It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undercover investigation exposes groups plotting criminal activity at Trump inauguration

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
Stink bomb huh? I could make some nasties from the hardware store without raising any suspicion. Good thing Im just a Trump voter and not with the bad guys. Right now Im raising hundreds of neurotoxin oozing puffer fish and pissing them off daily so I can pew pew darts in a blow gun in 4 years... no really.

Don't eat the liver.

Just sayin'

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I heard domestic terrorists heading to Washington on bikes..
shopping list check.. popcorn. Lot of it.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I heard domestic terrorists heading to Washington on bikes..
shopping list check.. popcorn. Lot of it.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
DisruptJ20 reminds me of a group that terrorized within our borders once before..quite funny my Dad of all people brought this up to me after he has seen everything play out the last 6 months. I was not alive yet to witness these people..but the group is The Weather Underground.

After some research and digging..I agree with his conclusions that this is a Spin Off of that same group BECAUSE our soon to be Ex-Traitor in Chief Obama, interestingly enough has ties to them via his political career mentor Bill Ayers. With all the proof online I couldn't begin to try and make this up.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXPATRIOT830
DisruptJ20 reminds me of a group that terrorized within our borders once before..quite funny my Dad of all people brought this up to me after he has seen everything play out the last 6 months. I was not alive yet to witness these people..but the group is The Weather Underground.

After some research and digging..I agree with his conclusions that this is a Spin Off of that same group BECAUSE our soon to be Ex-Traitor in Chief Obama, interestingly enough has ties to them via his political career mentor Bill Ayers. With all the proof online I couldn't begin to try and make this up.

Yes, Bill Ayers, Obama's very good friend and domestic terrorist who was part of a group that wanted to overthrow govt. and put 25m Americans to death.
The domestic terrorists on the left today do seem similar.

(post by Prettywise16 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I can't watch the video right now but does it include parts where they offer to pay the people half a million dollars to fund these activities in order to get them talking?

Because that's exactly what they were doing. There's a thread about it:

Counter-Sting Catches James O’Keefe Network Attempting To Sow Chaos At Trump’s Inauguration

The counter-sting, carried out by The Undercurrent and Americans Take Action, a project of a previous target of provocateur James O’Keefe, managed to surreptitiously record elements of O’Keefe’s network offering huge sums of money to progressive activists if they would disrupt the ceremony and “put a stop to the inauguration” and the related proceedings to such a degree that donors to the clandestine effort would “turn on a TV and maybe not even see Trump.” To have riots blot out coverage of Trump, the donor offered “unlimited resources,” including to shut down bridges into D.C.

There's a reason that entrapment is a valid defense. They didn't infiltrate these groups and surreptitiously catch them plotting. They sought out people and coerced them with promises of huge sums of money to disrupt the inauguration. Everyone has a price. Offer enough people enough money and it's a virtual certainty that you'll get people on camera saying they'll do pretty anything.

Really? Are you also for sale? I'm not...not for any price depending upon the topic. Sorry you think that "everyone has a price" makes it OK. I would say that everyone that has a price, is basically scum and a whore.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Fools

Sounds a bit far fetched to you? Really? O'Keefe is a liar and a straight up huckster. He deceptively edited the ACORN entrapment videos and ended up paying one of the victims of those shenanigans. He deceptively edited the Shirley Sherrod video and that resulted in an out of court settlement for Breitbart's estate.

What else? He and three cohorts were arrested trying to install wire taps in the offices of Sen. Mary Landrieu. Then there was the "Sex Boat" caper that was foiled because one of his people freaked out and blew the whistle on him.

Even the "election rigging" videos (which he refused to release the raw video of) featured claims that were made by an operative (Aaron Minter aka "Aaron Black") who was later revealed to have been collaborating with Breitbart to disrupt Marco Rubio primary events.

The guy is a deceptive sleaze.

