It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Christ Doubts???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Heres one passage that I found real quick on Bible.com

"And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads."

I won't be able to look for a little while, but when I can get back on I will try to post more, but for anyone else feel free to post your own.

Thoughts on Rumors-

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
If Satan wants an anti-christ, for one, i doubt he would let them chose, two, all he would need is one word, "psychopath." I'm sure he could find one who would do what he asks. And 3, I'm pretty sure it's God who decides the when.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I find this interesting they have the anti-christs seat still reserved,might be worth watching that space.

www.solomonstemple.com...

Alot more interesting reading from their main topics

www.solomonstemple.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I can partly understand why they would want to leave that seat open. I do not think I would feel comfortable being associated with that number even if it is merely the chair that I am seated at. I don't know what to take , if God chooses or not when it is the right time. I don't know what ever happened with our free will? But I am sure that Satan isn't going to wait around until some crazy guy is jumping up and down with his hands waving saying "PICK ME"

Thoughts on Rumors-

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join