It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Just Took An Interest In Donald Trump’s Russian Lady Pee Saga (TWEETS)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
here's some more info to take into consideration
wearechange.org...

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Lol

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaloonSal
wearechange.org...

Good find. I think it's pretty clear we can discard youranoncentral.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

wearechange.org...

Shouldn't we wait to see what goods they deliver?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

wearechange.org...

Have you read the link?
If they can actually deliver anything, I'd be surprised, but sure, wait for it.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

wearechange.org...

Have you read the link?

No matter what they deliver, you will not believe it if it makes Trump look bad.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

wearechange.org...

Have you read the link?

No matter what they deliver, you will not believe it if it makes Trump look bad.

If there is solid evidence against Trump, then I will not only believe it, but condemn him for it.
My defence of Trump actually has less to do with him and more to do with calling out hysterical propaganda for what it is.
The madness of some on the left has reached epic and dangerous proportions.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SaloonSal

I would say it appears to me Wikileaks certainly changed over the last six months. I even said when I saw what they were putting out they were getting it from the Russians. Clearly the stuff they released helped the GOP and hurt the DNC, totally partisan and designed to influence the election in favor of Trump. No wonder Assange is now willing to be extradited to the US with the release of Manning. Trump will certainly pardon him.

Snowden running off to Russia and showing his true colors may have influenced some of the change in attitude toward him. Change in personnel and ideology will obviously influence an account's stance on the issues and how it pursues disclosure. I read your link and it is more mud-slinging from a predictable angle. These hackers appear to be extremely egotistical and spend an inordinate amount of time dishing on each other.
edit on 17-1-2017 by Icarus Rising because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

We should just as easily discard Wikileaks.
2nd

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

My defence of Trump actually has less to do with him and more to do with calling out hysterical propaganda for what it is.

Funny... it looks suspiciously like orders from Moscow.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Funny... it looks suspiciously like orders from Moscow.

Back to that nonsense are you? Shame.
I know you might find it hard to accept, but not everything in life is a Russian conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Funny... it ALSO looks suspiciously like orders from the CIA.....Hmm... choices choices

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Icarus Rising
a reply to: IAMTAT

I wasn't aware there were political factions within Anonymous.

Calling them factions implies that Anonymous is a monolithic entity capable of having subgroups. It's not that simple. It's like saying that the Republicans and Democrats are "factions" of the world population. Sure, it's true on strict analysis, but it really doesn't reflect reality.

"Anonymous" is whoever puts on the mask. Some do it more often than others, but that doesn't make them "THE Anonymous", just... "anonymous".

Anonymous is a freak occurrence of order amidst the swirling chaos; they may come and go, but there's never a guarantee that the next occurrence has any connection to the previous one. There's certainly no guarantee that they share any ideology other than being Anonymous.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Icarus Rising

Credibility? Really?

In what way? In what world?

No, I think not.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

You may be right. On further review of @YourAnonCentral, it appears to be the anti-Wikileaks. Or at least a reaction to the concerted, directed, agenda driven effort by Wikileaks to get Trump elected POTUS. Any thinking, objective, moderately worldly and experienced person living in the West can tell from Trump's associations, past actions, and current behavior that the information contained in the dossier is probably legit. I think it will be verified to a certain extent.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

I care because Trump has demonstrated behavior characteristics and has financial entanglements that make him a danger to America as President.

Not you but why should they care if they have no political interests. Your statement on the other hand reads like liberal talking points. The guy isn't even one day in office and has already screwed the country. At least with him you will see it coming, old Hope and Change Obama did is so quietly that many still think he did this great job even though their quality of life has dwindled these last 8 years. No more hope, change for the worst and he sure went 180 degrees from getting the county united... lol

I don't think Trump can be that bad even if he tries..., now if he was a black charismatic man, who knows what he could screw up and still look good...hehe

edit on 17-1-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Aliensun

I am less concerned with the allegations of sexual improprieties against him than I am with how they could be used by our political rivals and adversaries to leverage his decisions as POTUS. It is his alleged ties to the Russian mob and money laundering that really bother me. If his real estate empire really was bailed out by these people and used as a front for their dirty deals, then he is an international criminal and can not continue to be our President.

You mean like the "locker room" talk about pussy grabbing?

That worked out well, didn't it?

"alleged" is the operative word.

It's BS and everyone knows it.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

In my opinion, most of what took this country backwards, sideways, and downhill in the last eight years was caused by the obstructionism, interference, and pedantic nature of the opposition. Inheriting the Great Recession and having to dig us out of the hole George W. Bush and his cronies put us in by funding two fronts in the WOT, cutting taxes, and never vetoing a spending bill was an achievement in itself. To do it in the political climate of, "I didn't get my way so I am going to take my toys and leave the sandbox" the GOP created was miraculous. That is what kept the country from uniting. Obama didn't have the benefit of a PNAC inspired false flag attack on home soil to pave the way for him.

Trump is already worse without ever taking office.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

You wish. The Billy Bush tape is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Trump and his proclivities. That wasn't used to try and influence Trump, it was used to influence public opinion of him, and it did. My comment is valid in that his business dealings are a matter of concern relative to his ability to function as POTUS.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

In my opinion, most of what took this country backwards, sideways, and downhill in the last eight years was caused by the obstructionism, interference, and pedantic nature of the opposition. Inheriting the Great Recession and having to dig us out of the hole George W. Bush and his cronies put us in by funding two fronts in the WOT, cutting taxes, and never vetoing a spending bill was an achievement in itself.

You ever watch Biden/Kerry speeches on why we need to go to war? You do know it takes Congress to fund a war and so both wars were very bi-partisan, so you got that part kind of wrong...

Also, since Reagan every president started in a recession and in each case they were out of it by 1 1/2 years, well except for Berry who took over 6 years. There are two things he passed with a full liberal congress and Presidency. ACA and the Trillion dollar recovery bill that was squandered. Both of those failed/failing miserably and not a single Republican vote was apart of either.

Now good old Berry the narcissist extraordinaire who came into office telling everyone he was the smartest guy in the room. This wet behind the ears senator, whose only other job was community organizer (what the hell is that anyways) walked in with the attitude to kiss his ring and it took him 5 plus years to figure out that does not work, so like the recovery bill he squandered his first 5 plus years. Ever hear,... The "buck stops here" yep it stops at the President...

I get tired that the Democrats had so much power these last 8 years and now have lost so much and still do not get why, so they still blame Bush....

edit on 17-1-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join