And the same can be said of the DNC, Democrat Politicians, Obama, Clinton and I assume...you. The left are always willing to break any law, commit any crime to get their way. Proven by the DNC hacks and them NOT disputing the truths contained therein.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

The hate for Trump and Clinton runs deep in the U.S.. Clinton would have faced the same protests. To deny it, ignores how much hate was thrown around on social media for both candidates. To be honest and being neutral to both these corrupt parties, the hate for Clinton and Obama on ATS is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

I completely disagree. The right has a history of accepting the democratic process. Yes...they may bitch and moan but they have never done what the left have done. A 3rd party vote recount? Death threats to electors? Paying protesters to cause trouble and then blaming the other' candidate? Stealing and publishing a federal tax return document? Etc.

I'm sorry...but the right...the real Americans would NEVER threaten a chemical weapon attack upon the American people, the supporters of the other side and especially not the new, legally elected President. Those are actions of the left...never the right.

Prove me wrong!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
There are always going to be these kind of people who like to create Chaos, the cops should go out and arrest these people and keep them locked up till after the events. These kind of people often do do what they are planning to do. They like the buzz they get from doing that kind of stuff.

Exactly. Same here in the UK. You always get the hippy wannabes who use any excuse to bandwagon a cause and chain themselves together and shout at people about capitalism.

They don't represent normal liberal people any more than the KKK represent normal conservative people.

So let's avoid left vs right attacks in this thread and all agree that extremist lunatics are the problem, rather than either side of the political fence.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Project Veritas is the definition of fake news.

I'm a democrat, but I think perhaps you're a fake news troll.

When will all the Ctrl-Left idiots just get over the fact that the election is over and stop acting like someone stole their toys? I't so pathetic I'm almost ashamed to say I'm a democrat these days. Seriously.

I feel your pain, suddenly I appear far right to my own party. Truly taken over by special snowflakes.

To all my lefty brother and sisters:

As to O'Keefe, welll I think he's a snake and a controversial person but has lifted the lid on genuine crimes and conspiracies, but he is not without an agenda and its not benevolent in nature.
edit on 17-1-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: rickymouse
There are always going to be these kind of people who like to create Chaos, the cops should go out and arrest these people and keep them locked up till after the events. These kind of people often do do what they are planning to do. They like the buzz they get from doing that kind of stuff.

Exactly. Same here in the UK. You always get the hippy wannabes who use any excuse to bandwagon a cause and chain themselves together and shout at people about capitalism.

They don't represent normal liberal people any more than the KKK represent normal conservative people.

So let's avoid left vs right attacks in this thread and all agree that extremist lunatics are the problem, rather than either side of the political fence.

The problem is that social media and the MSM are giving these radicals a megaphone so they can be heard and fire up more people. Our freedom of speech is a nice thing, but when this freedom increases chaos it is not good either.

There has to be a happy medium with this kind of stuff, we cannot let a small bunch of radical people disrupt our country. Freedom of speech should have a set of standard rules to govern it. It needs to be moderated just like we have moderators on this site moderating things. Chaos accomplishes nothing, diplomacy does. We need the right of freedom of speech but some people abuse that right.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
Project Veritas gets inside of a group or two that plan to F-UP Trumps inauguration. I think its about time that some of these folk get dragged to jail. What in the hell is their actual problem? Are they insane?

www.youtube.com...

No, Trump is insane...and he is going to be in charge of running our country...scary

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

The hate for Trump and Clinton runs deep in the U.S.. Clinton would have faced the same protests. To deny it, ignores how much hate was thrown around on social media for both candidates. To be honest and being neutral to both these corrupt parties, the hate for Clinton and Obama on ATS is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

I completely disagree. The right has a history of accepting the democratic process. Yes...they may bitch and moan but they have never done what the left have done. A 3rd party vote recount? Death threats to electors? Paying protesters to cause trouble and then blaming the other' candidate? Stealing and publishing a federal tax return document? Etc.

I'm sorry...but the right...the real Americans would NEVER threaten a chemical weapon attack upon the American people, the supporters of the other side and especially not the new, legally elected President. Those are actions of the left...never the right.

Prove me wrong!

I hope the left does it and then we can get this BS behind us after the streets run red.

It be raining lefties after the initial blowback.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Prove me wrong!

I hope the left does it and then we can get this BS behind us after the streets run red.

It be raining lefties after the initial blowback.

How about we all act like adults and stop wishing death on people expressing their 'god given right' to free speech.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join