It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inauguration Demonstrators Admit They're 'Protesting the Peaceful Transition of Power'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Looks like some mainstream demonstrators are looking for trouble to start at the inauguration !!

They don't seem to like the standard peaceful transition of power idea.

They think we are going into a Fascist agenda.

Video in the story...
Anti-Trump Inauguration Demonstrators Admit They're 'Protesting the Peaceful Transition of Power'

In this press conference of political losers, the demonstrators that will protest at the inauguration had this to say: "We need to stop the peaceful transition of power and stop this kind of fascist government from being in power." These supposed Democrats and progressives literally don't want to progress to our democratically elected new President. It is imperative for the sake of our freedoms and of our nation that people accept results of elections, even when they feel like the person is not good. Otherwise our country collapses... oh wait, that's probably what these guys want.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well if they admit that their job is to protest the peaceful transition of power in the nation, they are officially anarchist and dissenters.

I believe we have laws dealing with this type of people somewhere in the books.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

So expect violence and looting and damage to persons and personal property from the brown shirts who don't like the fact that Hillary isn't in.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Oh come on!
Does anyone really believe these people are capable of "peaceful protests" anymore?
I have seen more burning cop cars this last year than my entire Grand Theft Auto game career.

So these protesters are going to have to forgive me when I say "prove it!".
If Washington isn't burning on the 22nd I will retract my statement...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

They know who they are and what are they planning to do. Enough to get them in jail, but I bet Obama won't move a finger.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Treason. Plain and simple.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Or sedition, take your pick, but it is time to for corruption to end and go back to our Constitutional values and stop this globalism nonsense that does nothing more than give the 1% power over those of us till they figure out how to kill us.

For those of you who complain about the 1%, try not being their useful idiots and doing everything they depend on you doing so that they have their way! They won't care who supported them, nor will they protect you when what you wished for comes true!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Protesting is a protected right under the 1st Amendment. Regardless of what someone is protesting or the legitimacy of their complaints it is NEVER treason.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

They are admitting the intent to incite a riot?
Seems they should be denied access on those grounds?
What would a peace officer have left to do but arrest them?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
they can protest the peaceful transition of power all they want, they just can't break any laws while they do!!!

and, let's not forget, we have video of someone trying to bribe a liberal group to be violent and and cause a ruckus...
so well, I bet that girl is now hoping to heck that there is no violence!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

-Chris

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Protesting is a protected right under the 1st Amendment. Regardless of what someone is protesting or the legitimacy of their complaints it is NEVER treason.

They are advocating violence or did you conveniently over look that? Protesting does not equal violating the law! Unless unbeknownst to me the Progressives have now changed the definition of protesting to include rioting?

Don't even bother answering, because I expect nothing more than the same ole same ole........
edit on 13-1-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

and we all know what the punishment for treason is, right boys and girls?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Well if they admit that their job is to protest the peaceful transition of power in the nation, they are officially anarchist and dissenters.

I believe we have laws dealing with this type of people somewhere in the books.

Spot on. We do indeed have laws "dealing with" lawful protest and "dealing with" your, and their, right to hold whatever idiotic political beliefs you choose to hold, including anarchists and "dissenters."

Just as we have laws dealing with unlawful protest and riots, regardless of whatever political beliefs the person may have.

Christ, I hope your comment means something entirely different than what it sounds like you mean.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

They are advocating violence or did you conveniently over look that? Protesting does not equal violating the law! Unless unbeknownst to me the Progressives have now changed the definition of protesting to include rioting?

Don't even bother answering, because I expect nothing more than the same ole same ole........

Well I just ignore the sensationalism of right wing blog sites making fun of liberals. So yes, I ignored it. When you can show me that these protesters have actually gone violent then you have a point. Until then, demonizing them just because they want to protest is just attempting to violate their 1st Amendment rights.

It's amazing how quick the right is to rationalize stripping rights from people without even batting an eye. Just post a video online of anecdotal evidence that liberals will be violent and BAM right stripping time!
edit on 13-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

You did read the part, and do realize they are admitting that they will try to incite a riot, right? Not sure how libtard you are, but this goes beyond protesting. Instigating violence, and riot, against a peaceful transition is not what we need. You need to go do some more research to have a more valid point than this is simple protesting. If this is really what you think, then you sir are out of your mind.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
"Protesting the peaceful transition of power" does not necessarily mean you're going to use violence. If I were to say, "I wish Obama would institute martial law to deny Trump", I am not committing violence or a crime. I don't support that claim, but "protesting" the peaceful transition of power does not necessitate violence.

(post by gunshooter removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

Again. I don't listen to right wing blog sites trying to pick out the one or two people to paint all liberals as stupid. Clearly I shouldn't be listening to you either if you deem to label me a "libtard".

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

You would think the people on the Right, whom claim to be pro-freedom, pro-constitution, would actually support the exercise of those freedoms.

But they call it treason?

I guess we should start calling them what they really are...anti-American.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join