It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Just Took An Interest In Donald Trump’s Russian Lady Pee Saga (TWEETS)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Icarus Rising
a reply to: burgerbuddy

You wish. The Billy Bush tape is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Trump and his proclivities. That wasn't used to try and influence Trump, it was used to influence public opinion of him, and it did. My comment is valid in that his business dealings are a matter of concern relative to his ability to function as POTUS.

You like so many, pick and choose only whatever fits your narrative, and so that is what you believe. I really wanted Obama to succeed, but after the first two years I realized how big of a mistake he was. There is a big difference of how you or I view things in the world it seems.
edit on 17-1-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Does it even matter if Trump had a woman pee on him?

Most of us have fetishes. Long as they dont hurt anyone who cares

Just like blowjobs in the White House.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I blame orchestrated redistricting and a corrupt GOP infiltrated and co-opted by the Operation Paperclip crew. Republicans have held the balance of power at the state level without a plurality of the vote for a long time. How do they do that? Democrats had power at the federal level the first two years of Obama's Presidency, and it was Hillary's Health plan that got renamed Obamacare. The Clinton political machine has done its share to bring down the Dems, for sure.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Definitely, and that's ok. I am sure there are basic matters of governance we agree on. I am not a liberal, I am a moderate. I disagree with the perpetual war state the US has become and blame the majority of that on those funding the GOP.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

originally posted by: crazyewok
Does it even matter if Trump had a woman pee on him?

Most of us have fetishes. Long as they dont hurt anyone who cares

Just like blowjobs in the White House.

Never really bothered me either.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Icarus Rising

Definitely, and that's ok. I am sure there are basic matters of governance we agree on. I am not a liberal, I am a moderate. I disagree with the perpetual war state the US has become and blame the majority of that on those funding the GOP.

Have you heard of George Soros? You do realize 90% of the media is Liberal, and 99% of Hollywood is too? If I was to pick which side had the upper hand I would need to say the liberals since it seems much of their big Government controlling everyone's lives is well on course. Trump is neither, and both sides were actually against him in the end. Being a moderate I'm not sure you could get a better chance than this for an outsider to make changes of an establishment that is failing on both sides since they both seem to be extreme in all they do. I think in the end we will see a much more moderate Trump than what people expect. I think with his mind set he will want what is the smart thing to do and not just what is partisan no matter how bad it is, ACA as example.

edit on 18-1-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I hope you are right. We will see how it goes from here. I don't see Trump as a moderate. Not even close. I agree both sides are doing a poor job of coming together to run the country. A lot of their rhetoric is just a smokescreen for the ongoing emergence of the police state.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Icarus Rising

Very convincing evidence. I wonder why they're waiting to release what they have?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

Just giving Trump and all of the other threats to America rallying around him enough rope to hang themselves. Once they are all out in the open they will be rounded up and brought to justice.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Icarus Rising

Ok. I'll wait to see that happen....................

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join