It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Organization Asks City’s Residents To Register As Non-Racist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Canadian Organization Asks City’s Residents To Register As Non-Racist

Sad people.

They don't see how NAZI that is.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Sign this or you are a racist is ALWAYS a bad idea.

These are some do gooders that fail to understand that the only thing that will solve this racism problem is money. It is always about money.
edit on 11-1-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I always call people out to explain how this is similar to Nazism. Can you explain please.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

HA!

Good call.

Considering the mindset of the people coming up with this crap, this ought to be about right:

edit on 11-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: tigertatzen

Sign this or you are a racist is ALWAYS a bad idea.

These are some do gooders that fail to understand that the only thing that will solve this racism problem is money. It is always about money.

It's all about virtue signaling. It reminds me of my professors who are always so happy to tell us about the anti-racist work they have done on the first day of class. Of course every one of my professors will at some point have referred to white men in a negative manner.

We should ask neighborhoods to sign a piece of paper stating they value freedom of speech and difference of opinion as a means of preserving liberty.
edit on 11-1-2017 by tigershark1988 because: typo

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I always call people out to explain how this is similar to Nazism. Can you explain please.

Brainwashing people to do what is EXPECTED of them.
Its a no brainer,we all know it is wrong to hate for such a dumb reason...why make people say it???
Really....I have to take a pledge now??

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Race declaration has been a sign right here thing in this country since I was a kid. Every time you filled out a form , application, whatever you had to declare your 'race', which they called ethnicity or ethnic background(?).

In my day the choices were (from memory) something like,

Hispanic, Caucasian, Asian, etc.

I always used to hate checking my 'ethnicity'. Aren't we all human, was the question i always asked myself, they beat that out of me long ago by repetition.

You're not just human you're racist, pick one!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tigershark1988

But professors are super smarty pants, just ask'em.

I took classes in HVAC, so there was no liberal stuff in them. But I did have to meet some non skilled trades classes. Most were not bad, a couple were horrible. One was interpersonal communications---sucked on ice.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Next time you see that....where it says sex,say,sure why not.
Where it says race...just say your car is a piece of crap and you're not into it.

edit on 11-1-2017 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I find it hard to believe that that is legal. Why does anyone need to know "what kind you are"?

I too have filled out many apps (during the affirm action heyday) and didn't like it one bit. I don't want a job becasue of my race as much as I don't want to be excluded.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Race declaration has been a sign right here thing in this country since I was a kid. Every time you filled out a form , application, whatever you had to declare your 'race', which they called ethnicity or ethnic background(?).

I always used to hate checking my 'ethnicity'. Aren't we all human, was the question i always asked myself, they beat that out of me long ago by repetition.

Do what I do!

Any time I have to fill out a form that asks me my race? "HUMAN"!!!!!

Can't stop racism when we make everything about race now can we?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Any class relating to culture is an assault on your mind. The students presentations in public speaking classes can be really bad as well. One girl in my class gave a speech about feminism, and how if you're not a feminist you don't support equal rights, period. Same girl later gave a speech about how we need to abolish the electoral college. Both were cringey.
edit on 11-1-2017 by tigershark1988 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tigershark1988

The classes were bad, I just kept my mouth shut. It hurt like hell, but I did it.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

Next time you see that....where it says sex,say,sure why not.
Where it says race...just say your car is a piece of crap and you're not into it.

We don't have much choice when purchasing a firearm... do we? Clowning could get you denied, maybe.

It the biggest box(es) on the form...

form

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I find it hard to believe that that is legal. Why does anyone need to know "what kind you are"?

I too have filled out many apps (during the affirm action heyday) and didn't like it one bit. I don't want a job because of my race as much as I don't want to be excluded.

I think they want to see how well you 'play along'.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

And if you are filling out a job app, good luck with getting a job playing grab ass with their application. In the trash it goes.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: intrptr

Do what I do!

Any time I have to fill out a form that asks me my race? "HUMAN"!!!!!

Can't stop racism when we make everything about race now can we?

When I was a kid I was most conscientious of my freckles. But they don't have a "freckle face" box. Thats a skin thing, right? Am I that much a minority, I'm not to be included?

Thats racist!
edit on 11-1-2017 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I'm just wondering if you could get punished for not thinking the way the "state" wants you to think.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Well 524485118 people have taken the pledge guys. I think some of you might be over reacting tbh.

www.discoverthesault.ca...

edit on 11-1-2017 by FlyingMonkeyInSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No need to wonder, just stop thinking you need to pay your taxes.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join