It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Just Took An Interest In Donald Trump’s Russian Lady Pee Saga (TWEETS)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Icarus Rising
For all of you that believe what a person does in (supposed) privacy with themselves or others is sacred, what is the problem? You want more from Trump than what you want for your own personal actions?

I'm reminded of some the escapades of JFK with Marilyn in the White House swimming pool, etc. Need I mention the many, many tales of Wet Willy and the particular one of a blue dress/cigar in the Oval Office of the President of the United States of disAmerica?

edit on 16-1-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Does anyone believe you can spend a lifetime as Donald Trump and not have enough dirt on you to fill in the Mariana trench?

It's just a matter of time before someone somewhere comes out with enough to sink Trump. It may be this, or it may be something a year from now.

You don't make a living off of dirty dealings and not have your rivals stockpiling information to use against you. And now that he's president, that information is worth TONS more than it previously was.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
For all of you that believe what a person does in (supposed) privacy with themselves or others is sacred, what is the problem? You want more from Trump than what you want for your own personal actions?

We want real news.... Not FAKE Anonymous news. It's that simple.....

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

The way I see it is that most people aren't worried about kinkshaming Trump. What's concerning is the report that Russia had video of this event and were willing to blackmail Trump with it. Nobody really cares if Trump's bed (it wasn't even his person) got a golden shower. What they do care about is that the leader of the United States could potentially be compromised by a foreign power.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Icarus Rising
a reply to: SaloonSal

The twitter account used to send the message, @YourAnonCentral, is linked to previous communiques from the collective. It can't just be used by anybody. You have to have access to the account. These aren't hidden secrets. This is reiteration of existing information.

What "COLLECTIVE" ??????...so if I set up a Twitter account @MyAnonCentral then I have legitimacy too ?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I am less concerned with the allegations of sexual improprieties against him than I am with how they could be used by our political rivals and adversaries to leverage his decisions as POTUS. It is his alleged ties to the Russian mob and money laundering that really bother me. If his real estate empire really was bailed out by these people and used as a front for their dirty deals, then he is an international criminal and can not continue to be our President.
edit on 16-1-2017 by Icarus Rising because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The pee thing is actually kind of funny.

What concerns me is the other accusations in the report. Mainy the money the Russian government gas company allegedly offered him in exchange for dropping or reducing sanctions. And everything else in it.

Why the media is only choosing to report on the golden shower angle right now I have no idea.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

The same account has been used previously to communicate information from anonymous. It has a trackable history of being used by them to send out tweets. It is not just any account set up by anybody to spread fake news.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Does it even matter if Trump had a woman pee on him?

Most of us have fetishes. Long as they dont hurt anyone who cares

Many Mr. Yangs (male) that are in what they themselves see as "Powerful" will lean towards some sexual proclivities that those who 'go missionary' will deem "weird; inappropriate". Some feel better about their own Self when/if they relinquish their 'power' and become "submissive". There is a train of thought that tries to paint that these folks constantly "mowing over those; take no prisoners" in their constant pursuit of wealth, feel guilty about their business practices and will watch as their deviancy grows... Your basic "Cuckold" fails in comparison to these folks. These are the Ones that can also afford to pay for their 'kinks' with very HIGH priced prostitutes.

I should know as I'm typing this in swim fins and a catcher's mask...

I notice there is a slight wind out of the N/E for those playing at home so watch where You're aiming....

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The same account has been used previously to communicate information from anonymous. It has a trackable history of being used by them to send out tweets. It is not just any account set up by anybody to spread fake news.

YOU SAY:
"The same account has been used previously to communicate information from anonymous"

EXACTLY !!!
WHICH ANONYMOUS ??
A PROVEN FACT PRODUCING ANONYMOUS ???
A PARTISAN ANONYMOUS ????
I COULD HAVE A LONG TRACKABLE HISTORY OF SENDING OUT TWEETS from MY @MYAnonCentral too...
What does that prove ?.....AN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ANONYMOUS !!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: IAMTAT

YourAnonCentral only represents half of what's currently understood to be Anonymous.
The other half is looking out for Trump.

