It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive US troop movement Germany

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

edit on 1/12/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

This very disturbing because 9 month or so ago I watched a video on project Camelot by Simon Sparks i think the blokes name was.

In that video he is giving a radio message to someone to pass on to others that the US has placed all their tanks and troops in Germany in positions of attack on Germany. Apparently, the powers that be wanted a war at all costs because they are not making enough money with the world economy being so stangant.

The idea was is there were regarding Merkel as the same status as the person in power when they started a war last time in europe.

All very disturbing if there any is any degree of truth in the video.

all very chilling but the video

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I'll tell you what I think.

I think TPTB, who have so brazenly shown this election cycle that they do NOT want Trump as POTUS, are scared. I think Trump getting into office is opposite their plans and that he is somehow able to... stop... something. WW3? Maybe.

It sure is starting to feel like it.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

They are scared that's the problem. This is a briefing from an intelligence analyst. www.etterretningen.no...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Take this article for example. Starts with the same "look at it as a year long exercise" and then you can read stuff like this:

Today, the Army has a European Activity Set that contains about a battalion's worth of heavy equipment, including 29 Abrams tanks and 33 Bradleys. This set is meant to be used by troops coming into the region from the United States. By the end of January 2016, the Army plans to grow that set to a brigade's worth – that's about 220 Abrams tanks and Bradleys, Hodges said.

Army expands Operation Atlantic Resolve to six countries

The U.S. took several immediate steps to demonstrate solidarity with our NATO allies, such as augmenting the air, ground and naval presence in the region, and enhancing previously scheduled exercises.

OPERATION ATLANTIC RESOLVE (2014)

With increased presence in the Black Sea, of course. Nato waters everywhere...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Nm. It won't matter.
edit on 1/13/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Agreed. It's all going back to "F the EU" Nuland. I really despise the way Europe is being played like a fiddle in this house of cards. You think people are on the streets due to the size of this presence? Not at all, it's rather about this aggressive attitude many people in Europe don't agree with.

The Crimea might be reason enough to justify this, but then again. Violence is only capable to provoke more violence, this whole Crimea issue would have played out differently if the Ukraine didn't turn into a full blown Police State with it's "ATO" directed against the second revolution in the east. I'm asking who actually enabled Putin with all this, to have him play this role of a 'hero for the poor Russians' in the Donbas.

Gears of war are always sold to be the only 'solution' to everything since the mil-ind. complexes took over. And this perfect non sequitur might be good for profits overseas, but it's very bad for the people in the midst of the future battlefields in Europe.
Just to explain my perspective, YMMV. And please don't refrain from being blunt with me, I can take a punch or two.

edit on 13-1-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

In 1991 the US sent 700,000 troops to Kuwait and Saudi Arabia to deal with around 650,000 total troops in the entire Iraqi Army. The Russian military has almost 800,000 with 2 million in reserve.

Yeah, the "massive buildup" going on in Europe is a serious threat to Russia and is going to lead an attack and single handedly take on the Russian Army.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Agreed, again. And yet... a serious thread to the last bits of democracy, stability and peace in Europe, yes. Vlad is probably happy to sit in the spotlight again. This fueled 'his' ind-mil complexes as well, as it helped him to win the support of most of the Russians.
A win-win-situation for both sides on the oligarchs table, if you will. And I simply disdain 'em all for that.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

It might be puff and wind, but nobody in their right mind does Russia in the winter, or during the spring melt. It might be a build up for a summer campaign. If that's the case a lot can happen between now and then.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

In that case it's the slowest buildup in history considering how many times troops have gone to Europe and come home in the last four or five years.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Funny I was watching the news last night and New Zealand Prime Minister who has just stopped donating to the C.F. Was asked if he was going to send NZ troops to Europe with regards to the Troop buildup, he said "Not at this time". When NZ went nuclear free.. they were thrown out of ANZUS. Then became broke, and had to trade milk for Ladas with the Russians, so not every ally will be following blindly.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Considering that there's no buildup going on, there's no reason for them to send anyone to Europe. If there was a serious buildup going on, you'd see at least 10 times as many troops moving, along with a lot more aircraft, ships moving, and more. We're not seeing that.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
How about the U.S retract out of, well, EVERYWHERE...... and get their greedy war mongering fingers out of everybody's pies ?

FFS.

The U.S should be renamed Tinder..... and no, not the dating site you fapping Y gen's.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

Yanks go home!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted yet but it would seem that Russia is also making moves by setting up more defenses .I noticed the same kind of stuff around Moscow earlier in the week but this was new to me today

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

The Moscow battery was planned for awhile. The S400 placed there was to replace the older S300 system that had been there for years.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Also amazed here in Australia we didn't tow the line on the recent US instigated UN resolution on Israel perhaps with all the disasters here weather wise they might of taken the hint from on high,a major piece of prophecy is going on at the moment but knowledgable Christians have been purged from web,lets just say if they force a 2 nation solution on Israel this weekend things could go ape#### very quckly.
edit on 14-1-2017 by khnum because: spelling

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It seems to me...

- Russia annex Crimea, meddle in Ukraine, move nuclear capable missiles to the border of the Baltic states, conduct extensive military exercises within spitting distance of the Russian border, rack up military patrols along NATOs airspace etc., etc... Russia is the victim and never did this, and if they did then they are misunderstood and entirely innocent of all and blah, blah.

- NATO shuffle a few tanks around... NATO is aggressive, warmongering and on the verge of invading.

Perspective is needed here.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I keep reminding myself Baba Vanga said the Black President would be the last. As far as prophecy goes that's pretty clear. Her success rate is to good to ignore. The way things are shaping up she might be right.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join