It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undercover investigation exposes groups plotting criminal activity at Trump inauguration

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Exactly. This is my thought also. Chaos. Hurt. Pain. Needless and Senseless violence from those who are protesting violence. I am worried about attendees.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

If the KKK was filmed saying they were going to do this in 08 at the Obama inauguration all they would all still be in prison. A double standard here is not right.

No, the wouldn't. Maybe you could come up with an example?

Stink bombs online will use ammonium sulfate most times. Harmless. It is not a acid. It mixes with the air and it smells like egg farts.

Actually stink bombs use ammonium sulfide. Clearly you haven't read the MSDS for ammonium sulfide either.

It sounds scary too:

The substance is toxic to lungs, the nervous system, mucous membranes. Repeated or prolonged exposure to the substance can produce target organs damage. Repeated or prolonged contact with spray mist may produce chronic eye irritation and severe skin irritation. Repeated or prolonged exposure to spray mist may produce respiratory tract irritation leading to frequent attacks of bronchial infection.

It's all about concentration. Are you instantly alarmed by the word acid? Here's the MSDS for acetic acid:

Potential Acute Health Effects: Very hazardous in case of skin contact (irritant), of eye contact (irritant), of ingestion, of inhalation. Hazardous in case of skin contact (corrosive, permeator), of eye contact (corrosive). Liquid or spray mist may produce tissue damage particularly on mucous membranes of eyes, mouth and respiratory tract. Skin contact may produce burns. Inhalation of the spray mist may produce severe irritation of respiratory tract, characterized by coughing, choking, or shortness of breath. Inflammation of the eye is characterized by redness, watering, and itching. Skin inflammation is characterized by itching, scaling, reddening, or, occasionally, blistering.

Yet, I'm sure you've not only inhaled acetic acid but you've ingested it many times over your life in concentrations of 5%-20% in water. Commonly known as vinegar.

Clearly these idiots were yammering about how they might disrupt the event. If they wanted to hurt people, there's countless other substances that would accomplish that. Wouldn't make it right, legal or justifiable if they did it but if the goal was to cause injury, there's plenty of things readily available for that.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It would cause panic. Panic causes many problems in large crowds. There is definite potential for injury and death. Are you ok with that as well? I suppose it would be the fault of the people that panicked in your mind.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

If the KKK was filmed saying they were going to do this in 08 at the Obama inauguration all they would all still be in prison. A double standard here is not right.

No, the wouldn't. Maybe you could come up with an example?

Stink bombs online will use ammonium sulfate most times. Harmless. It is not a acid. It mixes with the air and it smells like egg farts.

Actually stink bombs use ammonium sulfide. Clearly you haven't read the MSDS for ammonium sulfide either.

It sounds scary too:

The substance is toxic to lungs, the nervous system, mucous membranes. Repeated or prolonged exposure to the substance can produce target organs damage. Repeated or prolonged contact with spray mist may produce chronic eye irritation and severe skin irritation. Repeated or prolonged exposure to spray mist may produce respiratory tract irritation leading to frequent attacks of bronchial infection.

It's all about concentration. Are you instantly alarmed by the word acid? Here's the MSDS for acetic acid:

Potential Acute Health Effects: Very hazardous in case of skin contact (irritant), of eye contact (irritant), of ingestion, of inhalation. Hazardous in case of skin contact (corrosive, permeator), of eye contact (corrosive). Liquid or spray mist may produce tissue damage particularly on mucous membranes of eyes, mouth and respiratory tract. Skin contact may produce burns. Inhalation of the spray mist may produce severe irritation of respiratory tract, characterized by coughing, choking, or shortness of breath. Inflammation of the eye is characterized by redness, watering, and itching. Skin inflammation is characterized by itching, scaling, reddening, or, occasionally, blistering.

Yet, I'm sure you've not only inhaled acetic acid but you've ingested it many times over your life in concentrations of 5%-20% in water. Commonly known as vinegar.

Clearly these idiots were yammering about how they might disrupt the event. If they wanted to hurt people, there's countless other substances that would accomplish that. Wouldn't make it right, legal or justifiable if they did it but if the goal was to cause injury, there's plenty of things readily available for that.

Now you resorted to defending terrorists, the scum you ooze over the pages here gets thicker and thicker by the day.