O great. A Hacktivist War.

That should end well...

However, IF the accusations are true, the dark stuff, don't Trump supporters want to know? If they are NOT true it is also good to know that too?

There is a lot of crap about this election that seems quite tainted. From fake news to Russian intervention (those are not synonymous) to gerrymandering districts to voter suppression to accusations left and right... Maybe Annonymous can help sort it out?

Whichever side?

Hi AB...
Anon factions have been going after each other for years...Recently, a small faction was trying to DDOS Wikileaks...while another was protecting and hitting the principles back.

Not sure which faction within the organization is the strongest, but the real top notch hackers are limited to very small numbers...and they hate each other.

Good to know. And again - Awesome.

It just is getting ugly at a new level. Though isn't it possible that all the ugly sent to a certain other candidate was part of that war?

Worth thinking about. If one group has Trump's back, then they could have helped a whole lot of fake news and character destruction to happen?

I personally think Russia hacked the DNC and Poedsta, but they didn't do everything.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

YourAnonCentral, an account used by the hacktivist collective to relay information during the protests in Ferguson and during other times of strife, made sure that Trump knows they are watching him:

They got straight to the point.

@YourAnonCentral .@realDonaldTrump you have financial and personal ties with Russian mobsters, child traffickers, and money launderers. 4:44 PM - 15 Jan 2017 748 748 Retweets 1,482 1,482 likes

They oughta know.

@YourAnonCentral This isn't the 80's any longer, information doesn't vanish, it is all out there. You are going to regret the next 4 years. @realDonaldTrump 4:47 PM - 15 Jan 2017 483 483 Retweets 1,242 1,242 likes

This should give the information that has been circulating about Trump more credibility. Not that it needs more credibility, just that all his supporters keep saying it is fake news.
The last tweet really cracks me up. They seem to be telling the Trump team not to try and beat them at their own game.

@YourAnonCentral Oh and please tell your interns not to waste money hitting us with your Moldavian bot farm, stay frosty @realDonaldTrump. 4:54 PM - 15 Jan 2017 222 222 Retweets 779 779 likes

Keep tweeting Donald!
Source

Ha...anonymous...I have yet to see them actually do anything at all except make threats and videos with no actions to back them up.

They claim releases of a bunch of things coming all the time yet I haven't seen any.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: network dude

Why would I lie about that, mate?

Come now, we have our disagreements, but I'm far from a bullsh*t artist.

Links above you.

Saw the links, and never doubted you for a moment. I disagree with you most of the time since I'm right and all, but I do really trust you wouldn't lie intentionally.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

edit on 16-1-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Is this a different group to this one:
twitter.com...

I can't find the tweets in the OP?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Pissgate is fake, fake, fake. There is no video because it is a work of fiction for @trsprudence
mobile.twitter.com...

Chris Steel collected gossip and rumor nothing more now he's in hiding, shamed away from the light.

It wouldn't take long for r/The_Donald to prove links between @youranoncentral and the homosexual, satanic cult ISIS.

This is almost a joke.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

It wouldn't take long for r/The_Donald to prove links between @youranoncentral and the homosexual, satanic cult ISIS.

They have had a couple of years. Doubt that's gonna happen. Maybe r/The_Donald is ISIS.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I don't get it..... since when did Anon make themselves alligned to either side??

True Anons don't give a hoot about politics or factions, they care about truth and bringing down whoever interferes with truth, be it Clinton or Trump.

If a single Anon says they support a party, that specific Anon has lost all credibility or the name is being misused to cause confusion and mistrust amongst the public towards Anonymous.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Does it even matter if Trump had a woman pee on him?

Most of us have fetishes. Long as they dont hurt anyone who cares

The part that hurts is that in a matter of days this pervert will be President.

Remember what a Big Deal the Republicans made over Clintons BJ, spent more on that than researching 9/11. Now when it is more grotesque and one of theirs it is no big deal.
edit on 16-1-2017 by ugmold because: addition

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

The tweets from Anonymous don't have the little checkmark like Trump's do.

Hmmmm.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join