It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence Director Clapper Officially Rejects Responsibility for 32 Page Hit Piece and Leak.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
DNI Clapper Statement on Conversation with President-elect Trump

Here is Trump's tweet from this morning about this conversation:

Link.

I find this part pretty amazing:

I expressed my profound dismay at the leaks that have been appearing in the press, and we both agreed that they are extremely corrosive and damaging to our national security.

There are people in Washington who hate Trump so badly, they've crossed the line into becoming enemies of the State. It's pretty clear they don't care if they damage the country as long as they get Trump.

Think about that for a moment.

Spooky times.

edit on 12-1-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Thanks for sharing Loam.

The writing for this has been on the wall. People strongly dislike Trump and Hollywood has put out the message that opposition to Trump will be decried as heroes.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Doublemmint gum

edit on 12-1-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
There will still be idiots on here who will say it was real and there is a tape out there of Trump participating in "water sports" that will be used against him at some later date by ze evil Russians.

The Trump hate is strong in these ones

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
When did clapper denounce it as false?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Calm down. We don't need a bunch of threads on this. It's just a politician. Bending over backwards over this is not necessary. It'll blow over like everything else does. Accept that the media doesn't like him. They just don't. That's not going to change. A lot of people feel like Trump went along with a 3rd party who tried to cheat him into his new position and you're just seeing the push back over it. This election was unprecedented and easily the worst in American history. It's going to get worse for Trump. The more you focus on it and try to defend him the worse he will look. If he was respectable and focused on the issues he would ignore this tabloid news.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

I keep seeing it said that Trump was briefed about all this the other day. he wasn't. he said as much, and quite a few others who were there agreed. This whole thing has shown that the way the DNC operated was not isolated to just them, it's the way the Government operates. As many from other countries have said, this makes the entire US look like national lampoon. It's really pathetic.

The IC has some members inside who are part or at least driven by "TPTB" and by that I mean the group that has been running the country/world since Bush Sr. Until those members are identified and removed, there will likely be more "leaks" that hurt the Trump admin. We need to unify, or accept that it's all going to fly apart really fast. It's time for the left to let this go. Trump will be the president for at least 4 years. If you work against him, it's treason. Treason.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
There are people in Washington who hate Trump so badly, they've crossed the line into becoming enemies of the State. It's pretty clear they don't care if they damage the country as long as they get Trump.

Actually, I start to get nervous when I hear the phrase "enemy of the State". What's good for the State, is not necessarily good for its citizens. If you hear the word "troublemaker" being bandied about, then it's really time to start watching your six. Just sayin...none of this is new, eh?
edit on 12-1-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: punctuation rocks!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Exactly, you so called conservatives need to take reading comprehension classes. Clapper does not state anywhere in this letter that the information was false. Of course Trump comes out to call this false, but again, you can't trust anything he says so his tweet has no value.

Quit making up fake news.

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

edit on 12-1-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

So I fully understand you here, you believe Trump did in fact hire hookers to pee on the bed Obama slept in?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

That's just it. He didn't.
He said it wasn't verified and wasn't used in coming to the conclusions reached in the Russian hacking reports.
Nowhere has he said it was false.
He simply said we didn't leak it.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He was shown it on Friday. He lies about everything.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He was shown it on Friday. He lies about everything.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Exactly, you so called conservatives need to take reading comprehension classes. Clapper does not state anywhere in this letter that the information was false. Of course Trump comes out to call this false, but again, you can't trust anything he says so his tweet has no value.

Quit making up fake news.

When was clapper the beacon of truth? Lol ever watch the snowden movie this guy lied to all american citizens when he said he wasn't spying on us all. Lied under oath and never saw a day in jail! Obviously hes not going to admit responsibility.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Would you have believed that he liked to assault women by grabbing vaginas if the audio tape wasn't released a few months back? I don't put anything past this sick man.

originally posted by: network dude

So I fully understand you here, you believe Trump did in fact hire hookers to pee on the bed Obama slept in?

edit on 12-1-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Would you have believed that he liked to grab vaginas if the audio tape wasn't released a few months back? I don't put anything past this sick man.

It's funny to see small minds easily led. I won't even bother to explain that crotch grabbing statement to you. Not understanding context is a trademark with the Trump Haters (trhaters).

ETA: and not very good at dodging the question there, might want to brush up on those tactics.
edit on 12-1-2017 by network dude because: added thought

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Why do I laugh every time I see "director Clapper"?

lol

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Not understanding context is a trademark with the Trump Haters (trhaters).

Am I to understand that you are dubbing those who hate Trump, "traitors"? Just for context, eh?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

He got a two page outline on Friday.
He already said that they slipped in two pages!

They didn't brief him on the 32 pages.

And they still haven't said anywhere that the info is false. They still say unverified.

So don't discount this yet dude.
I'll wait for them to say it's false.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

There is no explanation for that statement. It was exactly what it was. A misogynist sexual predator boasting about his crimes against women.

Do not put lipstick on the pig.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join