It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK murder is a hoax, hard proof of staged event..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Here a cool video, it shows clearly that the JFK murder is a false flag event, Kennedy or whatever his name was did not die that day
The famous Muchmore,Nix and Zapruder films are compared and matched in time, and show without a shadow of a doubt that the event has been shot at least twice, since the images do not match up at all.

Cheers enjoy this info, the truth is weirder then the conspircay theories it seems...

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Terry123

Wasn't part 1 'hard proof JFK was transgendered'?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Are you saying Donald Trump is really JFK?

Seems legit

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Doesnt that video just show the exact same thing?

Like, you could have had a video that says aliens create a time portal... Hop out of time portal- shoot Kennedy with laser gun- hop back in time portal... Car drives off, and a lighting prop falls from the sky.

Cause that would be just as untrue as the title of the video.

Or am I just not seeing it?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Where is the real JFK then?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MfId77

OH OHHH - I'll go

The REALLLLL JFK bought an island for himself and Ms Monroe to live out their days... Most likely in Cuba. Bobby joined him years later after realizing how corrupt simply campaigning was.... He invited JFK Jr to live with him on said island, during his true final days.

edit on 15-1-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

JFK was actually a bird? What? Jackie was actually president and he was first lady? Are we nearing the event horizon of a black hole? Its really getting weird around here.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Lol! Maybe they were hiding out with Hitler and Elvis.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CHONGO

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

JFK was actually a bird? What? Jackie was actually president and he was first lady? Are we nearing the event horizon of a black hole? Its really getting weird around here.

Natalie Portman is really Jackie O- but a time traveler= confimed

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

come on, be reasonable, i know we are on a conspiracy site but please dont go that far, it hurts the site, i mean really ?
the guy is dead and i dont see a reason behind it what so ever

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Nevermind the fact that this is the kind of event where real people know real people who were actually there that day. No lights camera action. Just bang bang bang.... Or bang bang bang bang bang..... Or bang bang bang bang......

Or bang bang -backfire- bang bang

Depending which version you go with

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

so they got thousands of people to come out to Daily plaza and do three takes. yea right.
even if they did, there were people there that day that weren't filming and saw it happen.

special effects were not that sophisticated back in the early 60's no way they could have pulled it off.
and if they shot the footage before hand, people would have seen them out there before November 22, the day of the motorcade. someone would have said something.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You people are not really investigation minded it seems, if you can not see the footage does not match, you better stop investigating conspiracies at all, since your not even able to "see" the evidence even when it is right in front of you...

Strange, to say the least that the "herd" mentality is even wide distibuted among so called "conspiracy theorists", how do you kind of "conspiracists" investigate ? watch Alex jones with a bag of pop corn ??

Or do you watch the footage 10-20-30 times...And come to the simple conclusion it all does not match at all, most of those conspiracies you believe in are hoaxes....Psy ops...to &^^)*% with peoples heads and piss them off...

Keep on dreaming, after a deluded gunman...ha ha ha

Cheers good day...everyone..

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

OH OHHH - I'll go

He invited JFK Jr to live with him on said island, during his true final days.

I wish ....But..... that would be pretty hard to do , since when the divers found JFK JR "s body, his legs were shoved up inside his body from the impact of the plane crashed . ( and I know you meant your post in jest 😀)
edit on 15-1-2017 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

The famous Muchmore,Nix and Zapruder films are compared and matched in time, and show without a shadow of a doubt that the

...car JFK was riding in came to a complete stop?
I noticed it in the Zapruder film, by how many frames were cut out of original film.

What we don't see kinda stares us in the face?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

they are not going to match, first they are shot from different angles and perspectives,
none are the same length, or shot at the same instant. it's plain to see that.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1

originally posted by: bknapple32

OH OHHH - I'll go

He invited JFK Jr to live with him on said island, during his true final days.

Well that would be pretty hard to do , since when the divers found JFK JR "s body, his legs were shoved up inside his body from the impact of the plane crashed .

body double... duh

Hitler moved to Chile too. just sayin

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I'm all for a good conspiracy but why would they hoax his death? What would JFK gain from it? There isn't any good reason to do it.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

they are not going to match, first they are shot from different angles and perspectives,
none are the same length, or shot at the same instant. it's plain to see that.

And different cameras with different frame rates.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join