It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for AntiTrump guys

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Just wondering why you guys feel it's bad for Trump to want closer ties with Russia ?

If it's OK for Obama to want to try a RESET in relations in 2009 after high tensions

Why do you think it is wrong for Trump? Given the current state of the ME

Have we all forgot about this?
en.m.wikipedia.org...

[snipped]

I guess the only reason we see this circus today like no other election in history, is because... Shh...Trump wasn't suppose to get in
edit on Wed Jan 11 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
All the anti Trumpers are busy finding negative threads to post about Trump peeing on someone from a supposed source of a source of John Mcaines source of a source, maybe it was Lindsey graham he peed on lol. The libs seem to want war because trump won, they are so mad that trump won that they want war, war with Russia, cops, civil war, war on white people even if they are white lol, Russia didn't sway my vote, I was never voting Hillary. Waiting on takers. They always refer to us Trump supporters as some kind of hive mentality and they always want to know why we refuse to accept things like we all think the same, just because they do doesn't mean we do, one example would be that Trump could have made a better choice for attorney general. Yes, their hypocrisy is off the charts.
edit on 11-1-2017 by synthetichuman because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2017 by synthetichuman because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: synthetichuman

The real hypocrisy is how all these pro-Trump people suddenly become so vocal as a group when anything negative about him comes to light )))

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

The real hypocrisy is how all these pro-Trump people suddenly become so vocal as a group when anything negative about him comes to light )))

It is soooo

entertaining

I just love it

how many more years of this?

lol

These scumbag as people are gonna get the Karmic dangle langle everyday for YEARS

By Obama's birth certificate I am thrilled

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: synthetichuman
All the anti Trumpers are busy finding negative threads to post about Trump peeing on someone from a supposed source of a source of John Mcaines source of a source, maybe it was Lindsey graham he peed on lol. The libs seem to want war because trump won, they are so mad that trump won that they want war, war with Russia, cops, civil war, war on white people even if they are white lol, Russia didn't sway my vote, I was never voting Hillary. Waiting on takers. They always refer to us Trump supporters as some kind of hive mentality and they always want to know why we refuse to accept things like we all think the same, just because they do doesn't mean we do, one example would be that Trump could have made a better choice for attorney general. Yes, their hypocrisy is off the charts.

Not even close, like all your projections are off FYI

but I am too busy being happy about this Karmic gift to respond properly, I just wanted to gloat a bit.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I'd like better relations with Russia. But Trump is the worst imaginable person to get the job done, he's a loose cannon and the most fragile public persona perhaps ever. Putin will run circles around him. Now, if Putin was a guy we could trust, all that wouldn't matter. Oh and you don't have to dig around to find negative stories on Trump, you only have to look at almost anything he has ever said in public.
edit on 11-1-2017 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Very simply the Rockerfellers just took back the USA from the Rothschilds which means you will still have war in the middle east but at least Russia with 4500 nukes is not a Rockerfeller enemy like it is the Rothschilds, consider it grade 4 deep state versus grade 5 and the squabbling is pretty intense Trump was the better of the 2 options but anyone that has both the Grahams and Cardinal Dolan at their inauguration has pretty much shown their hand,hopefully he will be allowed to slightly improve America and the average Americans lot but Wall Street,the MIC etc I would not expect many changes unless the squabbles go hot.
edit on 11-1-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

That's simple

We're not the ones peddling the trip daily, were simply laughing at the circus and shooting it down

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Tearman

So you think Hillary would do a better job?
All that Trump see is a great opportunity for business, is gonna be great.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Because they are all falling for blatant propaganda. It's pretty sad to see the "red scare" over the "orange messiah".

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I have no personal issue with Mr Trump having a more appealing stance toward Russia. If anything its positive...

UNLESS it happens to issue from collusion between the Russian government and/or criminal enterprises (which are often a front or cover for GRU operations), and Mr Trump in a manner which throws his loyalty into question. And why you ask would this be a problem? Because he has stated that he is not going to be led by the nose, as previous administrations have been. He has said that he cannot be bought, because he is already rich, but if he has indeed been co-opted by the Russians, in any small way, then that poses a significant risk to national security amongst other things.

Again, it does not matter that Hillary was the leakiest hole in security infrastructure that one could possibly imagine, because Trump said he was different. If any of what has been revealed about his ties to Russia are accurate, any smallest little bit of the punctuation even in the correct place, the risks involved with his Presidency are FAR greater than anyone could have predicted, previous to the announcement of the result of the election.

Furthermore, its important to understand something. The Obama administration, like the Bush administration, the Clinton administration before that, and the Bush administration before that, have all been ENTIRELY crooked. They have dealt weapons to enemies of their people, they have killed untold millions between them, for absolutely no reason what so ever, picked fights with nations so puny, so resource starved or third world in aspect that victory or at least oppression of the target was certain. They have all been dogs, the movers and shakers in these administrations. No one can argue with this because it is absolutely factually accurate. Iraq could never have won any of the wars which have been fought against it, for example. The Afghans never could have prevented the US invasion and subsequent occupation of their lands. These things were certain.