How bout them bikers? My popcorn is ready for inauguration day, could be better than the Super Bowl.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I have to say that it's pretty despicable that anyone would even attempt to downplay the severity of the potential effects of this plot...or the potential it could have for causing death or severe injury of citizens.

Edit:
This is not a prank. This is terrorism.
edit on 16-1-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

This audio was just released too.

Planning on preventing people from reaching the Inauguration and causing all kinds of chaos.

On Wednesday, Jan. 18 scores of radical leftists from the activist group, #DisruptJ20 plan to kick off their devilry “with a bang,” starting with a demonstration in front of Vice President-elect Mike Pence’s house, according to a newly leaked audio tape.

“On the 19th is the DeploraBall, which is exactly what it sounds like. The, all the alt-right, neo-Nazi’s, etc. etc.. This is their party to celebrate Trump [and] we’re going to crash it,” the organizer said. The “D.C. Anti-Fascist Coalition” is planning it. Of course, they didn’t leave out Inauguration Day, Jan. 20, where the activists have “big” plans.

“Early in the morning, we’re going to be doing blockades. We’re going to be blocking checkpoints into the security zones. We’re also going to be blocking roads and other modes of transit into the event.“We are going to do everything we can from trying to stop people from being able to access the Inauguration.”

LINK

I will be shocked if we make it until Sat without some bloodshed.

edit on 1 16 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I have to say that it's pretty despicable that anyone would even attempt to downplay the severity of the potential effects of this plot...or the potential it could have for causing death or severe injury of citizens.

Despite the partisan nature of this election season, I really didn't think I would see people defending terrorism just because it has been threatened against people they don't like.
Shocking.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Veritas was busted and possibly face charges for eliciting such actions.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Despite the partisan nature of this election season, I really didn't think I would see people defending terrorism just because it has been threatened against people they don't like.
Shocking.

And Trump is called the NAZI.

These people need to look in the mirror FFS

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
I have a bad feeling about this inauguration. There was nothing during the election because they still thought they could pull it out.

I truly believe that there are those who did not win who are trying to start the presidency of Trump with conflict. A 'non-white-protester shot or killed. Someone run over. People beaten up and blamed on the 'alt' right'.

It is very sad. His entire platform is about unity and these groups are trying so hard to tear it down while calling for action against hate, misogyny, racism and xenophobia.

I hope all those who attend are safe.

There will no doubt be trouble. I will be playing close attention on Friday.
I hope people are prepared with phone cameras, etc, and are alert to the agitators that will be paid to try and incite and draw a reaction.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
For what it's worth Sean Hannity had a rep from Project Veritas on during his first hour of his radio show. Probably is going to have the videos on the TV show as well tonight.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Isn't it ironic how the same people who criticize Alex Jones have no problem posting videos from the totally unbiased and reliable Young Turks?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Veritas was busted and possibly face charges for eliciting such actions.

I watched the entire video. I really am not seeing the point they are trying to make. Other than someone was able to counter sting. They have one conversation with a subordinate (who is not exactly known at this point) in a meeting with someone who is claiming they are willing to do some dirty work against Trump.

So far this is not convincing.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Were they caught trying to pay them or trying to see if they would take money to do it? I guess it is a matter of perception and how the 'article' can be written.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Did you bother to look at it?

It only has evidence busting the very thing this thread is about. BTW they released it way before veritas threw this turd out.

Conservative Con Artist James O'Keefe Busted for Dirty Tricks Against Trump Protesters

edit on 16-1-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Were they caught trying to pay them or trying to see if they would take money to do it? I guess it is a matter of perception and how the 'article' can be written.

Yes, it is on the videos I posted. I believe they offered $500,000

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Repeated exposure and immediate skin irritant are two totally different things. There are odorless gasses that could also clear the room or kill everyone. Causing a mass evacuation and panic.

They are using an 'action' to cause fear against a specific group. In any manner it is terrorism.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

The video shows nothing except that someone was offered money to see if they would take the bait.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Here we go!

Trump is denying these people their first Amendment right to free expression!

Cheeto fascist!

/sarc

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

That someone is Allison Moss a confirmed Project Veritas operative.
edit on 16-1-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join