It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence Director Clapper Officially Rejects Responsibility for 32 Page Hit Piece and Leak.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Same applies to you, buddy.

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Would you have believed that he liked to grab vaginas if the audio tape wasn't released a few months back? I don't put anything past this sick man.

a reply to: SeekingAlpha

So I fully understand you here, you believe Trump did in fact hire hookers to pee on the bed Obama slept in?

It's funny to see small minds easily led. I won't even bother to explain that crotch grabbing statement to you. Not understanding context is a trademark with the Trump Haters (trhaters).

ETA: and not very good at dodging the question there, might want to brush up on those tactics.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Not understanding context is a trademark with the Trump Haters (trhaters).

Am I to understand that you are dubbing those who hate Trump, "traitors"? Just for context, eh?

It's a name I came up with. Trump haters or (Trhaters). If you choose to spell it that way, I sure can't stop you.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Same applies to you, buddy.

Would you have believed that he liked to grab vaginas if the audio tape wasn't released a few months back? I don't put anything past this sick man.

So I fully understand you here, you believe Trump did in fact hire hookers to pee on the bed Obama slept in?

It's funny to see small minds easily led. I won't even bother to explain that crotch grabbing statement to you. Not understanding context is a trademark with the Trump Haters (trhaters).

ETA: and not very good at dodging the question there, might want to brush up on those tactics.

Would you like to dive into that discussion, or are you happy with the "I'm rubber you're glue" angle?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Most if not all the information leaked are "Unverified", which means what? There's really no proof of anything. If anything there is proof that some of the information are falsified (4chan archive is damning to some of the data points). The left asks everyone to believe what they are saying, but even the info that they leaked has no proof to back up their beliefs. If you want everyone to believe you, find some solid proof, you opinions and feelings do not count.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: network dude

There is no explanation for that statement. It was exactly what it was. A misogynist sexual predator boasting about his crimes against women.

Do not put lipstick on the pig.

"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

Nowhere does it say he "DID", he say's you "CAN". But as long as you were told what he said and must have "meant", you can twist it to suit your needs.

It was a stupid thing to say and was locker room banter that happened to be on tape. But there is no way you can read that, listen to it, roll around in it and come up with anything other than him saying you "COULD" do it. Context, your best friend, or worst enemy, depending on the amount of grey matter you posses.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Am I to understand that you are dubbing those who hate Trump, "traitors"? Just for context, eh?

It's a name I came up with. Trump haters or (Trhaters). If you choose to spell it that way, I sure can't stop you.

So, you can make the inference, but you won't step up and own it. Again, context is everything, as you said, and the use of weasel-words is a statement in and of itself.

Thanks for the clarification.
edit on 12-1-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe
Most if not all the information leaked are "Unverified", which means what? There's really no proof of anything. If anything there is proof that some of the information are falsified (4chan archive is damning to some of the data points). The left asks everyone to believe what they are saying, but even the info that they leaked has no proof to back up their beliefs. If you want everyone to believe you, find some solid proof, you opinions and feelings do not count.

www.zerohedge.com...

If you look at the post from Wed, Nov 2, 2016 from Anonymous, linked in the article above, it's about as clear as you can get. Time and date stamped, logged into the WWW forever.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

So, you can make the inference, but you won't step up and own it. Again, context is everything, as you said, and the use of weasel-words is a statement in and of itself.

Thanks for the clarification.

I did it as a joke, I realize that lefties lost their sense of humor along with their dreams of running things forever (or watching from afar as in your case), but in the end, those who work against Trump and are in employment of the US government, are in fact Traitors. (note the spelling)

I own it, I said it, and you are free to read it.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: loam

People strongly dislike Trump and Hollywood has put out the message that opposition to Trump will be decried as heroes.

Figures, the pedo's unite.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Totally agree, and yet they want people to believe them. Sometime I think it is karma how things like "fake news" and the "nuclear option" are coming back to haunt them.
edit on 12-1-2017 by joemoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I did it as a joke, I realize that lefties lost their sense of humor along with their dreams of running things forever (or watching from afar as in your case), but in the end, those who work against Trump and are in employment of the US government, are in fact Traitors.

Does it follow that those who worked against Obama and were in the employ of the US government, were traitors as well?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I did it as a joke, I realize that lefties lost their sense of humor along with their dreams of running things forever (or watching from afar as in your case), but in the end, those who work against Trump and are in employment of the US government, are in fact Traitors.

Does it follow that those who worked against Obama and were in the employ of the US government, were traitors as well?

That is the definition.

trai·tor ˈtrādər/ noun a person who betrays a friend, country, principle, etc. "they see me as a traitor, a sellout to the enemy" synonyms: betrayer, backstabber, double-crosser, renegade, fifth columnist

Now, does that make any of this less of a joke?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Just my 2 cents,

I think every bit of this type nonsense is designed to keep public distracted away from multitudes of failure, illegality and cronyism in the out going regime.

Very Alinsky like tactics.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
If Clapper doesn't acknowledge it to be a bogus document then he is in on the coup.

Andrew Wordsworth, co-founder of London-based investigations firm Raedas, who often works on Russian issues, said the memos in the Trump dossier were “not convincing at all.”

www.wsj.com...

Wikileaks denounced it as fake.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
Just my 2 cents,

I think every bit of this type nonsense is designed to keep public distracted away from multitudes of failure, illegality and cronyism in the out going regime.

Very Alinsky like tactics.

It is much worse than that. This is a coup.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will stop here and submit that there is ample evidence that this is a crude fake produced by amateurs who have no idea of what they are talking about. This does not make this document any less dangerous, however.

First, and this is the really crucial part, there is more than enough here to impeach Trump on numerous grounds both political and legal. Let me repeat again – this is an attempt at removing Donald Trump from the White House. This is a political coup d’etat.

www.unz.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

The latest by George Webb is concerning what Trump might be filling the new swamp with . At this point I think we might agree that tptb are playing a great game on us all .Is Trump in on it himself or maybe he is not even aware of it .We are prone to throw our hats somewhere but I think the system is so entrenched with sinister actors that it becomes their game and we are left wondering and making conclusions we would be better off standing back from until we get the biggest picture we can .

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
When did clapper denounce it as false?

That's right. It has not been denounced as false.

I imagine it IS corrosive to our national security to have a Manchurian Candidate/Traitor in office.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Would you have believed that he liked to assault women by grabbing vaginas if the audio tape wasn't released a few months back? I don't put anything past this sick man.

I still don't believe that Trump likes to assault women by grabbing their vaginas, even after the audiotape.

That was locker room talk. If you are unfamiliar with locker room talk, that's probably because you didn't play any sports in high school.

Men exaggerate when they believe they are safe to do so. I don't condone it, but it's a fact of life.

Another fact is that the DNC paid $2,000,000 to illegally obtain a copy of the Access Hollywood tape. And TNYT had illegally obtained a copy of Trump's tax returns from 1995.

But none of that matters, and both institutions are fully justified in breaking the law because their aim was to take down Trump.

Epic Fail

edit on 1/12/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Seems to be a whole lot of smoke here and the Trump spin machine working overtime to try to minimize the damage.

It all fits. The disgusting man who believes he can make women do anything; the reason he is so loyal to Putin; his awful hatred side that always wants to fight 'dirty'; his admiration of bullets dipped in pigs blood; his double standards.

He did it. He had two way communications with Russia for help defeating Hillary and he used prostitutes to defile a bed the Obama's slept in.

That's the kind of guy he is.

Disgusting traitorous scum.
edit on 12-1-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Just the latest in a long line of "Trump Did It!" hit pieces that make him stronger.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join