It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inauguration Demonstrators Admit They're 'Protesting the Peaceful Transition of Power'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

they are calling for those who aren't in favor of trump to call in sick that day, not go to school or work....
if all those who didn't support trump actually did this, in your opinion, would it be disruptive?
is striking for one day, just opting to say home, violence???

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: gunshooter

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Ohanka
Treason. Plain and simple.

Protesting is a protected right under the 1st Amendment. Regardless of what someone is protesting or the legitimacy of their complaints it is NEVER treason.

You would think the people on the Right, whom claim to be pro-freedom, pro-constitution, would actually support the exercise of those freedoms.

But they call it treason?

I guess we should start calling them what they really are...anti-American.

Anti American is knowingly going in to start a riot, what about this are you not getting? These people admitted they were going out for that reason, but for some reason you can't get on board with that can you?

I must have missed where they said they were going to start a riot. Can you provide that quote?

I truly weep for you....

Are you that sensitive?

good troll, keep it coming, not sensitive, just feel bad for you that's all. because you don't know how to look at the bigger picture....

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Inauguration day always had the presence of those that feels the need to protest, in order to keep those that are celebration the new president elect safe the protest are held in certain areas as not to cause problems within the presidential route, that is done because many areas along the presidential inauguration route are held for VIPs.

We do get foreign visitors of importance during inauguration.

So far in previews inauguration years this has been done and has been accepted with not problems, but this time is different, the protestors wants to cause as much disruption as possible.

The case is in court for those that wants more freedom to move around during the protest.

You don't have to be a genius to understand that such a practice this days is restricted due to safety reasons no because the second amendment is been restricted

We do have dissenters and anarchist along terrorist wannabe and others this days.

edit on 13-1-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

they are calling for those who aren't in favor of trump to call in sick that day, not go to school or work....
if all those who didn't support trump actually did this, in your opinion, would it be disruptive?
is striking for one day, just opting to say home, violence???

Do you know what the definition of violence is?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Inauguration day always had the presence of those that feels the need to protest, in order to keep those that are celebration the new president elect safe the protest are held in certain areas as not to cause problems within the presidential route, that is done because many areas along the presidential inauguration route are held for VIPs.

We do get foreign visitors of importance during inauguration.

So far in previews inauguration years this has been done and has been accepted with not problems, but this time is different, the protestors wants to cause as much disruption as possible.

The case is in court for those that wants more freedom to move around during the protest.

You don't have to be a genius to understand that such a practice this days is restricted due to safety reasons no because the second amendment is been restricted

We do have dissenters and anarchist along terrorist wannabe and others this days.

I am sure all the filth will be kept away from the celebrations.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: gunshooter

Lol. "Evidence".

PS: I hope you know you aren't posting in the Mud Pit right now.

exactly my point here folks, you can't fix stupid. you like the other member, don't want to look at the whole picture. you do realize there are paid agent provocateurs out there sharpening their teeth as we speak for the inauguration right?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

one of the largest women's marches in history is taking place either that day, or the day before, maybe the day after....
it's all nice and legal as far as I know, they got their permits in order, and the route I do believe is either approved, or in the process of being approved.

another group will be handing out mj cigs and lighting up at the same time during trumps speech... probably will be considered illegal, but who considers that violent?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The fact that you can put "dissenters" in with "terrorist wannabes" is utterly shocking.

I'm gonna chalk this is up to language barrier because I shudder to think that you genuinely believe those who's political beliefs aren't the same as yours are all on par with terrorists.

link   
for all you disbelievers out there. www.zerohedge.com...

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Is a know secret that is going to be many sharp shooters on the roof of buildings making sure of that.

They have been there on every presidential inauguration but the protesters and those celebrating do not get to spot them.

Peaceful transition of power means this days that as long as is nobody creating problems everything is just preachy in the land of freedoms.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

good troll, keep it coming

Not a troll. A request.

Can you provide a quote where they said rioting was their intention?

not sensitive, just feel bad for you that's all

You feel bad that I support one's right to free speech and will not dismiss that right due to political partisanship?

because you don't know how to look at the bigger picture....

And what is that bigger picture?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

You are welcome to do whatever you want and feel whatever you want to feel, after all you do have freedom of speech and so do I.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I am sure those that are there to cause chaos will never make it close to the inauguration site.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You do know if you are going to invoke the idea of paid provocateurs I can just rebut by saying that Trump's team can have paid provocateurs in the crowd too right?

But whatever. I'm done talking to someone who can't talk to me like an adult and has to keep insulting me with every post he writes.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: UKTruth

Is a know secret that is going to be many sharp shooters on the roof of buildings making sure of that.

They have been there on every presidential inauguration but the protesters and those celebrating do not get to spot them.

Peaceful transition of power means this days that as long as is nobody creating problems everything is just preachy in the land of freedoms.

If no one breaks any laws there will be no problems. Protesters have the right to protest peacefully in the areas designated for them. Anything beyond that and they should go to jail. The sharp shooters will be there for good reason. If they have to use lethal force, I am sure it will be justified. I am sure protesters will be briefed by their organisers that there will not be much leeway when it comes to protecting the President, so if they get out of hand they need to expect to be killed.
edit on 13/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The sad part, I think I read that the 5,000 soldiers will be unarmed. Without a rifle and ammo it may be hard to maintain control. Why have unarmed soldiers? That's sounds like that silly unarmed troop on military bases thing.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer
The sad part, I think I read that the 5,000 soldiers will be unarmed. Without a rifle and ammo it may be hard to maintain control. Why have unarmed soldiers? That's sounds like that silly unarmed troop on military bases thing.

Because every time we send armed soldiers to a protest, BAD things happen.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I do, but do yous?? show me where in that 2 minute or so video that has been posted they are calling for violence.
because I posted a video on this thread with many more minutes where a conservative was trying to bribe people into being violent during trump's big day and everyone claimed that it was nothing!!
and it's much more obvious what they were saying!
what's good for the goose is good for the gander...
point me to the whole video of these idiots, or at least give me the spot on the video (time) where you hear them calling for violence.

disruption doesn't always mean violence. heck if half of the service workers in dc decided to call in sick that day, half the bus drivers and taxi drivers, ect.... it would be disurptive enough to practically shut it down!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Well is not such big as I am a women and wouldn't be there. Anyway that sounds to convenient, I am sure that they will not be around the inauguration route at all.

The inauguration of presidents supersede any other marches anyway and the amount of security is going to be a nightmare, for those that will try to cause problems.

I can imagine that those protecting the inauguration will no be gentle.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Sadly previous protest since Trump won the elections has not been very peaceful.

Is always the element of chaos that is introduced by a paid few. Is like a hit and run and let the unsuspected few take the fault.

edit on 13-1-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join