But just because the administrations previous to this one have been full of muck, does not mean that this one has to be by default, ESPECIALLY since the man in the hot seat this time around PROMISED the country, that he would drain the swamp, protect the interests of the country, and be responsive to the peoples need to see no shady folks working in, for, or around the D.C. machine.

Trump was elected on emotion only, not because his policy was better, not because he talked a better game, but purely because he tapped into negative attitudes held by the electorate, and an understandable frustration with always getting stiffed no matter how carefully they had made previous election choices. He said he was different, and because he had NOTHING ELSE GOING FOR HIM AS A CANDIDATE, he MUST live up to that. If what we are hearing is true, he may actually be WORSE than the previous Liar In Chief, because at least the previous President was not in bed with a foreign superpower. He may have turned out to be corrupt, probably doing exactly what every US president over the last forty or more years has been doing, by getting in on the dirty arms sales, taking a cut of CIA smuggling ops perhaps, who knows, its a messed up world... but at least he wasn't in bed with the commies! Right?

There is hypocrisy everywhere, but the greatest hypocrisy I have ever heard, is a right winger supporting a man who has connections, deep connections and probably some significant obligations to a nation which just thirty years ago was considered the greatest threat to Western democracy that had ever existed, a nation with whom the US and its allies were on the brink of going to nuclear war.

Frankly, this situation makes a nonsense of pretty much every single argument I have heard supporting his Presidency, and he has not even taken up residence in the White House yet. Its a bloody shambles!
edit on 11-1-2017 by TrueBrit because: grammatical improvements

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Great post... However, I must quibble a bit about "being in bed with a foreign power".

It seems to me that our leadership in the current century has "been in bed" (I love that phrase) with two foreign powers that don't make much sense: Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Other than that, I concur with your sentiments.

ganjoa

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

you're a newly minted ats'er. you missed the incessant threads about Hillary's health, her body double, how Chelsea's apartment was really a medical center. absolutely ridiculous threads! it was an embarrassment!

no one wants war with Russia. just because we don't like their meddling doesn't mean we want war. god damn, you guys are pathetic with your false projections.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

Its not the fact that they are foreign, it is the fact that they are a super power. Israel is not. Saudi Arabia, for all that they are a wealthy nation with oil and other resources besides, is not. Russia is. Russia is also the only nation which plays the game of nations in a way and to an extent which is similar to the way America does. This means that any collusion, or obligation to either the government or criminal organisations within Russia, places an individual in a position of a conflict of interest, with regard to their loyalty to the United States before all other things.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hmm, as an anti-"dictatorship of the rich" guy, as an anti establishment guy, as an anti bankster guy, as a guy who doesn´t like hear"politicians" lying and seei people eating their lies(when it fits their own bias, doesn´t matter which side), i would be happy about better relations between the USA and Russia.

But i am not happy about that clown Trump and his gang of billionaires and generals, the renewed industrial-military-secret service-complex. I feel sad for the average people in the USA, because they will have to suffer first, if this "hairdo" becomes really president. I still have bets running. If it maybe will be a plane crash, a lunatic with a gun or maybe a heartattack, that befalls Trump before january the 20.

So, anti Trump guys can be pro better relations between the USA and Russia guys.
You might have to ask those cold warriors, those old men that still live in the 1950´s. Or those that think a war could save the "Imperium Americanum" from collapsing.
But not anti Trump guys...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

It's fine to want closer ties to Russia. But the way Trump is going about it makes him look weak at best and a puppet at worst.

The current tensions with Russia started when they annexed land from Ukraine at the barrel of a gun and then broke their ties with NATO. Russia's backing of the separatists in Ukraine further exacerbated things. Ultimately leading to the downing of MH17.

Since then Russia has attempted to destabilise the governments of US allies in the Baltics. They have moved nuclear capable missiles within range of these same countries. Not to mention that Putin has threatened the use of nukes any chance he gets.

Despite all these incidents Trump hasn't commented on a single one. Instead he acts like we should accept Russia as a friend and that it was the US' fault for the strained relations. This stance is essentially a giant middle finger to our allies who have been threatened by Russia. Plus, his seeming acceptance of the situation in Crimea puts us in the same league as countries like Iran and North Korea. Even Russia's supposed ally China condemned the annexation.

Like I said, I have no problem with closer relations with Russia. That said Trump going to them with his hat in his hand acting like they've done no wrong is pretty telling.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
They hate the human race and won't be happy until the entire world goes down in flames.

Literally the only explanation one can think of. Nothing short of that would call for them siding with psychopaths and warmongers like Bobby Jindall and John McCain.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Improving relations with Russia is one thing. Making it appear like Russia is installing a puppet as the President is ENTIRELY different can of worms.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I seriously dislike Trump.

That said, I have no problem with him trying to get closer ties with Russia. I don't think it will ultimately be successful, but it's better than having tensions be high.

With close Russian ties what ends up happening is the UN Security Council unites 4-1 against China, and with Russia being on our side, it removes China's major ally on that landmass which in turn puts pressure on China with the whole pivot to Asia. The unforeseen consequences of bringing Russia on our side are that China is going to feel very threatened which in turn leads to a lot of instability in that region.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

And all the pro-Hilary people disappeared off the face of ATS...they all got butt hurt and have no more ammo to snub out Trump supporters.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join