It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK murder is a hoax, hard proof of staged event..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Come on, look again, and focus on the woman with the black coat, look at the top two frames..

Is it that hard to see ????

The angles are indeed slighly different, but the people and positions do not match up at all. Also watch the police bikes, how they brake in two videos, they also do not match..

Camera speed has been matched by profs..

The whole event is a psy op, ment to affect the peoples minds in the 60s....fear, communism, conspiracy...the word was invented by the CIA themselves, and spread....

Cheers
edit on 15-1-2017 by Terry123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Here a color version...

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: CHONGO

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Terry123

Wasn't part 1 'hard proof JFK was transgendered'?

JFK was actually a bird? What? Jackie was actually president and he was first lady? Are we nearing the event horizon of a black hole? Its really getting weird around here.

Natalie Portman is really Jackie O- but a time traveler= confimed

So Jackie O was an actress and Natalie Portman was firs lady? We are nearing a black hole. We are all being strenched.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CHONGO

Obama is the most likely Timetraveler.

Explain why else you would need a fake Birth Certificate? Futurama predicted this.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
so, how did they shoot it at least twice?

did they yell "CUT" and move all the cars back and have them re-enter dealy plaza while they shot take 2?
what about all the people that were there,were they all in on it,were they all actors?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I reject your reality and substitute my own

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Here's a thought guys, perhaps Hollywood is actually the real America and it lays out some Fiction ( movies ) and then plays out the reality as well to manipulate and control the World. Its highly possible that the movie industry is actually the main controller of the Western World and its influence goes way way deeper than we are lead to believe. This is why things like the Simpsons episode showing trump as the president decades ago plays out in reality as a real event ?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Why would they fake his death when it's much easier to kill him.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I cant wait till we live in a world where people are aware of what they couldn't possibly know, and therefore couldn't possibly claim to be true.

Kennedy was killed. The people in his life lost him. And the people who killed him likely had a political (i.e. self interest) motive to do it.

That's occams razor - another thing I hope future humans can appreciate the value of.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I am dissapointed by the low level here, I expected people of a so called conspiracy forum to be much more woke, but yall are sleepwalkers...Believing the ridiculous hoaxes you been told for ages..

Cheers

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Does the proof take into account that the various cameras capturing the event that day might have been filming with different framerates? I'm not saying that that is the case, but it could explain why they don't match up completely.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

flic.kr...

Here a still from the film, the two woman standing in the top left frame, the one with the black coat and the one with the red coat, simply do not appear in the next frame, this has nothing to do with angles, but with different "takes" being shot, it is so obvious that this event is a staged, Hollywood style event, that it amazes me no one is able to "see" what is simply in front of you....

ITS FAKE ....STAGED...HOAXED...

If a mod would ilke to post the photo itself cool..

edit on 16-1-2017 by Terry123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2017 by Terry123 because: Was not finished yet..

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

so they got thousands of people to come out to Daily plaza and do three takes. yea right. even if they did, there were people there that day that weren't filming and saw it happen.

I think its in some John Titor thread -or Mandella-Mandorlia 11 string Brane Matrix Neo Universe.

I was there but my brane is in the parallel universe for conservation of local horizon collapse wave consciousness Cern event.

No more coffee for me

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
We all know JFK shot JFK

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
In fact I am the maker of the video...ha ha

I have failed misarably in communicating the message that the JFK murder is cheap hoax, though the proof is clearly in the video..( and posted photo ), I over-estimate peoples abilty to "see", and that is not their fault....

So I am going to do a 2nd version, part 2...Which will try to explain the concept in detail and show exactly why, how, when and where, in full color, double slow motion, blown up......the JFK event is a crude hoax...

So in a couple of days, for the REAL conspirators...

Cheers brothers...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terry123
a reply to: flice

flic.kr...

Here a still from the film, the two woman standing in the top left frame, the one with the black coat and the one with the red coat, simply do not appear in the next frame, this has nothing to do with angles, but with different "takes" being shot, it is so obvious that this event is a staged, Hollywood style event, that it amazes me no one is able to "see" what is simply in front of you....

