It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Minute Change in Security at Inauguration Reminiscent of JFK in Dealey Plaza

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
Bulletin!

One guy being there or not is in NO WAY going to alter the security plans in place.
Every agent, police officer all the way down the line has their orders and mission already and who the "face of security is" it's a moot point.

The rest of the massive security team will do just fine without this particular general there or not.

Well, for some reason the media is making hay of it and that makes it interesting to me.

edit on 15-1-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: liveandlearn

What's your point?

Obama didn't have anything to do with it. Trump did fire General Schwartz. The Trump transition team didn't invite General Schwartz to stay until after the WAPO piece went out.

I never mentioned no promoted Obama being the source. He turned in his resignation voluntarily as is custom apparently.
The only reason I posted the last WaPo article was because it was the orginial and i wanted to show the difference in how it was presented originally.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Okay, but my post was arguing this, from the OP.

Without explanation and just a week before inauguration, President Obama has suddenly announced he is removing the Major General in charge of the DC National Guard who helped plan and was set to oversee event security that day, effective right in the middle of the ceremony the very minute after Donald Trump is sworn in as president.

The termination is unprecedented and out of decorum with such a high state function taking place, raising serious concerns about the vulnerabilities and gaps in security on such an important day

Obama didn't have anything to do with it. General Schwartz wasn't "terminated or fired" and the only thing that happened at the "last minute" was Trump's team asking the General to stay!

PHAICK GNUS

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Not sure how this happened but seems I replied on the wrong thread.

My laptop deleted my post and I went to the wrong thread to repost.

So sorry for the confusion...actually my confusion

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The Media is going to "make hay" out of everything even tangentially connected to Trump right now. Lots of it is just smoke and mirrors, like this kerfuffle.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Everyone gives a crap....we do not forgive we do not forget.

Who said you had to forgive Oswald?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
You spoke of prophecy well the Paris Israel conference of 70 nations(thats biblical)just spoke of peace and safety(thats biblical 1 Thessalonians 5.3 For when they say peace and safety sudden destruction cometh upon them)and they want 1967 borders(thats biblical anyone that divides Israel takes on God himself)The United States was the instigator of this conference.

Now I am not a Christian,most of them have been driven off the net, but all this prophecy coming true even got my attention,not America's however its been too interested in imaginary stories about Russian whores.

Your MSM has you straining at gnats as the world geoploitical situation descends into darkness and yes that darkness may well include a coup in the next few days.

Most of the Christians have been driven off the net? What every you smoke, I want to smoke too.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

i was actually thinking that the other day, if something like that happened that one thread that gets in first will be like a vidiprinter....

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
At first I was like, how come all the Dems are freaking out???

Then, it sunk in.

Now, the guy who isn't afraid of anything, is a lil scared.

It's a patriot's dream come true.

Or he's just the White Man's Obama.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join