It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eastern European women are awesome!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
All they want is a husband who will love them, and a family. And they are very loyal.
The rest all want sugar daddies and millionaire husbands to provide for them into infinity.

I realise i might be told that i am generalising in a big way. But i don't care!

3 Cheers for Eastern European women.

edit on 12-1-2017 by TerraHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TerraHuman

So you mean like Russian, Czech, Slovak, etc.. girls? Which one did you get hooked up with?

edit on 12-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I got one of them. She can plough too, strong like bull.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It helps if they cannot understand English, there are less fights that way. I personally do not know anyone who fits into that class. Many women from Asia are good people too. There are people in this country that are like that too, not all women here are over entitled and believe they need to spend more than they make buying things they do not need. It was a lot better to find a decent woman back when I was young.

We all got spoiled here in America, not just the women.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
OOO, I'd like to answer you there. I know of two men who lost their house. Don't say anecdotal. Very true one was my nephew and the other was my friends son.
Two Polish women with children. They were took in and loved and cared for then after a few months they did a flip flop and kicked them out of the houses. Went to court but they claimed common law wives and got both the houses.

3 Cheers for Eastern European CON Women:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I dated a polish girl once...long time ago...she seemed nice and then one day she turned into a total *****....that day was the last day I talked to her and moved on.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Btw...I am going through it out there that most good European girls you would find in a small country village with good family values. The ones from the cities are the ones you have to be careful of. That is what I have heard anyways...is this true?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011
That's called a lucky escape. You probably had nothing she wanted.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

That's exactly why I bought three of them.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
a reply to: crayzeed

I dated a polish girl once...long time ago...she seemed nice and then one day she turned into a total *****

Most people call that 'marriage'.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
That's called a lucky escape. You probably had nothing she wanted.

Maybe there was just the one thing she wanted....

But as a college student...I didn't really have much else to offer lol

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

What a load of generalised bull#.
I'm British and have many eastern European female friends, they are each as different as any other friends.
All they want is a husband who loves them?!
Bahaha!!!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
A hahahaha if I'm not mistaken Eastern European males have the highest suicide rate on the planet.....gee I wonder why........

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I second that! The world's most beautiful women!

Ukrainian women? My lawwwwd.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

OOO, I'd like to answer you there. I know of two men who lost their house. Don't say anecdotal. Very true one was my nephew and the other was my friends son.
Two Polish women with children. They were took in and loved and cared for then after a few months they did a flip flop and kicked them out of the houses. Went to court but they claimed common law wives and got both the houses.

Ooooh, polish women. At least they let their husband go, Lots better than pure Italian women. I think my friends married to Italian women are a little afraid of them.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

That doesnt make any sense. Common law is like 5 or 7 years. You cant claim it after a few months. There has to be more to the story.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: coop039

Who cares?
They are hardly representative of an entire nation of women.
Comments like that are equally lame generalisations as the OP.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerraHuman
All they want is a husband who will love them, and a family. And they are very loyal.
The rest all want sugar daddies and millionaire husbands to provide for them into infinity.

I realise i might be told that i am generalising in a big way. But i don't care!

3 Cheers for Eastern European women.

What a load of garbage.

There are good and bad people of both sexes from all cultures and countries. Just because you've struck out at home doesn't mean the rest of us who are happily married to home grown women have.

So narrow minded.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I dated a polish girl once...long time ago...she seemed nice and then one day she turned into a total *****

Dude you just described every woman everywhere hahaha

Ive come to terms with the fact all woman are bat droppings crazy and unless your lucky enough to be born gay your just gonna have to put up with it.
The trick is finding a woman with a crazy trigger or amount of crazy that you can handle.

Some of my favourites have been "The Dust Demon" This girl was a total neat freak, cleaned the house top to bottom everyday and she had a knack for finding single molecules of dust which would cause all hell to break loose.
Then there was "I dont like you talking to Asian women" lady, it was hard to avoid the crazy on this one as we lived in Malaysia.
I could go on forever but you get the point, all women are crazy but ya gotta love em.

To the OP I would recommend avoiding women from 3rd world cultures, you want a girl who wants you not one who needs you. Eventually that need will turn to resentment no matter how nice you are or how much you do for them.
I have seen it happen dozens of times

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Find a good Thai girl and she'll be yours for life. The good hearted ones are super loving and loyal
There's alot of gold diggers and "play girls" out there though so you do have to be a bit picky.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join