ITS FAKE ....STAGED...HOAXED...

If a mod would ilke to post the photo itself cool..

I think what you need to learn is that seeing and understanding are 2 profoundly different things. There are a whole lot of things you need to consider before you could even think about coming to the conclusion that you make.

The woman in black can be seen on the top left recording at the edge of the frame, the one next to naturally will be outside of the frame since the woman in black is already at the edge of it.

The woman in white does not appear in that there because she is standing way back behind them some distance away from them.

The man on the other side of the street does not appear in one of the recording because of the different camera position and angle, in one shot you can see the steps the whole time while the other does not. The steps are on the left telling you that the other camera which had not recorded the steps had a significantly different angle and proximity/zoom on the whole scene.

But that is not all. All those camera's also had different lenses which have different FOV's (fields of vision) and even though you can match the speeds of the recordings you will never ever be able to actually match the recordings as 1 camera records more frames then the other and most definitely not in sync with the other camera's that are present.

So all the camera's present where different, had different lenses, different speeds and FPS , different Fields of View different positions and different angles. Heck one of the camera's used, records on double film recording on one side so that later on you can also record on the other side of the film (like betamax). Everything concerning the camera's was profoundly different.

You would need to start with a boatload of historical research on the big and even minute differences between all the camera's used that day to even begin to start ruling these facts out as the cause for your perceived discrepancy's but when you would do that you would find out that you completely of target due to ignorance of these things. (thats not meant as a insult) You will find that if you do all that it will displace your idea.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 16 Jan 2017 04:17:55 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: Typo

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

In fact I am the maker of the video...ha ha

I have failed misarably in communicating the message that the JFK murder is cheap hoax, though the proof is clearly in the video..( and posted photo ), I over-estimate peoples abilty to "see", and that is not their fault....

So I am going to do a 2nd version, part 2...Which will try to explain the concept in detail and show exactly why, how, when and where, in full color, double slow motion, blown up......the JFK event is a crude hoax...

So in a couple of days, for the REAL conspirators...

Cheers brothers...

I'm not dismissing this out of hand; however, the photo definitely does not prove it. If you look at the lady in black in the upper right shot, she is to the far right of the frame, so the lady in orange is out of frame.

In the upper left the lady in black is toward the left side of the frame, so the lady to her left in the upper left frame would be out of frame. It is the angle and distance differential that makes the difference there.

Jaden

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

You people are not really investigation minded it seems, if you can not see the footage does not match, you better stop investigating conspiracies at all, since your not even able to "see" the evidence even when it is right in front of you...

Strange, to say the least that the "herd" mentality is even wide distibuted among so called "conspiracy theorists", how do you kind of "conspiracists" investigate ? watch Alex jones with a bag of pop corn ??

The recent spate of false flag everything is getting to be a bit much don't you think? Everything is not a false flag.

You really need to do some more homework on this and put your critical thinking skills in gear. A small group of people can't keep a secret, so how exactly is it that all of those people on the side of the roads that day have kept this HUGE secret for all these years? Many are still alive you know? So you actually believe all of those people, all of those law enforcement people and their families have kept this under wraps for this long?

You might have something if you were to investigate Oswald's shooting by Ruby. I was young, but watched that on the news when it happened. There may be something off in that, but this that you are promoting is ridiculous.

I know that these false flag things are popular now, even when thousands of people are eye witnesses, but that makes them no less silly.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

How can it be a false flag if it was blamed on a lone gunman?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

The truth is...The Kennedy conspiracy is the mother of conspiracies, the model after which many conspicacies are formed..

There is 3 realities in the JFK conspiracy ( and many others of course )

1 the offical reality...the Oswald version, for the common man
2 the 2nd layer, the conspiracy...the theory that the CIA, mob and FBI did Kennedy in, for the people who think they are smart, constucted on purpose, to spread fear, insecurity, awareness of higher powers.
3 truth layer, the whole event being staged, scripted like a Hollywood film, the reason being like said, a psy op...

It is all a movie we are watching...

cheers..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join