It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few days later, Breitbart was dead.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Some of you may be familiar with this story. I always found it amazingly gutsy and nervy that Andrew Breitbart would agree to go to a dinner at the home of Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn.

The short story is that Tucker Carlson, in early 2012, won an online auction for a lavish dinner party prepared by Ayers and Dohrn at their own home. You can read the gist of the affair here

Keep in mind that Tucker is a conservative and, of course, Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn are liberal agitators of the worse kind best known for their terrorist activities decades ago with the Weather Underground Organization. en.wikipedia.org...

Excerpt:

There was a little “Buy Instantly” button on our dinner item that someone could select for $2,500, which seemed absurdly high. But in early December TV celebrity and conservative bad boy Tucker Carlson clicked his mouse, and we were his.

I loved it immediately. Surely he had some frat boy prank up his sleeve—a kind of smug and superior practical joke or an ad hominem put-down—but so what? We’d just raised more for the Public Square in one bid than anyone thought would be raised from the entire auction. We won!

The winner could invite five additional people to the dinner, and one of those Tucker picked was his friend, Andrew Breitbart.

According to the above article, written by Ayers himself, it was a bit of an interesting evening to say the least. Ayers' article, "My Dinner with Andrew Breitbart", was fairly wordy and went into a lot of detail just to describe a dinner party with a few ideological dissenters.

Anyhow, another excerpt:

I shopped; I cooked; I set up for dinner. But it felt mostly like a heavy slog through thick mud. I was cold; I was lonely; I was tired. Not at all the mood or the tone I’d wanted.

I have read this article about the dinner party before. I always thought that experience was probably surreal for Tucker and Andrew. Today, I re-read it and another sentence jumped out at me.

We gave each guest a goodie bag with candy kisses.....

Days later, Andrew Breitbart, dropped dead at the age of 43.

Moral of the story: IMO, Don't take goodie bags with edibles in them from known terrorists.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I had absolutely no idea about this.. I was probably wrapped up in other economic topics in 2011-2013 but this is fascinating.

I would definitely have tossed that "goody bag" out my car window as soon as I got out of their sight, I'd be afraid just touching it would be deadly. Would he really have eaten chocolates Ayers gave him? What a wild account!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

On the night of February 29, 2012, Breitbart collapsed suddenly while walking in Brentwood. He was rushed to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead just after midnight.[46][47] He was 43 years old. An autopsy by the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office showed that he had hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, with focal coronary atherosclerosis,[48] and died of heart failure.[49] Unsubstantiated conspiracy theories arose about his death.[50][51][52] The toxicology report showed, "No prescription or illicit drugs were detected. The blood alcohol was .04%. No significant trauma was present and foul play is not suspected.

Foul play is never suspected on the official story, is it? lol

en.wikipedia.org...

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Lots of info has been scrubbed off the internet too.

Ayers/Obama connections.

Dohrn/Michelle connections.

etc. etc.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I know this thread wont like this but perhaps this was naturally his time to go, not in the best shape, surely their are worse at that age. Yes he was young by todays standards but perhaps this one is conpletely legit.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I wonder if Bannon didn't off him. Breitbart, Bannon and Larry Solov went looking for money to fund a new Breitbart site. Guess who funded it? Robert Mercer. Five days after the new "Breitbart News Network" went live, Andrew Breitbart collapsed and died and Bannon took over.

Fast forward four years and you have Mercer's PAC (run by Kellyanne Conway) switching its support to Trump after Trump nabs the nomination. Kellyanne Conway starts with Trump campaign as a senior advisor and Bossie takes over the PAC, Manafort exits and Conway becomes Trump's campaign manager. Shortly thereafter, Bannon becomes campaign CEO. Shortly after that, Bossie becomes deputy campaign manager. The Trump campaign also contracted psyops company SCL's American elections affiliate, Cambridge Analytica, at this point. Cambridge Analytica's biggest investor? You guessed it, Robert Mercer.

edit on 2017-1-18 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

At least you consider his 'death' suspicious.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
They should have killed the website instead.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I have always found his death suspicious.

It wouldn't surprise me if liberals murdered him especially in light of their open calls for murdering people they don't agree with and subverting the peaceful transfer of elected officials.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Beware liberals bearing gifts i always say.
Or was it greeks?
Probably better both just to be safe

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lowdog
I know this thread wont like this but perhaps this was naturally his time to go, not in the best shape, surely their are worse at that age. Yes he was young by todays standards but perhaps this one is conpletely legit.

This was an interview with Andrew just two weeks before he died talking about Bill Ayers and this dinner. It's not that long. He doesn't seem like a man on his deathbed, but sudden death's do happen. Watch it to the end:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I have always found his death suspicious.

It wouldn't surprise me if liberals murdered him especially in light of their open calls for murdering people they don't agree with and subverting the peaceful transfer of elected officials.

They DO live by he tenet, the ends justify the means.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
My dad is a 90 year old genius research scientist. Today he mentioned something about someone on Trumps team being poisoned by a radioactive substance that can be traced. He also said something about it possibly being traced back to Hillary. I may have misunderstood some parts of what he said, Has anybody heard anything about this story?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Just imagine that. Two elderly terrorists living in the open decades after their activities, decide to poison a guy that had just visited their house. Yeah, right......

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
My dad is a 90 year old genius research scientist. Today he mentioned something about someone on Trumps team being poisoned by a radioactive substance that can be traced. He also said something about it possibly being traced back to Hillary. I may have misunderstood some parts of what he said, Has anybody heard anything about this story?

Google 'Roger Stone' and you will find that information. I think there is even a thread here on ATS about it.

ETA: Yes...here is the ATS discussion about that:www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-1-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Google 'Roger Stone' and you will find that information. I think there is even a thread here on ATS about it.

You are right. That is the name he said. Roger Stone. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
And don't forget this odd "coincidence" ...........

Andrew Breitbart’s ‘coroner’ dies of arsenic poisoning

Breitbart was "vetting" Obama too.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Maybe nothing maybe allot of truth ? Either way Bill Ayres should have been in jail for the bombing of government buildings and his radical weather underground terrorist activities

viralliberty.com...

Researchers Say THEY JUST FOUND The TWEET THAT GOT BREITBART KILLED … Guess WHO HE WAS EXPOSING
In a tweet from February 2011, Breitbart called out John Podesta as a “world class underage sex slave op cover-upper.” It was only a little more than a year later, in March of 2012, that Breitbart died, supposedly of a “random heart attack” at the age of 43.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Breitbart died of a spontaneous medical episode.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Beware liberals bearing gifts i always say.
Or was it greeks?
Probably better both just to be safe

Well both love to screw you in the Arse so.....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join