It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few days later, Breitbart was dead.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Thanks for that reminder. I saw that speech when he read that little ditty, and even though I had heard it before, it gave me chills.

He knows the snake has been allowed in, and I think he may know who is behind it. We will wait and see.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The United States will never again be that great beacon of light built on a hilltop for all the world to see, and lead us into a new era and an American Renaissance that will function as the dynamo of global progress, like it once did (when it was great before) - unless and until he finds that snake and cuts off it's medusa head of many snakes.

Precisely how to do these things, isn't in Trump's wheelhouse, but it is Bannon's and they can get it out of Priebus who has the map and knows the territory to a large degree.

If I were Trump, I'd ask Bannon to perform an audit, with a particular emphasis on snakes in the grass.

Trump has rightly intuited the ghost of Hitler, which we saw come to the fore during the Bush/Cheney years, and he needs to perform an exorcism of some kind to get it out.

When and if he does, we'll be able to FEEL it, that the pirates have been thrown from the ship and the rightful stewards restored to the wheel, which Trump is suggesting is the American people themselves who's voice is heard.

It's an idea whose time has come..

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This might interest some people. Breitbart's Toe-Tag from private autopsy which wasn't reported by mainstream media.

projectastral.net...

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Breitbart's health related to that CPAC speech and the possible use of a heart attack gun based on his heart problems.

"KCI (Potassium Chloride) is one of the three drug cocktails administered to criminals on death row; the primary usage of Potassium Chloride is for fertilizer and food processing. Andrew Breitbart had an alcohol level of .04 when he left the Brentwood. The red wine he enjoyed contained small levels of potassium, not enough to cause a heart attack. His weight and diet are obvious factors of the way he lived, at the CPAC Speech he mentions a list of the food served to him weeks earlier by Bill Ayers & Bernardine Dohrn."

projectastral.net...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join