10, read. “But we will be with you and the country in spirit. I want you to know that I wish you the very best as you begin this incredible journey of leading out great country. If I can ever be of help, please let me know

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Trump needs to disband and shut down the CIA and I think he knows it.

JFK wanted to as well ......and where is he now?

I hope TRUMP can do this .... it will help in making America great again.

Many CIA operatives in the field are WOMEN........not men and most of their support are crazed killers.

Is this what America needs? Really?

Yes we need spies but NOT with the CIA. We have more than enough Intel agencies without CIA and its military/industrial espionage nightmares....

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Tman2135

The one I heard was that he is actually an accidental president, the fact that he had done a deal for a couple of billion to run and loose. When his locker room tape was leaked it was supposed to have been all over. But he actually won in spite of ,all the anti media #.Which seems to show the mood of the people.

This makes all kinds of sense and it's been a favourie theory of mine for a while, I was telling family and friends the day he was elected that I don't think that was supposed to happen. Another thing in this thread that reminded me of it was someone mentioning Trump and the Media. If I remember correctly, it seemed so certain Trump would lose that he was planning on launching an unbiased news outlet (or media arm, can't remember exactly) post election. I wonder if there's still plans in the pipeline for this. Obviously Trump himself can't do that just now but I'm sure some of his family could.

I have to confess to never, ever having watched, or even been interested in watching a President being inaugurated before but I'll be watching at 4pm (GMT that is) tomorrow. I really want Trump to be the President America and indeed the world needs right now but I'm not convinced he's got it in him, only time will tell. At least it's not a Clinton in power again, ha ha.

Something silly popped into my head there, can't think of where to put it so I'll just add it here as a brain fart..

If you type Clinton in capitals (CLINTON), then squint a little, the name seems more apporopriate, don't you think?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I would just like to point out since the guy isn't even in office yet you cant really accuse him of doing business as usual...

Once he gets in and a few months go by... sure fine... but right now, it just makes for a rather petty statement.

Interesting I quoted Swills from page 1...and it didnt take... silly interwebs
edit on 19-1-2017 by Irishhaf because: what the deuce.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

The issue I have with this is two fold.

Yes, Mr Trump needs to learn diplomacy, if only so he can actually be effective in bringing about positive outcomes for the people of his country. If he refuses to learn some bloody manners, all he will do is get a whole lot of them killed, which, while it would match his predecessors perfectly, is not something that his support base asked for, or wanted as far as I can make out.

Furthermore, the CIA need to shut the hell up as well. No one who is involved in or benefits from mass surveillance has the right to request that anyone, least of all the next leader of his country, shut their mouth. Brennan should be ashamed of himself, because his organisation has been nothing but a source of dishonour to the people it claims to protect for years, has no moral fortitude collectively, and has been responsible for actions which harm its own citizens both directly, and indirectly, for most of the history of its existence. I hope the honourless dog gets run over by his own car.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: dreamingawake
The swamp that he hasn't drained is going to kill him. Surely he remembers Kennedy,at his age-he'd have been a teen- probably seen the assassination live on TV as even small children did then, unless he's as senile as he is arrogant.

I'm sure you "americans" are totally ok with some other dark agency, probably foriegn, actually running the country and killing a duly elected prez.

But really have a problem with hacks.

TPTB? Seriously?

Time to take back control, ya think?

I'm sure you "americans" are totally ok with some other dark agency, probably foriegn, actually running the country and killing a duly elected prez.
Not quite. Would rather have trump than Pence in the forefront, never mind not wanting to see this happen, you misunderstood, being that it's a warning that he should heed to whether protected or not-see Kennedy and relation to why he was assinated as I mentioned.

What's "Americans" in parenthesis allude to?

What problem do I have with hacks? It's not me that's buying blame the hacks on Russia hype you know.

SMH
edit on 19-1-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

(post by jrome7812 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Trump needs to disband and shut down the CIA and I think he knows it.

JFK wanted to as well ......and where is he now?

I hope TRUMP can do this .... it will help in making America great again.

Many CIA operatives in the field are WOMEN........not men and most of their support are crazed killers.

Is this what America needs? Really?

Yes we need spies but NOT with the CIA. We have more than enough Intel agencies without CIA and its military/industrial espionage nightmares....

Kennedy and the Fed as well.

JFK Assassination Theory See also: John F. Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories § Federal Reserve conspiracy Jim Marrs, in his book Crossfire, presented the theory that Kennedy was trying to rein in the power of the Federal Reserve, and that forces opposed to such action might have played at least some part in the assassination.[16][17][18]

Marrs alleges that the issuance of Executive Order 11110 was an effort by Kennedy to transfer power from the Federal Reserve to the United States Department of the Treasury by replacing Federal Reserve Notes with silver certificates.[17] Actor and author Richard Belzer named the responsible parties in this theory as American "billionaires, power brokers, and bankers ... working in tandem with the CIA and other sympathetic agents of the government."[19]

Wiki

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrome7812POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Oh dear, aside from being off topic completely, you're admitting to being for children being brainwashed and scared into religion? Sad state of affairs...
edit on Fri Feb 10 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I think Kennedy was considering dismantling the C.I.A and casting the remains to the four corners of the wind and it did not work out to well for him.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I sense you might agree that Trump is playing a pretty masterful game of chess so far. I read an article a few months ago that asserted the Trump campaign was a well planned, orchestrated and financed operation by a faction opposed to the deep state. The faction is comprised of many patriots which includes rank and file members of the deep state and the military. When I saw Trump's cabinet I realized that a war in government may be imminent and TPTB know it's coming and that Trump will not be alone when he brings it. The Trump faction realized the need for Spec-op security, military cabinet leaders who the military will follow and may include a Russian component that wants revenge on the CIA for the looting and destruction of it's country under H.W. Bush as back-up....the CIA must see the writing on the wall.

The Globalists and old guard CIA are going to be targeted and it won't be pretty or easy, if fact, it may take the active duty military to make the CIA stand down and surrender. The Globalist Left is already rallying the troops for a counter-strike with riots and diversionary attacks which the MSM will use to distract the general populace from the real action. America's elite and powerful politicians still have a lot of power and assets and will fight for their life, the best thing that can happen is for daddy Bush to drop dead asap because he is the key to half the problem. If Trump survives the inauguration and makes it to the oval office I think his pen will be mightier than the proverbial sword.

I love America and love living in America, where else could reality (if it exists) rise to the level of a Hollywood blockbuster movie? BTW to all those who are going to ask for a source...well.....

edit on 19-1-2017 by WilliamtheResolute because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Ha ha...
To you maybe. That doesn't count to me one iota.
All my you'll sees? That were correct.
Look even trump was floored when he won. No one thought it was possible so don't try dispariging me and my intelligence because of one thing.
I was and am correct in everything else chickiepoo.
As usual.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I guess people have short term memories, Mr. Brenna is very well known for having been involved in the
corruption and cover-up at CIA

He should have been resigned a long time ago.

This man will find himself without a job very soon.

You are fired!!!!!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join