It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few days later, Breitbart was dead.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

so after ayers had served you food water wine etc etc - you would have tossed the chocolates ?? - yup that makes perfect sense

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Moral of the story: IMO, Don't take goodie bags with edibles in them from known terrorists.

really ??

its hilarious how you conveniently forget that he just attended a dinner party

PS - as you are inssinuating that ther chocolates were poisoned - how could ayers garuntee that they would be eaten by the intended victim ?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Dont forget about his tweet on February 4th about Podesta!

How prog-guru John Podesta isn't household name as world class underage sex slave op cover-upperer defending unspeakable dregs escapes me.

tweet

Edit: didn't realize the tweet was from the year prior
edit on 19-1-2017 by andrew778 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I have always found his death suspicious.

It wouldn't surprise me if liberals murdered him especially in light of their open calls for murdering people they don't agree with and subverting the peaceful transfer of elected officials.

It wouldn't surprise me if his heart gave out, no other reason, but hey this is a conspiracy site at-least partially ,so by all means conspire away..

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
CIA Heartattack Gun was probably the weapon used against Breitbart. Witnesses said that his face turned red while he was on the floor. Just adding more evidence to this case.

There are several reasons why they wanted Breitbart out of the picture. Apart from the OP, andrew was also investigating Obama's birth certifiate.
Michael Hastings and Tom Clancy were also caught within this storm. But here is another view point on this story.

edit on th2017000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 19 Jan 2017 05:26:15 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 19 Jan 2017 05:26:15 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

lol I hadn't even thought of that! Shoot!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Just imagine that. Two elderly terrorists living in the open decades after their activities, decide to poison a guy that had just visited their house. Yeah, right......

Evil , not smart. Remember, the end ALWAYS justifies the means to terrorists. Or liberal progressives, for that matter.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hastings and Breitbart were both killed on US soil.

The same day Breitbarts preliminary autopsy results were released the coroner who worked in the LA office was dead. Poisoning is the suspected cause. A very odd case if you look into it with two sides. Read between the lines.

Hastings was on the run and was killed in that accident.

It is not the US government that will kill you. It is the people who the US government work for that will.

Great find to bring this back to the fold.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
My dad is a 90 year old genius research scientist. Today he mentioned something about someone on Trumps team being poisoned by a radioactive substance that can be traced. He also said something about it possibly being traced back to Hillary. I may have misunderstood some parts of what he said, Has anybody heard anything about this story?

Note to self, do not involve 90 year olds in conspiracies I intend to commit.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Have you ever put your goodie bag from a party or luncheon meeting in your console or glove compartment and nibble here and there out of it for a few days?

Just don't do it in the middle of July if it has chocolate in it. But cold Januarys and Februarys are fine, and when you're sitting in traffic, it's a perfect time to reach in and grab something tasty.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay
I don't understand what you are trying to convey

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

As if your father was part of a conspiracy to poison someone on Trump's team, but due to the fact he's 90, and it's rather normal at 90 to have moments of senility, he absentmindedly started discussing the plans. Therefore I was saying if I'm ever involved in a conspiracy, don't involve 90 year olds.
edit on 20-1-2017 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: 727Sky

Breitbart died of a spontaneous medical episode.

Not uncommon. 151,600 people will die today, some expect it but the majority won't.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Old farts get tired. Lying takes work. They give up and tell the truth. Upsets the kids.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

As if your father was part of a conspiracy to poison someone on Trump's team, but due to the fact he's 90, and it's rather normal at 90 to have moments of senility, he absentmindedly started discussing the plans. Therefore I was saying if I'm ever involved in a conspiracy, don't involve 90 year olds.

Actually my dad voted for Trump, although he doesn't support some of Trumps behavior. As for senile? Not even. He is clear as a bell. Still drives all over, and reads and does research daily. He also loves math, as he always has. He went to Stanford. He also teaches when requested. I have seen men come to him for private council on many occasions. He is a gourmet cook, advanced gardener, Chemist, Microbiologist, Parasitologist, and was Director of Research for a fortune 500 company.

One of his friends worked at Intel, back when they were producing the first chips. Of the first 3 chips produced, he was given one free of charge, that was out of spec as far as looks. He built one of the first PCs with it. The newspaper featured a front page picture and large article about it. No one had PCs back then. No one.

There was always something going on at my house. He took 6 months to build from scratch a large Newtonian type telescope, using irrigation pipe and hand polishing the mirror by hand. We also had a large static generator he made, that shot fairly large mini lightning bolts. The whole neighborhood came to see that.

He had a faceting machine, and faceted gem stones to make jewelry for my mom. Its pretty technical stuff to adjust for each facet to be in the right place, and takes a lot of math and patience.
He has to wear hearing aids now, but he looks to be in his 70s. No. He's not senile at all

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

My dad is a 90 year old genius research scientist. Today he mentioned something about someone on Trumps team being poisoned by a radioactive substance that can be traced. He also said something about it possibly being traced back to Hillary. I may have misunderstood some parts of what he said, Has anybody heard anything about this story?

Yes, it was Roger Stone, Trump confident and his first campaign manager. The substance, polonium or a very similar substance, determined by the CDC, makes a potential connection to Christopher Steele that MI-6 Agent who put together the dossier that was leaked by the press, because he was also closely tied to Alexander Valterovich Litvinenko, the Russian who was poisoned with a radioactive substance. Thus, the idea was to knock off Stone so that his upcoming book wouldn't get published, while indirectly tying Trump to Russia or pitting Trump against Russia.

When Hillary Clinton read Stone's book, she reportedly started shrieking.

I have mine on advanced order.

The FBI visited with Stone and since the substance he was poisoned with can only be had via a state actor, it's been considered a national security issue while it's continuing to be investigated.

Fortunately for Stone the dose wasn't high enough to kill him, so this botched assassination attempt, with likely ties to the Clinton network running through the Deep State, was the last and worst mistake they ever made.

edit on 21-1-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Thanks so much for your reply. I appreciate it.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

any evidence of this ?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

At this point we have to take Roger Stone's word on it ie: that his bloodwork was sent to the CDC, that the FBI visited him.

When they refused to release the tests due to the investigation (and perhaps to keep it quiet) he went for more independent tests to get some evidence that can be produced.

I doubt he'd lie about something like that and make it up out of whole cloth..

But no actual evidence at this time, no.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Something about this topic and what appears to have happened to Roger Stone reminds me of this little parable

It's a different context mind you, but Mr. Trump needs to be very careful who he takes in and by that I'm not referring to refugees fleeing war-torn Syria, something that the prior Administration helped to create with the held of the CIA and various operators.

In other words, there's already a snake within that's been taken in, and I think it's Trump's job to find it and kill it.

edit on 22-1-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join